Page 1 of 38
... LastLast

new forsaken leader spoilers

Overlord Gey'arah: The Mag'har have never known life without a warchief. It will be hard for them--and for me. But it seems your people have lost a queen as well.
    Lilian Voss: The Forsaken are torn by turmoil and doubt. Many still love Sylvanas, even after all she has done. Others believe their home remains in the Horde.
    Overlord Geya'rah: And you? Where do your loyalties lie?
    Lilian Voss:Where they always have--with the Forsaken. To be raised into undeath is to be forever haunted by the ghosts of your past. A caring hand can offer comfort through the pain.
    Overlord Geya'rah: I see no crown upon your head. Are you the new queen they seek?
    Lilian Voss:No. I'll speak on my people's behalf, but I won't rule them. There is another I believe will prove better suited to that task... when the time is right.
    Overlord Geya'rah: The love you hold for your people burns as bright as my own for the Mag'har. I wish you good fortune, Lilian Voss.
    Calia: Thank you for coming, Jaina. I wanted you both to know... I have decided to leave Kul Tiras.
    Jaina: You're leaving? Why?
    Calia: I received a letter from Lilian Voss of the Forsaken. She asks for my help.
    Calia: The Forsaken lost their queen. For many, it's the second time they've been abandoned. They feel adrift. Alone.
    Jaina: But Calia, none of that is your--
    Calia: They are my people, Jaina. My father gave everything for Lordaeron. I wish to honor him, and to prove worthy of the name I was born with. The name Menethil.
    Derek: Right, then. So when do we leave?
    Calia: I cannot ask you to come with me, Derek. Kul Tiras is your home.
    Derek: I am a Proudmoore, and I always will be. But I've changed, and it's time to see where the tides will take me.
    Jaina: I understand, though I will miss you both. Come. Mother and Tandred would never forgive me if I let you leave without a proper farewell.
    Lilian: My lady. Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I am Lilian Voss.
    Calia: Miss Voss. I once listened to your father's sermons. That was... long ago. Forgive me, I haven't introduced my companion. This is Lord Derek Proudmoore.
    Lilian: Lord Proudmoore. You should know that I played a part in the events that led to your undeath. I... regret much of what has happened.
    Lilian: I didn't know... at first. Once I did, I should have stopped it. Baine Bloodhoof showed the courage I lacked. If I could change the past, I would.
    Calia: You didn't reach out to offer apologies. Why did you ask us here?
    Lilian: This champion witnessed your kindness toward Lord Proudmoore. How you helped him through his torment. Sadly, he is not the only one who suffered in the war.
    Calia: Night elf sentinels? Why are you... By the Light!
    Lilian: Many fell at Teldrassil. Some were raised into rage and darkness, turned against their own people. They, too, have been abandoned.
    Derek: Calia, I know the pain they suffer. The hopelessness. You must do something for them.
    Calia: We will, Derek. Together.

Calia: Greetings. I am Calia Menethil of Lordaeron. I will do my best to help you. Please, come with us.
    Lilian: That meeting went exactly as I'd hoped. I believe Calia Menethil can help many who are lost.
    Lilian: We will speak again soon. There is more work to be done.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295511/...-text-spoilers
    queen calia!
    Calia Menethil The new Forsaken Leader - Patch 8.3 Questline (Horde)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRmiK4Nl3eg
    Calia Menethil The new Forsaken Leader - Patch 8.3 Questline (Alliance)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNpBx1lXzU
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2019-10-08 at 11:47 AM.

gg forsaken will die

i can delete now

7+ Year Old Account
    Man it just can't help but get worse and worse. At this point just delete the forsaken from the game.

RIP Forsaken. Enjoy being humans with a skin condition.

derek king consort of lordaeron

5+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos selfinsert dies off, new one emerges to take his place and worship undead Queen (Derek is good, Derek smash,)
    I LIKE IT)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 12:10 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    So...... I think this entire script, plus what we know in-game, makes it very clear, that all of the identity of the Forsaken was put on Sylvanas. Remove her and the Forsaken is without any identity or purpose.

