Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Forsaken faction ruined by giving us an Alliance leader....

Stop it alrdy blizzard.
    Oh don't worry the forsaken aren't done suffering...

Il'gynoth: "The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness."
    Il'gynoth: "The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all."

The light is desperate against the void and has sided with DEATH.....Calia is the embodiment of their "deal".

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post

Il'gynoth: "The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness."

The light is desperate against the void and has sided with DEATH.....Calia is the embodiment of their "deal".
    The bottom one is N'zoth, but yeah. The idea is the same, I'd say.

Of course, the Golden one is actually Christine Golden, who has claimed the writing throne, and this is a cry for help.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2019-10-15 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    If you play the loyalist "ending" Sylvanas clearly states that she really feels sorry for the Forsaken. Maybe that's not enough to call it "love" but its obvious that she sees them as something more than mere cannon fodder IMO
    She feels sorry that 100% of them couldn't become nihilistic sociopaths like her. The context of her saying this is when she directly follows that up by saying they stubbornly clung to hope and life. She just wanted a soulless killing machine at her beck and call. She never gave two shits about anybody but herself. As most of us knew for over a decade.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    She feels sorry that 100% of them couldn't become nihilistic sociopaths like her. The context of her saying this is when she directly follows that up by saying they stubbornly clung to hope and life. She just wanted a soulless killing machine at her beck and call. She never gave two shits about anybody but herself. As most of us knew for over a decade.
    I mean you have over a decade of lore saying otherwise, but sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    The story has to evolve at some point...
    It's a shame that it's the kind of evolution that sees you only able to eat bamboo and having to be nudged with sticks by teams of Chinese zookeepers before you reproduce.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    She says she wants to save them by making them immortal with Eyir in her own mind in BTS. Is Sylvanas meta-aware? Does she know she's in a story and obscuring her real plans from the reader?
    Sylvanas is so powerful that she is aware she’s in a book and lies to the reader by faking her internal thoughts.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post

He is clearly talking about christie golden being officially hired by blizz.

What game have you been playing for the past ten years? Sylvanas does care about her people. She did so before she became undead and still does now. She just uses extreme methods to reach her goals. For example, the whole deal with Azshara and the dagger was so that Azshara gets a shoot at killing N'zoth. Yes, the heroes were supposed to die and N'zoth being free means that many more will die, but she is thinking along the line of "sacrafice the few in order to save the many". Besides that, we still don't know what Sylvanas's true plan is... It just hasn't been revealed yet. She appears to be working with some kind of force behind death and I am going to assume that the whole story line with Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin has something to do with it (It obviously does. I think that is no longer just an assumption). But why she does that, we do not know. Time will tell. And only once we know every single aspect to the story, then we can judge her actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont get how some forsaken fans think this sucks.
    you change leadership, from a tyranical leader who only sees you as a tool for her own plans...
    to the rightful heir, who (presumably) cares a lot for you.

i mean, sure it sucks because it makes things a big boring...
    but its great news for the forsaken.

and its all because sylvanas is really sexy and a "badass".
    i'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakozi123 View Post
    What game have you been playing for the past ten years? Sylvanas does care about her people. She did so before she became undead and still does now. She just uses extreme methods to reach her goals. For example, the whole deal with Azshara and the dagger was so that Azshara gets a shoot at killing N'zoth. Yes, the heroes were supposed to die and N'zoth being free means that many more will die, but she is thinking along the line of "sacrafice the few in order to save the many". Besides that, we still don't know what Sylvanas's true plan is... It just hasn't been revealed yet. She appears to be working with some kind of force behind death and I am going to assume that the whole story line with Bwonsamdi and Vol'jin has something to do with it (It obviously does. I think that is no longer just an assumption). But why she does that, we do not know. Time will tell. And only once we know every single aspect to the story, then we can judge her actions.
    No, she actually doesn't. I don't know how many more ways Blizzard can tell you that when they literally had her call the Horde (and thus the Forsaken) nothing and abandon them by blasting off into space like Team Rocket.

She literally sends you with the fleet to Nazjatar so that you can die. So your soul, the player, regardless of if you're loyal to her or not, can feed the "Hungering Void." She didn't warn you. She didn't tell you to make sure you survived the events of 8.2. She was willing to kill you and the entire Horde fleet that was left to serve her own purpose.

No sorry even if Sylvanas somehow kills N'zoth, you don't get to say, "All her other actions don't matter." She still butchered thousands of civilians at Teldrassil. Still used biological weapons of warfare against civilians at Gilneas against even Garrosh's wishes. Still killed her own people in the Arathi Highlands. Still made and betrayed allies as soon as they were inconvenient for her. Still saw her own people as arrows in the quiver.

If you still think Sylvanas gives two shits about anybody but yourself, you haven't been paying attention. And there's nothing Blizzard can do to make you realize it at this point. She could disembowel Nathanos on screen and laugh as he dies and some of you would still insist she's doing something for some grand noble purpose.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-15 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He is clearly talking about christie golden being officially hired by blizz.
    ^....hold up.....oh my god we are doomed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    i dont get how some forsaken fans think this sucks.
    you change leadership, from a tyranical leader who only sees you as a tool for her own plans...
    to the rightful heir, who (presumably) cares a lot for you.

i mean, sure it sucks because it makes things a big boring...
    but its great news for the forsaken.

and its all because sylvanas is really sexy and a "badass".
    i'm not surprised.
    By your own logic wouldn’t forsaken fans be happy because Calia has big breasts and a corset ?

