1. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Well it looks like he's gone now.
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint

  2. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Basically the one reason I would like any other class to be implemented over tinker, that guy's hypocrital dismissal of other classes with arguments often used vs tinkers is apalling.

    That aside, bring on the tinkers!
    Absolutely, although after seeing Dragonsworn leaks I'm kinda hoping maybe slightly wanting them sadly I have terrible luck with things I want so it looks like Tinkers are coming.

  3. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint
    Agreed.

    As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

    At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.

  4. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Agreed.

    As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

    At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.
    i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth

  5. #3005
    This might sound outlandish but I hope there's more than one class this time.

  6. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    This might sound outlandish but I hope there's more than one class this time.
    While I'd like to be hopeful of that it#s highly doubtful, I'd seriously be happy for a full classic class rework by classic I mean all old classes revamped refreshed and revitalized.

  7. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth
    I think they would work as a class skin.

    My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.

  8. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I think they would work as a class skin.

    My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.
    probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect

  9. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect
    Well Orc Shaman is already a strong identity. My idea was to alter a class combination that isn't as strong, and I think Orc Priests (at least Mag'har) is an odd one out. Also, this could allow Orcs to have a Priest option in the future without actually being Priests.

  10. #3010
    Titan Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    14,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth
    Bard works better as a profession.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

    Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

  11. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Bard works better as a profession.
    oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers

  12. #3012
    Titan Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    14,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.

    There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

    Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

  13. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Then again, I think we've also confirmed Tinkers...

    https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet...urlocs/grunty/
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

  14. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    I'm... I'm very much okay with that development.

  15. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.
    "Bard" is a crafting profession just as much as "warrior" is a crafting profession.

    There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class.
    Objectively false, as explained numerous times.

    Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    Objectively false. Your inability and/or unwillingness to use creativity does not there won't e any.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

  16. #3016
    Grunt Liszt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Fiddler's Green
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.

    There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    The idea of Bard being a support class is old. Very, very old. Look at the recent editions of DnD and you'll see for yourself. In the 5th edition they're one hell of a spellcaster. Especially with the bard colleges supporting some aspects of the class.

  17. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by Liszt View Post
    The idea of Bard being a support class is old. Very, very old. Look at the recent editions of DnD and you'll see for yourself. In the 5th edition they're one hell of a spellcaster. Especially with the bard colleges supporting some aspects of the class.
    My only issue is that Forsaken World for all it's faults, ruined other games bards for me. No one does it like they do where your abilities make chords and the combination of chords is what gets you buffs. It's such a nice way to make it feel like you're actually playing a song instead of just hitting a button saying "Song of X Buff"

  18. #3018
    Titan Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    14,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Liszt View Post
    The idea of Bard being a support class is old. Very, very old. Look at the recent editions of DnD and you'll see for yourself. In the 5th edition they're one hell of a spellcaster. Especially with the bard colleges supporting some aspects of the class.
    Well sadly for Bards no such lore exists in Warcraft.

    Oh well.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

    Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

  19. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.

    There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    Next level bullshit right here. Hard to assume you aren't trolling at this point.

    D&D says hi... for starters.

  20. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well sadly for Bards no such lore exists in Warcraft.

    Oh well.
    There are bards that use actual magical music shenanigans to do shit in Warcraft. They're just very few (only one in game that I know of). Doesn't mean Blizzard couldn't... I don't know... expand on the lore and create new lore to fit their vision of what they want a Bard class to be, if they ever decide to do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •