Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    How would mechagnomes be tinkers anyway? Their horribly designed claw hands would prevent them from having the manual dexterity needed to do much of anything.
    Heresy! Prepare for elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Steampunk: a style of design and fashion that combines historical elements with anachronistic technological features inspired by science fiction.

It's not advanced science at all. It's pseudoscience, like alchemy and pure fiction. All their technology has an element of magic to it, and it's never explained how certain things are actually powered, even if they explain what fuel is being used. You have mechanical squirrel pets and giant space ships and none of it is rooted in 'advanced science', it's literally anachronistic technology inspired by science fiction.
    I personally hate how there are always spinning, utterly pointless cogs in the designs, it looks just trashy. It's science fiction only in the most basic of interpretations, it's more a case of science-not-at-all-understanding and creating art that looks like 3 year old played in a junkyard with a tube of superglue.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-10-08 at 09:57 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Blizzard wont give us Necromancers because they are dating China right now...
    Easy bypass this, just make unique models for their client, that goes by their forclore.

Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Easy bypass this, just make unique models for their client, that goes by their forclore.
    I actually wished Blizzard would have explored that for Pandaria, like a Pandaren hopping zombie that was the result of the Lich King's power extending far across the world at some point.

Instead we have completely unrelated mogu spirits being called jiang-shi....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Blizzard wont give us Necromancers because they are dating China right now...
    They probably won't give us Necromancers because they've already given us Necromancers in the Death Knight class.

The only real possibility outside of the Tinker class is Dark Rangers.

They probably won't give us Necromancers because they've already given us Necromancers in the Death Knight class.

The only real possibility outside of the Tinker class is Dark Rangers.
    Eh even Dark Rangers don't feel like a complete class. If they ever add additional specs to classes it would be for Hunter's 4th spec.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    I’m sorry that I have to make it more clear. My overall point is how would tinker fit any expansion be it the shadowlands leak or the dragon isles leak. It really makes no sense UNLESS we have an expansion based around mechawateva. Every single class has been revolved around the expansions theme and how does tinker fit into any of the leaks. It just doesn’t make any sense.
    You do understand that is not sustainable right? Otherwise we will just cycle through fel/death/void based classes over and over.

For example a time skip or revamped azeroth could fit Tinker. Because tinkers are very much a base unique class like the ones that the game started with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    embarrassing. you forgot to read literally anything in my post. you know, about how engineers were engineering, and tinkers were doing things with already created items.

let me put it in terms you can understand.

scratch that, you dont bother reading. just go mend some damn utensils, or tinker with a car, in an unskilled manner.
    Good, cause nothing in your incoherent ramble on the previous post made any sense.

Like how you went on a tangent about mounted combat? Remember that? Alright dude, you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    You do understand that is not sustainable right? Otherwise we will just cycle through fel/death/void based classes over and over.

For example a time skip or revamped azeroth could fit Tinker. Because tinkers are very much a base unique class like the ones that the game started with.

- - - Updated - - -

Good, cause nothing in your incoherent ramble on the previous post made any sense.

Like how you went on a tangent about mounted combat? Remember that? Alright dude, you do you.
    Bruh you’re arguing against logic with what you want with no basic evidence. Who knows what the expansion holds as of this moment. The one, 100%, certainty is that the class that will be introduced for the expansion will fit the theme of said expansion. Anyone who denies this fact is dumb af.

5+ Year Old Account
    It would be good to see Tinker added in Underground expansion whole about Nerubian empire. (Or even Steampunk themed one)

To dig deep enough we need some technology better than Dark Iron digging machines i hope, Omega-Steam-Drill.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-09 at 12:33 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Depends who you ask. The only consistent thing is "bombs."
    I thought the only consistent thing was "garbage concept"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    WoD with Hellfire Citadel and Demons into DH?

