Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The AH update, sounds exactly like how the AH in GW2 works

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    I think so to.The similarity is close.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Awesome AH improvements and new allied races velsupra

Can anyone explain to me the reasoning behind the last in first out? Beside eliminating the 1c undercuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Can anyone explain to me the reasoning behind the last in first out? Beside eliminating the 1c undercuts.
    aside from hopefully eliminating the undercutting issue, it will also (for the most part) remove item flipping as typically you flip items for fast profit after just buying the item(s) yourself and reselling fast for a big gain, this won't be possible with the new sales rules assuming there's a lot of the same item already listed up there.

All these nerfs and nothing to Rogues.. I'm so tired of playing rogues in high keys (They are too OP not to play)

Now there is NO CHANCE I get to play my Shadow Priest in high keys

Happy to see Brewmaster nerfs. Now nerf prot warrior and buff Blood DK pls.

It took them 14 years. Fourteen fricking years. What the hell...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Are you a blue? How do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm not 100% clear on this either. Which of these scenarios is it:

I put up a stack of 20 ore, someone buys 1 ore, 1hr later I get gold and 19 ore (assuming no other purchases)

or

I put up a stack of 20 ore, someone buys 1 ore, 1hr later I get gold, but the 19 ore remains for however long is left on the auction.

If it's the first scenario then fuck me dude x_x no one wants to repost auctions hourly wtf
    In the video he said you get them back to the mail if 1 item is sold. That is why I Started taking this up.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the Deathbolt nerf.

Pretty sure the reason people take it is because the other two are complete shit and not because Deathbolt is OP?

It's literally a DPS gain to have NO TALENT rather than spec into Drain Soul, how and why is this not being looked at?!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a blue? How do you know?
    I know because if People only bought 1 at a time there wouldn't be the need to completely overhaul because the Community hates People only selling 1 at a time.

Simple fucking logic no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    In the video he said you get them back to the mail if 1 item is sold. That is why I Started taking this up.
    You get them back after the allotted time finishes. Otherwise the system wouldn't work since anytime someone bought a part stack it would empty out part of the entire product.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharper13 View Post
    I don't understand the Deathbolt nerf.

Pretty sure the reason people take it is because the other two are complete shit and not because Deathbolt is OP?

It's literally a DPS gain to have NO TALENT rather than spec into Drain Soul, how and why is this not being looked at?!
    Because to balance things you first need to bring everything in line. If they bring all 3 in line with eachother they can then work out what needs to be done to keep them all viable.

HOw has WoW been out for 15 years and people still don't understand how tuning works.

I put up a stack of 20 ore, someone buys 1 ore, 1hr later I get gold, but the 19 ore remains for however long is left on the auction.
    Its this. Your stack remains in there until its entirely sold or it expires. The AH no longer considers them "stacks" as much as just 20 being listed. If you sell 10, you get 10 back - but only at the end of the auction time.

If it werent, people would just be listing single items - which wouldn't be so bad anymore either, since I can just say "buy 100" and don't have to click 100 times.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensa1 View Post
    that's a fair point...but the bigger problem is last in, first out. Why should the guy that gets there last sell his stuff first...should be the other way around....the 1st guy is the price setter in this instance and gets punished in high commodity item auctions by having his stuff rot on the AH while everybody who came after gets their stuff sold.
    Because the guy that posts last would likely have put it up for a cheaper price in the current Market which would have lead to him being last in first out anyway.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post

Because to balance things you first need to bring everything in line. If they bring all 3 in line with eachother they can then work out what needs to be done to keep them all viable.

HOw has WoW been out for 15 years and people still don't understand how tuning works.
    Because I'm not a game developer, if that answers your snarky comment?

As an outside observer, it would seem to me that they aren't bringing all three in line - Drain Soul is still completely useless.

Surely to bring them in line, you would make the others as viable as Deathbolt, rather than just nerfing DB to be a bit crapper but still 100 times better than DS.
    Last edited by Sharper13; 2019-10-08 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    It is also exactly how the AH in Rift works. And several other MMOs. Congratz to Blizzard to finally implement an 8 year old system to replace the 15 year old system.

Wonderful, because I really thought my shadow priest was way too OP /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    what the hell. are they retarded ? They literally killed the Shadow Priest with this

and no this no exaggeration
    I know how you feel, my shadow priest is my damn main! Best I can do is cross my fingers and hope that since it's still early days for the patch, things will change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I know because if People only bought 1 at a time there wouldn't be the need to completely overhaul because the Community hates People only selling 1 at a time.

Simple fucking logic no?
    Actually, no. People hate 1 posters because they don't have addons

So, not a blue, check.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

About time they nerfed boomkins

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No change for Guardian Druids.
    Yay for dead specs.

Gotta love how their choice for SPriest nerfs is nerfing our already bottom 10 Single Target as well as the only mechanic that allows us to scale. Sounds smart, I guess we'll be joining Arcane Mages at the bottom!