Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    12 hour only if you are a super pro in the game then somon that knows the game that play casual 1-3 days
    new player that dont understand the game alot longer

- - - Updated - - -

Serenity River there are other mmorpg with fantasy that dont have steam machine stuff but to many people its more fun with a world with both science and magic becus there is more direction to go
    but you should really let this get to your head i think forum is good for you at this rate
    Point being the time it takes to reach max level would not change.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    So I should dump the 15 years and start a new mmo because you think its what I should do because you may be getting your shitty Tinker, yeah no I won't play any more mmo's I've tried plenty over the years and they didn't play like wow does for me but if my time's over then I'll just not play anymore.

I think the reason I'm so wound up over this is because of you people being pushy and pushing your views instead of listening to what people said, I came into this thread with an open mind and hopes of a different sort of class yet you guys just continued to berrate a lot of my posts and even got to the point were I was called an idiot and stupid.

Yes I'm passionate about WoW but I've been playing it since the beginning since I was a young teenager it's been a literal part of my life and you guys have helped make me feel shit thanks for that btw.
    i been playing wow in vanilla aswell but right now you forcing yourself into those argument ofc it depends you are around people that agree with only you but i am rather open minded on these topic i know i had some aggresive point on you to try to make you understand the direction of the hate towards gnome and goblin is going

just becus of 1 class as i said befor i hope for more then 1 class becus we have 23+ races in the game it kinda is starting to be needed to be a thing there not point saying that tinker should no be a thing so the class you want should be a thing its better to push for more classes but we have to consider the lore
    and people have asking for more gnome and goblin lore in the game for a while maby not majority asked for it but that depends but not even majority asked on monk but there was a fan base on the race panda even if it was small

but the way you are aggressive on tinker ofc if makes people counter argument back to you
    + it wuld be wierd if wow only use 3 or 4 races to base most of the lore on like how much gnome and dwarf is asking for bigger lore

if i am 100% honest i think blizzard needs to do a WoW 2 becus the game is rather old we got 400+ mounts so mount kinda dont have any effect in the game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You’re too much. All the elf-related stuff in WoW and you can’t even handle Goblins and Gnomes getting a little love.

It is more popular, so it is more marketable and reasonable to creat more stuff around elves, so naturally they get more screentime. They stand on their own value. People like Elves, they love to play elves, elves two of the three most popular races. The Question should be rather, why should massive development time be taken away from content the majority of the players enjoy to pander towards a small minority? Isn't this egoist of you, to demand center attention despite your favorite race being the most unpopular in the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Imo DH are popular because of the sweet mobility and self sustain + how easy is to play the spec and "top the metters"

Monks werent that popular because they missed the OPness of both DK and Dh had at the start.

If DH follow the same trend as the DK, expect DH to lose power on 9.0 or 10.0 onward.

As for Tinkers, i really hope they dont fight on a mecha suit 100% of time nor follow the asthetics of hots gazlowe. I hope them to be more the machinist from ff14 or gunslinger from swtor/wildstar. With that cowboy steampunk vibe
    Yeah that's highly doubtful. The WoW Tinker will likely be very close to the WC3 or HotS Tinker in aesthetics and abilities. I wouldn't be surprised to see the claw pack from HotS and WC3, and a unique mech like Mekkatorque's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    It is more popular, so it is more marketable and reasonable to creat more stuff around elves, so naturally they get more screentime. They stand on their own value. People like Elves, they love to play elves, elves two of the three most popular races. The Question should be rather, why should massive development time be taken away from content the majority of the players enjoy to pander towards a small minority? Isn't this egoist of you, to demand center attention despite your favorite race being the most unpopular in the game?
    everyone want to be legolas zzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess we will have to wait and see for that, especially if blizzard adds a new weapon type like "dual pistols"

Blizz already enough trouble with druid forms because it dosent allow players to see their mogs and what not, i think they will not give mecha suits 100% of time because of this.

But as a cd, both def of offensive? I can totally see it

Also if they really go with tinkers, i believe the class will be inspired toward the titan tech + azerite lore to fuel/empower their weapons instead od going "only gnome and goblin"

That way the possibility of every race or almost every race to be a tinker would increase imo

I know legolas is from lord of the rings but I've never watched those movies as I find them boring but I've always loved Elves in my fantasy games.

But because I love elves it automatically makes me a trash person in real life who's a fucking idiot and shouldnt even post their views... just because I like elves, Who are the real haters?
    the truth is people dont want to use money to changes race understandable and feel like it gona be boring to lvl from 1 again with same old race so with all the new races they dont really change main

I know legolas is from lord of the rings but I've never watched those movies as I find them boring but I've always loved Elves in my fantasy games.

But because I love elves it automatically makes me a trash person in real life who's a fucking idiot and shouldnt even post their views... just because I like elves, Who are the real haters?
    If you're this wound up and pissed off that you're calling yourself names...you need to get off the internet for a while, or at least this site. It's obviously not doing you any favors right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Guess we will have to wait and see for that, especially if blizzard adds a new weapon type like "dual pistols"

Blizz already enough trouble with druid forms because it dosent allow players to see their mogs and what not, i think they will not give mecha suits 100% of time because of this.

