Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Two monitors, game AND watch. Though i mostly use their youtube channels instead.
    Ahhhh I tend to read books respond to discord on my second monitor:

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, like I said, Talon Guard aren't Dragons in WoW, they're Arrakoa.
    It's not my leak. It may not even be Razorpax's, considering this info was gained off someone who claimed to have talked to him and got that name.

Honestly I'd rather they be called Dragonsworn and be what they are known as to the community. Talon guard is weird to me. But then again, so is the name 'Tinker'. I think it's a fine name for an April Fools class, but it could use a more pleasing name as a WoW class.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-21 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Ahhhh I tend to read books respond to discord on my second monitor:

I've mastered the ALT-TAB technique to maximize my multitasking capabilities on my second monitor

big microphone, streamer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I've mastered the ALT-TAB technique to maximize my multitasking capabilities on my second monitor

big microphone, streamer?
    I started playing abit of Classic today, must admit I got distracted playing it that I didnt look at my second screen for a few hours.

It's @fixx s quote and I quite liked it, also if you read my other posts I was pushed to hating this class by your radicals.
    You were pushed into hating it? No you always hated it and now are obsessed with proving this one guy wrong.

Looks like Reforged is hinting at a Bard class. Incoming Bards, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    You were pushed into hating it? No you always hated it and now are obsessed with proving this one guy wrong.
    Ok, so you are telling me you know exactly how I think feel and act... ok.

You realize you are emulating Teriz right now by telling me how I feel about something and what pushed me to it.

To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

rocking bard i think we need to rename bard to rockstar

As someone who have stated multiple times I will play tinker. The fanbase is really making it difficult because of association. Same as heroes like reaper in overwatch have a stigma that those who play are l33th4xxorSlayers. I still play them, but I don't deny the effect and how others see people who play them.

That's pretty damned epic xD

To be fair, I'm pro-Tinker, and I'm often pushed into hating it and being obsessed with proving this one guy wrong just because he's so blatant about it.

I honestly have nothing against Tinkers, but I really wouldn't be able to take another 4 years of pointless Tinker = Next Class threads if they aren't released. It's less about the class itself and more the stigma brought on by its radical advocates.
    I don't get why you wouldn't just ignore the guy instead of arguing for 150 pages.

I don't get why you wouldn't just ignore the guy instead of arguing for 150 pages.
    Wouldn't you ask yourself the same question when reading about people who talk down on Tinkers?

We're all killing time till Blizzcon in our own way. The forums are a trainwreck, and trainwrecks are entertaining time killers.

Ok, so you are telling me you know exactly how I think feel and act... ok.

You realize you are emulating Teriz right now by telling me how I feel about something and what pushed me to it.
    If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.

If you went from "tinker is meh" to "i hate it so much i must prove this one guy wrong" just because of this one guy then there's something wrong with you.
    Why do you care so much? Why wouldn't you just ignore it?

Lol this sums me up pretty nicely as well, though this is my first ride on this merry-go-round, so if the Tinker doesn't happen I'll be fine with another round of tinker noise.

I wouldn't even care about his obsession with the class if not for the unrelenting dismissal of any other class notion (backed with hypocritical and/or fallacious arguments).

Wouldn't you ask yourself the same question when reading about people who talk down on Tinkers?

We're all killing time till Blizzcon in our own way. The forums are a trainwreck, and trainwrecks are entertaining time killers.
    I would say if you don't like tinker then that's cool but you're right, threads like this can be fun.

There is something wrong with me, I'm a stubborn bitch but Teriz is intent on trying to get the last word in.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say if you don't like tinker then that's cool but you're right, threads like this can be fun.
    This is true, it's not bad interacting with the likes of yourself but Teriz has an agenda and it's a wee bit annoying.

There is something wrong with me, I'm a stubborn bitch but Teriz is intent on trying to get the last word in.
    Well it looks like he's gone now.

Basically the one reason I would like any other class to be implemented over tinker, that guy's hypocrital dismissal of other classes with arguments often used vs tinkers is apalling.

That aside, bring on the tinkers!