Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Don’t over think it. Lore takes a backseat to filling an interesting niche. Alliance Player Characters (PC) saves High Mountain Tauren and Horde PC saved the Lightforged Space Goats, yet, here we are. Head Sethrak guy is friendly with the Alliance PC, so if Blizzard wants to, they’ll make it so, that’s all that really needs to be said.

That being said, I suspect Alliance get some kind of Drakonid or Dragonman, or maybe even Naga in 9.0.
    Relay RELAY hoping for dragon kin/men for Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wasn't that the other way around?
    Horde killing pig-boar people in Barrens since 2004.... so i DUBT they willing to join Horde.

(spoiler: seems Calia going to be leader of Forsaken.... pity, Manduin saved her and carried her in arms but she chose Derek in his stead.)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 01:24 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Well, we have Worgen and Forsaken skeletons left.

They could do a Skeleton flip again, but that isn't likely.

I am not entirely sure what they would do. Perhaps it will be save for Pre-launch of the next expansion.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Horde killing pig-boar people in Barrens since 2004.... so i DUBT they willing to join Horde.
    Alliance massacred pig-boar people in Kul'tiras this very expansion.

Also just to pour more cold water on the Lightforged Undead (and another set of ARs in general) the Lightforged aren't even in the Player Race folder. Calia's running a custom model, not a player model.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Relay RELAY hoping for dragon kin/men for Alliance.
    Me too. First choice would probably be Alliance Naga (the real shit, no legs!), and Horde Ogres. But a close second would probably be Alliance Drakonids with Horde Ogres.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

At this point i'm just "Sethrakk" or don't even bother me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Calia is not a naaru. She hasn't ever demonstrated she can raise even "normal" undead. And there are precisely 0 other light-raised undead.
    And why would she do that anyways?
    Undeath is a curse.
    Blizzard will bend the lore to their whim and make the Lightforged Undead if they so wish. They've done it before and they've hinted that in the future that other races might become Demon Hunters, despite no precedence beforehand. Not that I'm saying it's likely, but I don't have faith in Blizzard to hold to the restrictions of their own lore. It's not like them.

Not to mention that mixing Undeath with the Light is already an eyebrow raiser in regards to what is established.
    Last edited by Goldielocks; 2019-10-08 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't see naga joining Alliance, Tyranda would have a fit. They seem to fit in much the same boat as Nightborn did, where they find some common ground with the Bloodelf race. But who knows lol, they do seem to like throwing curve balls in the mix as of late.

As for a Dragon race the biggest + for me would be to finally get a lizard type race.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-10-08 at 01:33 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Funny how each year people ask for Naga,High Elfs,Ogres - still we getting ..........

LeL we can only dream about Insect,Fish,Dragon,Snake,Cat,Octopus races.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 01:33 AM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't see naga joining Alliance, Tyranda would have a fit. They seem to fit in much the same boat as Nightborn did, where they find some common ground with the Bloodelf race. But who knows lol, they do seem to like throwing curve balls in the mix as of late.

As for a Dragon race the biggest thing + for me would be to finally get a lizard type race.
    Tyrande has a foot and a half out of the Alliance and the Night Elves as a whole at this point, I don't think Naga is really that big of a deal at this point.

If Blizz can figure out the mounting issue, they're fair game now.

Funny how each year people ask for Naga,High Elfs,Ogres - still we getting ..........

LeL we can only dream about Insect,Fish,Dragon,Snake,Cat,Octopus races.
    Mag'har, Zandalari and the Dark Iron are the only fan request races in BFA, and two of those are lazy palette swaps. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Mag'har, Zandalari and the Dark Iron are the only fan request races in BFA, and two of those are lazy palette swaps. Deal with it.
    Really the only Allied Race nobody asked for is Mechagnomes.

Even Kul'tirans people were like "Yes, this is cool."

What I mean is that every single race besides maybe Kul Tirans (based on dev comments) was planned for as early as 8.0. So no race was added based on what fans wanted besides the three I mentioned (which were the only old ones in lore).

10+ Year Old Account

As for a Dragon race the biggest + for me would be to finally get a lizard type race.
    Tyrande gonna be dead. The writing is on the wall there.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

5+ Year Old Account

There a huge problem
    Mechagnome (and they pretty badass robocop themed, cool in some sort) is :

But we getting to play as Junkergnome amputee:

I am literally afraid of them , to cut off their libs and eyes and for what ? ........
    Just wait untill kids 12PEGI gonna suicide by cutting hand IRL for augmentation into mecha-hand.(MECHAGNOMES DO THIS IN WOW I SAW)
    Maybe to feed them to
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There a huge problem
    Mechagnome (and they pretty badass robocop themed, cool in some sort) is :

But we getting to play as Junkergnome amputee:

I am literally afraid of them , to cut off their libs and eyes and for what ? ........
    Maybe to feed them to
    If you ever noticed when doing the Mechagon dungeon, when entering the city proper through the trash incinerator, the doors to your left are covered in blood and flesh...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    If you ever noticed when doing the Mechagon dungeon, when entering the city proper through the trash incinerator, the doors to your left are covered in blood and flesh...
    Just wait untill kids 12PEGI gonna suicide by cutting hand IRL for augmentation into mecha-hand.(MECHAGNOMES DO THIS IN WOW I SAW)

Calia goes Horde so there's no way the Lightforged don't go with her.

Of course this thread assumes there is an Allied Race after these two, I have my doubts.
    She goes to visit Lilian with Derek, huge chances for her being rejected and likely Sylvanas left someone like Velmont or Faranell to serve as the interin leader. Besides some forsakens whisper you "For the dark lady always" if you are an loyalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a few decades out before that becomes culturally appropriate with Prosthetic Augmentation. :P
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

5+ Year Old Account
    If Light Undead go Horde that means the Human Skeleton goes Horde.

For Balance sake a Horde Skeleton (not the BElf as that's used already) goes Alliance. Can't be Orc (Mag'har), Tauren (Highmountain), or Goblin (Vulpera) either.

So something that uses the Troll or Undead rig. I'll throw in Pandaren as well though that's gonna ruffle a lot of feathers if it happens.

As for when we get them, I'm gonna say in 9.0. Like you'll need to cap out next expansion, farm up a next expansion rep, to get them.
    I could see LF undead being a neutral faction. but I am likely completely wrong.