Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    3rd unique race for the horde, zero for alliance, again..... gg blizz.
    What are the other two? All of the horde allied races are slight model changes on existing skeletons or like the cows and orcs just reskins.

The alliance on the other hand had a completely new race with the fat humans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    The trolls and elfs aren't simple reskins. Except kultirans alliance got bland recolored copies.
    The night bourn have some model changes but less then say mechagnomes and the trolls are just a reskin for the females.

Quote Originally Posted by DavoSavith View Post
    So is Combat Analysis the most broken racial in the game now?

- - - Updated - - -

The Kul Tirans are an original and unique skeleton thats why it wasnt ready at launch
    Zandalari are also unique, they only used the modern NE as a base but pretty much everything else about them is custom one they were finished.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Quote Originally Posted by DavoSavith View Post
    The Kul Tirans are an original and unique skeleton thats why it wasnt ready at launch
    And then you wake up, and see how they use Orc animations, MIND_BLOWING.
    I want these classes in new x-pac :Necromancer,Runemaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Alchemist,Lich,Tinker,SpiritWalker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Necromancer and Dark Ranger are rip offs of already existing classes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not true at all, people with this view have no imagination.

I hope Blizz has learned from Classic and makes the expansion after next more like WoW originally was. I doubt it'll happen, but I can hope. They'd have to revert and change so many things and piss so many people off, but I strongly believe it would be better for the game. Look how many people play Classic and how popular it's been. The economy is fucked on Retail thanks to tokens and they've completely jumped the shark with too many things (onesie Tmog?). The endgame for so many people is solo Tmog/mount farming and AH camping and that is depressing.

I really want to be excited for this and I hate that I'm not but retail just feels too much like a spinoff of WoW for me at this point.

Sick of races locked behind horde/alliance when they should be neutral like the panda's.

Anyone else kinda upset we didn't get the actual caravan as a mount?