Same can be the case for Mechagnomes (and maybe Vulpera) in 8.3 into Tinkers.
    you are reaching man, so hard i don't even know if it's not a bait, but let's try. pure existence of demons in expansion is NOT a hint, just like existence of nagas in bfa doesn't hint tidemistress as new playable class, or existence of old gods minions doesn't hint some old god themed class, those are just mobs, also if you go by that logic, LAST patch should be hinting what's next, right ?

also, i don't see expansion setting where tinkers would fit thematically (since i don't see some neogenesis evangelion type of expansion comming anytime soon) because quite frankly the idea is ridiculous, the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Last edited by brt2pp; 2019-10-09 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Really?! That's awesome! So where are the mech suits and turrets?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    you are reaching man, so hard i don't even know if it's not a bait, but let's try. pure existence of demons in expansion is NOT a hint, just like existence of nagas in bfa doesn't hint tidemistress as new playable class, or existence of old gods minions doesn't hint some old god themed class, those are just mobs, also if you go by that logic, LAST patch should be hinting what's next, right ?

also, i don't see expansion setting where tinkers would fit thematically (since i don't see some neogenesis evangelion type of expansion comming anytime soon) because quite frankly the idea is ridiculous, the whole class tinker already exists and it's a engi profession
    Wait 23 days.

youre the one that wants tinker. theres this crazy guy known as high tinker in the game. you might remember him, he was fairly prominent in this expansion compared to every other expansion, and he uses mounted combat. but given my previous encounters with you, its safe to assume that you honestly have no clue who im talking about, since you dont even seem to play the game.

i mean hell, if you did, you would know a better, upgraded version of a tinker is already in the game. go play an engineer. enjoy not getting tinker.

10+ Year Old Account
    youre the one that wants tinker. theres this crazy guy known as high tinker in the game. you might remember him, he was fairly prominent in this expansion compared to every other expansion, and he uses mounted combat. but given my previous encounters with you, its safe to assume that you honestly have no clue who im talking about, since you dont even seem to play the game.

i mean hell, if you did, you would know a better, upgraded version of a tinker is already in the game. go play an engineer. enjoy not getting tinker.
    You can't play as an engineer. Engineering is a crafting profession where you make items to sell to other players. In WoW you play classes, and the optional professions are in place to enhance your class experience, not to replace it.

Thus I don't know how you can logically argue that using a profession would be a superior or even equal experience to playing a class.

You can't play as an engineer. Engineering is a crafting profession where you make items to sell to other players. In WoW you play classes, and the optional professions are in place to enhance your class experience, not to replace it.

Thus I don't know how you can logically argue that using a profession would be a superior or even equal experience to playing a class.

he couldnt be assed to read anything else. i couldnt be assed to put effort into a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Bruh you’re arguing against logic with what you want with no basic evidence. Who knows what the expansion holds as of this moment. The one, 100%, certainty is that the class that will be introduced for the expansion will fit the theme of said expansion. Anyone who denies this fact is dumb af.
    Not knowing what the next expansion was my point to you. So, i'm glad you got that part.
    Assuming that all new classes will have to be tied to the expansion "theme" for all eternity is what is dumb af.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-10-09 at 03:26 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not knowing what the next expansion will be was my point to you. So, i'm glad you got that part.
    Assuming that all new classes will have to be tied to the expansion "theme" for all eternity is what is dumb af.
    Assuming a trend will end after 15 years is quite a risk.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

lol is that what you're gonna call it? Mounted combat? Hahaha!

I know it's very shocking for someone who speaks before knowing things, but Gazlowe has no mech robot mount. But hey... you are right, suiting up for a Tank spec is pretty cool! Thanks for reminding us! Hopefully that makes it in.
    Then you can cry to us about how OP it is cause he's got a mount and flies and runs at 300% speed. Because... of course it's the same. xD

I will shed a tear for you when Tinkers get added to the game. Tear of laughter of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Assuming a trend will end after 15 years is quite a risk.
    It has to end eventually. They can't keep making the same 2-3 classes over and over.

Besides the whole "theme" thing is relative. You can say BfA also had a tech theme (mechagon).
    Getting a tech theme is as easy as updating gadgetzan to the current lore, wich is a tech town and have it be the hub of the expansion. You can use any baddies you want with that.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-10-09 at 03:32 AM.

I hope not, class design is an absolute disaster right now.