Its kinda sad to see an entire race just be left in such a state, where they have NO personality left.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    and with that the unification can be complete, the last traces of pesky interesting traits can be removed from the final interesting race.

All hail the new sad grey humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So...... I think this entire script, plus what we know in-game, makes it very clear, that all of the identity of the Forsaken was put on Sylvanas. Remove her and the Forsaken is without any identity or purpose.

Its kinda sad to see an entire race just be left in such a state, where they have NO personality left.
    Sylvanas was so entirely selfish and greedy she kept everything for herself, even the identity of the Forsaken
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2019-10-08 at 12:14 AM.

"Calia: Miss Voss. I once listened to your father's sermons."

OOF. She really has been gone a while.

Still uneasy about this. Feels like we're just sort of wiping away the edge that's formed the exposed backbone of the forsaken's theme. Without that, what's left?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-10-08 at 12:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh Nooooo, The Forsaken actually get to grow as a faction and have a new identity outside of its tyrannical ruler? The Horror!!

I don't care if its Voss or Calia, I just want to see the forsaken given a bloody chance to grow outside of the same leader whos been making them follow the same grotesque path since WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post

Do you remember the short story of Sylvanas? all forsaken commit suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ooooh Nooooo, The Forsaken actually get to grow as a faction and have a new identity outside of its tyrannical ruler? The Horror!!

I don't care if its Voss or Calia, I just want to see the forsaken given a bloody chance to grow outside of the same leader whos been making them follow the same grotesque path since WC3.
    It seems like they are moving in the direction of eventual redemption, but I really hope it's a rocky road at least for some good storytelling along the way. That accidental jab at Voss's bloody backstory helps remind us just how oblivious Calia is to what the forsaken have become in her absence. I hope that this continues to be brought to light and addressed and they make something good out of it. Simply writing it off as "everyone was purely evil because of Sylvanas so with Calia they're nice now" would be obscenely boring and disrespectful to their history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    To be fair in that context it was suicide or slaughter by Alliance forces [in a potential future if Sylvanas didn't come to rally them].
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

An unmitigated disaster, that's all I have to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It seems like they are moving in the direction of eventual redemption, but I really hope it's a rocky road at least for some good storytelling along the way. That accidental jab at Voss's bloody backstory helps remind us just how oblivious Calia is to what the forsaken have become in her absence. I hope that this continues to be brought to light and addressed and they make something good out of it. Simply writing it off as "everyone was purely evil because of Sylvanas so with Calia they're nice now" would be obscenely boring and disrespectful to their history.

To be fair in that context it was suicide or slaughter by Alliance forces [in a potential future if Sylvanas didn't come to rally them].
    I don't mind that at all, making it rocky and interesting a story. I'd like to see Voss grow and maybe when calia realizes she doesn't know how to govern the forsaken because she never really was one, it falls to voss to lead them based on her own past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Did not read it through. Seemed like a character/race suicide story to be honest

But if that is the future of the Forsaken, it is kinda cool, but also kinda boring. Instead of having will to continue, they just end it... but why did they not do it earlier? O.o

Anyway, i believe in an identity for the Forsaken, that is focused around living.....or "living".
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

And that's how the Forsaken's identity dies.

Glad my main isn't a Forsaken!

Voss I can almost understand (she's been part of the forsaken lore for a bit via the starting zone, horde rogue order hall, and the war campaign), but if they force Calia, who has zero connection to the forsaken, down our throats I am done with this game. Light undead are the antithesis of the forsaken.

And this is how you put the undead back in their graves. GG

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Forsaken get a leader that actually cares about them, people still mad

Amazing
    It's almost like appointing a leader who has zero similar qualities with the race she want's to "lead" is a bad idea.

a random goose is as good a leader for the Forsaken as Calia is, hell it may actually be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol