Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.
    Why do you care so much? Why wouldn't you just ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.
    Lol this sums me up pretty nicely as well, though this is my first ride on this merry-go-round, so if the Tinker doesn't happen I'll be fine with another round of tinker noise.

I wouldn't even care about his obsession with the class if not for the unrelenting dismissal of any other class notion (backed with hypocritical and/or fallacious arguments).

Wouldn't you ask yourself the same question when reading about people who talk down on Tinkers?

We're all killing time till Blizzcon in our own way. The forums are a trainwreck, and trainwrecks are entertaining time killers.
    I would say if you don't like tinker then that's cool but you're right, threads like this can be fun.

If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.
    There is something wrong with me, I'm a stubborn bitch but Teriz is intent on trying to get the last word in.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say if you don't like tinker then that's cool but you're right, threads like this can be fun.
    This is true, it's not bad interacting with the likes of yourself but Teriz has an agenda and it's a wee bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    There is something wrong with me, I'm a stubborn bitch but Teriz is intent on trying to get the last word in.
    Well it looks like he's gone now.

To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.
    Basically the one reason I would like any other class to be implemented over tinker, that guy's hypocrital dismissal of other classes with arguments often used vs tinkers is apalling.

That aside, bring on the tinkers!

Well it looks like he's gone now.
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Basically the one reason I would like any other class to be implemented over tinker, that guy's hypocrital dismissal of other classes with arguments often used vs tinkers is apalling.

That aside, bring on the tinkers!
    Absolutely, although after seeing Dragonsworn leaks I'm kinda hoping maybe slightly wanting them sadly I have terrible luck with things I want so it looks like Tinkers are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    nah i think there is a bigger chance he went to sleep and comes back tomorrow this around the time most of us takes a big break eu timezone hint hint
    Agreed.

As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.

Agreed.

As long as the Tinker isn't in the game yet, his presence will be on the forums.

At least he stuck around tho. The other guy I argued with over Demon Hunters completely up and disappeared after legion's announcement.
    i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth

This might sound outlandish but I hope there's more than one class this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    This might sound outlandish but I hope there's more than one class this time.
    While I'd like to be hopeful of that it#s highly doubtful, I'd seriously be happy for a full classic class rework by classic I mean all old classes revamped refreshed and revitalized.

i wuld prefer the rock guitar musican thing to be a class but i not sure bard wuld be the class name maby 1 spec another 1 base it around pandrian they culd make some guitar string combat style i am rather bios on the classes but it kinda need to make sense so i know i am going back and fourth
    I think they would work as a class skin.

My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.

I think they would work as a class skin.

My idea would be an Orc Wardrummer Class skin for Orc Priests. They would be loosely based on the Kodoriders from Warcraft 3, and the Warsong Clan. You have Warcries and Warsongs, War drumming heal buffs, and incorprate some axe-throwing visuals and using sound waves for damage and heals. This also makes sense with some of other abilities Priests have, like Fears and Mind Control.
    probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect

probly closer to shaman tho with the song tho and special effect
    Well Orc Shaman is already a strong identity. My idea was to alter a class combination that isn't as strong, and I think Orc Priests (at least Mag'har) is an odd one out. Also, this could allow Orcs to have a Priest option in the future without actually being Priests.

Bard works better as a profession.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Bard works better as a profession.
    oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers

oh he is back and makes even less sense dont worry you confirmed blizzard pet store = next class i am waitng for the pirat class https://www.wowhead.com/item=160588/capn-crackers
    Think about it: Crafting music and instruments for buffs.

There simply isnt enough meat to make it into a class. Not to mention there will never be an expansion that could fit a Bard class.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Then again, I think we've also confirmed Tinkers...

https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet...urlocs/grunty/
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Nah, that one confirms a playable murloc race and a Space Marine class.
    I'm... I'm very much okay with that development.