But as a cd, both def of offensive? I can totally see it

Also if they really go with tinkers, i believe the class will be inspired toward the titan tech + azerite lore to fuel/empower their weapons instead od going "only gnome and goblin"

That way the possibility of every race or almost every race to be a tinker would increase imo
    its not really a class that is gona be race locked there are other races that are tinker we had tinker stuff since vanilla in almost all expansion mop is the only 1 that has no new tinker stuff but then i almost forgot abut garrosh so there was tinker stuff in all expansion

12 hour only if you are a super pro in the game then somon that knows the game that play casual 1-3 days
    new player that dont understand the game alot longer
    Did you not see the "(random number here)" part in my post where I made it clear that the '12 hours' bit I used was a random number for illustration purposes and not an actual metric?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Did you not see the "(random number here)" part in my post where I made it clear that the '12 hours' bit I used was a random number for illustration purposes and not an actual metric?
    does not really matter to me speedrunners are able to do alot wierd stuff these days

Just gonna quickly toss my two cents in: Absolutely not! We all have preferences. We won't agree with them amongst one another, but nobody should be made to feel like an idiot for voicing their opinion. Liking Elves is perfectly fine. The game features Elves pretty strongly, so it makes all the sense in the world for somebody who likes Elves to be drawn to this game.

I'm not a huge fan of Elves but frickin' love Dwarves. From the original WoW cinematic of the Dwarf Hunter to today, I still love all things Dwarf.

I'm ambivalent about Gnomes but kind of like Goblins (mostly because of a fondness for Warhammer, admittedly).

The point is we should be able to have a rational discussion with one another that yeah, can get heated at times and that's okay, without stating an opinion as fact or trying to diminish somebody else to elevate ourselves. It's not cool.

Some people are gonna like Tinkers, some aren't. The discussion of why you do or don't is a good one. But if people are being called stupid or being made to feel like trash because of an argument, we should take a small step back and analyze what we're doing here. Especially since the whole thing will be rendered moot one way or another in about two weeks.

everyone want to be legolas zzzz
    And? So? It's more popular. What's the problem with, if it is simply better in appealing to a broad number of people? It is simply more reasonable to invest money and ressources into content which appeals to a broad number of people. Thats how capitalism works.

And? So? It's more popular. What's the problem with, if it is simply better in appealing to a broad number of people? It is simply more reasonable to invest money and ressources into content which appeals to a broad number of people. Thats how capitalism works.
    my point is if every new class is always gone be based on elf lore after each other just becus most people play elfs but there is also that chance that major players did want to change their race but it cost money to change race and i understand why you dont want to use money and is a pain to lvl up a new of same class like i said befor

then again its better if blizzard release more then 1 classes we got 23+ races i dont understand how hard it is to get that part blizzard is already moving awey from their usally race every expansion thing and only wotlk and wod did not have any new races but legion kinda yes and no but new class elves based

you argument is not really stronger but here is something best race on pvp is night elf, human dwarf and dark iron dwarf but nh shadowmeld is 1 of the best ability
    blood elf dont have a silence anymore there is other reason behind it its not becus of the race alone
    that is to say most player is human but there is other races

but gnome racial were alot better in classic there is many reason behind it but i cant explain everything to this perfect its much more reason then the thing you talk abut + people feels attach to their first class they played so they dont change their race or class
    there are people that joined wow just becus hunter used gun that should be a nice hint on something aswell

my point will never be perfect but you need to take some of what i am saying here in

+ we need classes that support new races not only old races that got classes that are race locked and i think blizzard knows that aswell

i also said necromancer got higher chance then dark ranger as a class becus there is more spec to base it around then dark ranger do
    dark ranger can start as a class skin for horde while alliance get a void ranger skin to later evolve to their on class aswell
    tinker is likly to be next class but so is necromancer
    but now i am repating myself on the some of the points
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-18 at 11:09 PM.

Elves may be more popular than gnomes or goblins, but Tinker is more popular than Dark Ranger.

As someone who likes bestial races... I know exactly how you feel, when a bunch of people start screaming "furry!" everywhere whenever a new beast race is even thought about being added.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    As someone who likes bestial races... I know exactly how you feel, when a bunch of people start screaming "furry!" everywhere whenever a new beast race is even thought about being added.
    to be honest i dont even know the problem with fur races... its all started after some people learned people liked to wear a fur suit in real life that has nothing to do with a fictional game....
    they never had problem with tauren befor
    did notice vulpera looks good in many of the class set tho
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-18 at 11:56 PM.

For all those who are sad about Tinkers being added - There's an upside to all of this too. At least New Class threads won't be bogged down by 'Tinker is better' posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    For all those who are sad about Tinkers being added - There's an upside to all of this too. At least New Class threads won't be bogged down by 'Tinker is better' posts
    The other upside to this is that the leaker is also saying that Sylvanas' arc ends in this expansion.

Music to my ears.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elves are just pointy-eared humans, change my mind.