Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Depends who you ask. The only consistent thing is "bombs."
    I thought the only consistent thing was "garbage concept"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    WoD with Hellfire Citadel and Demons into DH?

Same can be the case for Mechagnomes (and maybe Vulpera) in 8.3 into Tinkers.
    you are reaching man, so hard i don't even know if it's not a bait, but let's try. pure existence of demons in expansion is NOT a hint, just like existence of nagas in bfa doesn't hint tidemistress as new playable class, or existence of old gods minions doesn't hint some old god themed class, those are just mobs, also if you go by that logic, LAST patch should be hinting what's next, right ?

also, i don't see expansion setting where tinkers would fit thematically (since i don't see some neogenesis evangelion type of expansion comming anytime soon) because quite frankly the idea is ridiculous, the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Last edited by brt2pp; 2019-10-09 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Really?! That's awesome! So where are the mech suits and turrets?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    you are reaching man, so hard i don't even know if it's not a bait, but let's try. pure existence of demons in expansion is NOT a hint, just like existence of nagas in bfa doesn't hint tidemistress as new playable class, or existence of old gods minions doesn't hint some old god themed class, those are just mobs, also if you go by that logic, LAST patch should be hinting what's next, right ?

also, i don't see expansion setting where tinkers would fit thematically (since i don't see some neogenesis evangelion type of expansion comming anytime soon) because quite frankly the idea is ridiculous, the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Wait 23 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Good, cause nothing in your incoherent ramble on the previous post made any sense.

Like how you went on a tangent about mounted combat? Remember that? Alright dude, you do you.
    youre the one that wants tinker. theres this crazy guy known as high tinker in the game. you might remember him, he was fairly prominent in this expansion compared to every other expansion, and he uses mounted combat. but given my previous encounters with you, its safe to assume that you honestly have no clue who im talking about, since you dont even seem to play the game.

i mean hell, if you did, you would know a better, upgraded version of a tinker is already in the game. go play an engineer. enjoy not getting tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    youre the one that wants tinker. theres this crazy guy known as high tinker in the game. you might remember him, he was fairly prominent in this expansion compared to every other expansion, and he uses mounted combat. but given my previous encounters with you, its safe to assume that you honestly have no clue who im talking about, since you dont even seem to play the game.

i mean hell, if you did, you would know a better, upgraded version of a tinker is already in the game. go play an engineer. enjoy not getting tinker.
    You can't play as an engineer. Engineering is a crafting profession where you make items to sell to other players. In WoW you play classes, and the optional professions are in place to enhance your class experience, not to replace it.

Thus I don't know how you can logically argue that using a profession would be a superior or even equal experience to playing a class.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You can't play as an engineer. Engineering is a crafting profession where you make items to sell to other players. In WoW you play classes, and the optional professions are in place to enhance your class experience, not to replace it.

Thus I don't know how you can logically argue that using a profession would be a superior or even equal experience to playing a class.

he couldnt be assed to read anything else. i couldnt be assed to put effort into a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Bruh you’re arguing against logic with what you want with no basic evidence. Who knows what the expansion holds as of this moment. The one, 100%, certainty is that the class that will be introduced for the expansion will fit the theme of said expansion. Anyone who denies this fact is dumb af.
    Not knowing what the next expansion was my point to you. So, i'm glad you got that part.
    Assuming that all new classes will have to be tied to the expansion "theme" for all eternity is what is dumb af.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-10-09 at 03:26 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Not knowing what the next expansion will be was my point to you. So, i'm glad you got that part.
    Assuming that all new classes will have to be tied to the expansion "theme" for all eternity is what is dumb af.
    Assuming a trend will end after 15 years is quite a risk.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post

lol is that what you're gonna call it? Mounted combat? Hahaha!