I mean cmon, give two seconds of thought.
    Holy shit lol

No, she actually doesn't. I don't know how many more ways Blizzard can tell you that when they literally had her call the Horde (and thus the Forsaken) nothing and abandon them by blasting off into space like Team Rocket.

She literally sends you with the fleet to Nazjatar so that you can die. So your soul, the player, regardless of if you're loyal to her or not, can feed the "Hungering Void." She didn't warn you. She didn't tell you to make sure you survived the events of 8.2. She was willing to kill you and the entire Horde fleet that was left to serve her own purpose.

No sorry even if Sylvanas somehow kills N'zoth, you don't get to say, "All her other actions don't matter." She still butchered thousands of civilians at Teldrassil. Still used biological weapons of warfare against civilians at Gilneas against even Garrosh's wishes. Still killed her own people in the Arathi Highlands. Still made and betrayed allies as soon as they were inconvenient for her. Still saw her own people as arrows in the quiver.

If you still think Sylvanas gives two shits about anybody but yourself, you haven't been paying attention. And there's nothing Blizzard can do to make you realize it at this point. She could disembowel Nathanos on screen and laugh as he dies and some of you would still insist she's doing something for some grand noble purpose.
    Funny how you say this, when your entire argument here relies on the notion that her attitude in regards to the play (that may not even be a Forsaken) in 8.2 magically negates her internal monologues about the Forsaken throughout the years. Top notch logic you got here. And consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I mean you have over a decade of lore saying otherwise, but sure.
    It doesn't count because reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    By your own logic wouldn’t forsaken fans be happy because Calia has big breasts and a corset ?

I mean cmon, give two seconds of thought.
    What kind of supernatural optimism is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

So, this might be one of the biggest examples that the faction divide might disappear simply because there's no way Calia would completely leave the Alliance to "join" the Horde. And there's no way the Forsaken will just switch to Alliance, so now we've got an Alliance character leading a Horde race.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    So, this might be one of the biggest examples that the faction divide might disappear simply because there's no way Calia would completely leave the Alliance to "join" the Horde. And there's no way the Forsaken will just switch to Alliance, so now we've got an Alliance character leading a Horde race.
    I mean she leans more toward the Alliance than Horde (Probably because Sylvanas killed her), but I donno if its fair to say that she was like an Alliance faction leader and is swapping. She's a priest of the Netherlight Temple, if anything.

Not like if Mekkatorque suddenly joined the Horde.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-15 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    All of them were killed by the scourge and all of them escaped from the LK once its hold over the scourge was weakened. I think thats one of those things that would bond people. Also, I would say it more like UNDEAD humans led by an UNDEAD elf.

Thats how UNDEAD humans could relate to an UNDEAD elf
    Not to mention the Forsaken aren’t just made up of Humans. Undead Elves/Dark Rangers have been part of the faction for a while they’re just not playable.

I mean she leans more toward the Alliance than Horde (Probably because Sylvanas killed her), but I donno if its fair to say that she was like an Alliance faction leader and is swapping. She's a priest of the Netherlight Temple, if anything.

Not like if Mekkatorque suddenly joined the Horde.
    I mean, she's the daughter of the last Menethil king of the Alliance. Pretty sure she counts as an Alliance character. Heck, Anduin was ready to acknowledge her right to the throne when he found out she survived in Before the Storm.

Rexxar is a hunter of the Unseen Path, but he's still a Horde character.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I mean, she's the daughter of the last Menethil king of the Alliance. Pretty sure she counts as an Alliance character. Heck, Anduin was ready to acknowledge her right to the throne when he found out she survived in Before the Storm.

Rexxar is a hunter of the Unseen Path, but he's still a Horde character.
    Anduin was, sure, but she wasn't. She never actively 'joins' the Alliance and the only pro-Alliance thing she does is show up with Anduin to the meeting in Arathi, and that's because she directly was helping HIM set it up. And then she dies and is offscreen in Netherlight Temple with Alonsus Faol until 8.2.5 when she immediately says she's leaving Kul Tiras to go help the Forsaken.

Rexxar officially joined the Horde. He's its literal canon champion of the Horde.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-15 at 05:46 PM.

Anduin was, sure, but she wasn't. She never actively 'joins' the Alliance and the only pro-Alliance thing she does (And its kind of stretch to even say that's "pro-alliance") is show up with Anduin to the meeting in Arathi, and that's because she directly was helping HIM set it up.

Rexxar officially joined the Horde. He's its literal canon champion of the Horde.
    You realize during that meeting she was (after showing herself) literally going to the people "hey, hey, come return to your families over here with the Alliance".

Like, regardles she's still a member of the Alliance and technically it's rightful leader.

You realize during that meeting she was (after showing herself) literally going to the people "hey, hey, come return to your families over here with the Alliance".
    ...you do realize this was after Parqual begged her to help him and the other Forsaken out, right?

Also no, the Alliance of Lordaeron is not the current Alliance. Despite what people want to keep claiming. But I can see this thread is already a shitfest of Pro-Forsaken people being perpetually upset like every thread on MMO-Champion, so I'm out.