Voters
497. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

287 57.75%
  • No

210 42.25%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    TBH theres not many ways to exploit with flying anymore, but one way i could see it working is doing [For The Horde] and killing the faction leaders.

I could imagine the raid having a few vulpera warlocks and rogues set their camps to the SW Cathedral catacombs where there are no guards, start summoning the raid in after killing Velen or Tyrande, and boom: instant raid in Stormwind without warning.

I know its kinda a moot point since everyone and their mother has that achievement at this point, but future expansions and content could utilize such a skill if Flying is disabled at the start.
    yea that can happen, but I think its not much of a deal, we probably see that once or twice a year I say!

besides, they can make it so Vulperas have to be in rested area to camp ( which I kinda feel kills the word "camp" if its in a rested area) but its still a secendary HS.

I hope it has some kind of camping visual even tho I wont play it cuz its horde, but it would look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    The anti-furries crowd was extremely active and in full force during all of MoP and Cata dude.

Tauren escaped the anti-furry wrath because they are Minotaurs, a historically accepted fantasy race from Greek legend. Plus I don’t think furries applies to cows? Don’t they only sexualize cute animals like dogs and kitty cats?
    Wait... you’re going to call people furries in a demeaning manner, but you don’t even know what a furry is?

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Wait... you’re going to call people furries in a demeaning manner, but you don’t even know what a furry is?

Wow...
    Furries demeaned themselves, thank you very much