I know it's very shocking for someone who speaks before knowing things, but Gazlowe has no mech robot mount. But hey... you are right, suiting up for a Tank spec is pretty cool! Thanks for reminding us! Hopefully that makes it in.
    Then you can cry to us about how OP it is cause he's got a mount and flies and runs at 300% speed. Because... of course it's the same. xD

I will shed a tear for you when Tinkers get added to the game. Tear of laughter of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Assuming a trend will end after 15 years is quite a risk.
    It has to end eventually. They can't keep making the same 2-3 classes over and over.

Besides the whole "theme" thing is relative. You can say BfA also had a tech theme (mechagon).
    Getting a tech theme is as easy as updating gadgetzan to the current lore, wich is a tech town and have it be the hub of the expansion. You can use any baddies you want with that.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-10-09 at 03:32 AM.

I hope not, class design is an absolute disaster right now.

oh look, its that time of the year again, they adding tinker again!
    wait...

I just dont realize why people want an undead Hunter or a ranged DK when we could have an unique class theme with the Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    With the advent of Mechagnomes and Vulpera that would mean 2 Alliance and 2 Horde races that would additionally make sense to have as tinkers in addition to Goblins and Gnomes.

Warden would still be a better option though.

SOOOOOOO much better.
    Nah, tinkers will never happen in WoW. Not now, not ever.

The reason I know this is because I heard this from a childhood friend I haven't talked to for over 20 years who has a thrice-removed cousin that years ago dated a girl whose father was friends with a guy who once shared a ride with another guy who once worked for a month at Blizzard as a security guard. And that means the information is legit. Trust me.

Jokes aside, I really wished people stopped shoehorning the vulpera as a "tinker race". They make as much sense as a tinker race as a void elf paladin.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    I just dont realize why people want an undead Hunter or a ranged DK when we could have an unique class theme with the Tinker.
    the same reason why people want tinker. They like the visual/theme. Its not that hard
    Do you think people that want tinker want it because of altruism?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I hope not, class design is an absolute disaster right now.
    Classes will be an "absolute disaster" regardless if a new class is added or not.

An addition of a new class doesn't fix nor does it break class balance. You can add a new class and balance the classes.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Classes will be an "absolute disaster" regardless if a new class is added or not.

An addition of a new class doesn't fix nor does it break class balance. You can add a new class and balance the classes.
    thats like not true. If you add a new class but the class team stays the same size, for example, its absolutely makes it worse.

I find it hilarious you people are complaining about classes and class balance then champion Classic WoW, which has the worst class balance and class design in the history of WoW.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    It has to end eventually. They can't keep making the same 2-3 classes over and over.

Besides the whole "theme" thing is relative. You can say BfA also had a tech theme (mechagon).
    Getting a tech theme is as easy as updating gadgetzan to the current lore, wich is a tech town and have it be the hub of the expansion. You can use any baddies you want with that.
    Does it have to end eventually? Or would Blizzard sooner just not add a new class than add a thematically irrelevant class?
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    Remember, Tinkerer is the epitome of bad class choice for the next expansion. Shadowlands is appearing most likely right now.

Wrath - Theme was Undead. Death Knights are new class.
    Mists - Theme was Panda. Monks were of that theme ("elevation").
    Legion - Demons were king. Demon Hunters were matching that theme.

Assuming the next expansion is shadowlands (or related to dark/shadow), how would someone possibly connect Tinkerer to that theme? Unless we have some mechanically-themed expansion, I highly doubt we should get Tinkerer. And that's completely putting aside the facts that all ideas of Tinkerer have been astronomically flawed and have no basis for them. If we're throwing random ideas out there, I'd much prefer Bard as I think it would be hella fun to play, but again, that doesn't match any kind of theme we're approaching.

There is the chance Blizzard goes off-theme, but that would definitely be unexpected.
    Hey... buddy..... Goblins and Gnomes have worked with "ghostbuster" tech since Vanilla..... xD just throwing that one there.

Even reworked Karazhan its just the last best example with off course Mechagon oozes and "skeleton babies"