10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    I'd love Talon Guard (Dragons), Dark Rangers or Necromancers or whatever Blizz comes up with but now at this moment of time NOT Tinkers I used to be not fussed on what would come next but my minds been changed and drawn to hatred of that particular idea, I wonder why?
    Talon Guard in WoW are Arrakoa, not dragons;

https://www.wowhead.com/search?q=talon+guard#npcs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu fhtagn View Post
    What separates the tinker from a normal engineer so much that it needs it's own class? Is it the mechs? To me it would be about as similar as creating an alchemist class on top of the profession. Personally it would feel like a waste of a class now that there's already so many classes and specs to balance. I do admit i don't understand the class fantasy at all and if that's what people really want i hope they go for it.

It would be pretty weird for a someone to be more skilled in engineering as a profession but still the tinker using bombs and tech more efficiently in combat. Maybe being a mech pilot who has no idea how the mech actually works but knows how to operate it would be the most meta class fantasy there is.
    Think of it like Tony Stark/Iron Man versus a mechanical engineer. Iron Man is pretty much the Tinker class archetype. I think there was a line in Iron Man 3 where he called himself a Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No, you can't use "majority" at all based on videos or polls on a forum at all... any argument with "majority" is ridiculous. As you mentioned earlier, it's also irrelevant. There are millions playing the game, nothing comes close to be statistically significant to give an accurate representation.

I think everyone agrees on that tinker fans are also among the loudest ones, which enhances the illusion of majority. They could very well be the majority, but it's irrelevant and a non-argument.
    you culd go with asmondgold horrible class idea with full chaos video that got alot likes but he went class priest upgrades to priest with meele weapon... wich is paladin....
    but true facts are its better to push classes in well youtube there was guy that question people on the street if they wanted a panda race in wow ofc that video may no longer exist in youtube anymore and i think that was around Wotlk time

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Aren't Dragonsworn just existing classes who swore allegiance to Dragons?
    Nope, it's a separate class in the RPG. Just like Druids of the Wild, Wind Riders, Bombadiers, Infiltrators and all the others. The RPG doesn't make a distinction of naming existing classes with special titles.

In the WoWpedia page, there's speculation on different characters who serve Dragons that may be considered Dragonsworn.

But this is just Dragonsworn, and Razorpax mentioned a different name for the class. I believe he called them Talon Guard.

Who in their right mind watches streamers these days.
    Hey... Lobos is nice. AvoidingThePuddle is hilarious.

Ahhh bit harsh I know, I just don't feel the need for it personally would rather play the game than watch it ^_^
    Two monitors, game AND watch. Though i mostly use their youtube channels instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Nope, it's a separate class in the RPG. Just like Druids of the Wild, Wind Riders, Bombadiers, Infiltrators and all the others. The RPG doesn't make a distinction of naming existing classes with special titles.

In the WoWpedia page, there's speculation on different characters who serve Dragons that may be considered Dragonsworn.

But this is just Dragonsworn, and Razorpax mentioned a different name for the class. I believe he called them Talon Guard.
    Yeah, like I said, Talon Guard aren't Dragons in WoW, they're Arrakoa.

Doesn't matter still better than Tinker's also hoping Dragonsworn gets priority over Tinkers.

- - - Updated - - -

It's @fixx s quote and I quite liked it, also if you read my other posts I was pushed to hating this class by your radicals.

- - - Updated - - -

Who in their right mind watches asmongold... Who in their right mind watches streamers these days.
    well he is fun to watch from time to time + youtube likes to recommend me asmondgold when i watch taliesin & evitel, nixxiom, wowcrendor and bellulargameing

mostly becus of the stuff that he hates and the stream snipers does not meen he did not have 1 video on bfa that said alot of what majority of player felt

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, like I said, Talon Guard aren't Dragons in WoW, they're Arrakoa.
    It's not my leak. It may not even be Razorpax's, considering this info was gained off someone who claimed to have talked to him and got that name.

Honestly I'd rather they be called Dragonsworn and be what they are known as to the community. Talon guard is weird to me. But then again, so is the name 'Tinker'. I think it's a fine name for an April Fools class, but it could use a more pleasing name as a WoW class.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-21 at 09:31 PM.

Ahhhh I tend to read books respond to discord on my second monitor:

I've mastered the ALT-TAB technique to maximize my multitasking capabilities on my second monitor

big microphone, streamer?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's @fixx s quote and I quite liked it, also if you read my other posts I was pushed to hating this class by your radicals.
    You were pushed into hating it? No you always hated it and now are obsessed with proving this one guy wrong.

Looks like Reforged is hinting at a Bard class. Incoming Bards, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    You were pushed into hating it? No you always hated it and now are obsessed with proving this one guy wrong.
    To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.

Looks like Reforged is hinting at a Bard class. Incoming Bards, guys!
    rocking bard i think we need to rename bard to rockstar

As someone who have stated multiple times I will play tinker. The fanbase is really making it difficult because of association. Same as heroes like reaper in overwatch have a stigma that those who play are l33th4xxorSlayers. I still play them, but I don't deny the effect and how others see people who play them.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.
    I don't get why you wouldn't just ignore the guy instead of arguing for 150 pages.

I don't get why you wouldn't just ignore the guy instead of arguing for 150 pages.
    Wouldn't you ask yourself the same question when reading about people who talk down on Tinkers?

We're all killing time till Blizzcon in our own way. The forums are a trainwreck, and trainwrecks are entertaining time killers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so you are telling me you know exactly how I think feel and act... ok.

You realize you are emulating Teriz right now by telling me how I feel about something and what pushed me to it.
    If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.

If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.
    Why do you care so much? Why wouldn't you just ignore it?

Lol this sums me up pretty nicely as well, though this is my first ride on this merry-go-round, so if the Tinker doesn't happen I'll be fine with another round of tinker noise.

I wouldn't even care about his obsession with the class if not for the unrelenting dismissal of any other class notion (backed with hypocritical and/or fallacious arguments).

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't you ask yourself the same question when reading about people who talk down on Tinkers?

We're all killing time till Blizzcon in our own way. The forums are a trainwreck, and trainwrecks are entertaining time killers.
    I would say if you don't like tinker then that's cool but you're right, threads like this can be fun.