Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Alliance will get redeemed Naga after N'zoth has been defeated and Azshara part-of-redeemed. They'll have a Nightborne-alike base model and can change their forms like Worgen.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Really the only Allied Race nobody asked for is Mechagnomes.
    It's not just nobody asked for them, people were asking against them. "Please just don't, no need. We're fine, it's fine, honestly."

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    It's not just nobody asked for them, people were asking against them. "Please just don't, no need. We're fine, it's fine, honestly."
    And now look at them. They are hideous. They cannot wear armor properly. And they're the most lazy allied race yet. So everything players dislike (or even hate) culminated in Mechagnomes and Blizzard decided it's a good thing to make them an allied race for Alliance when Horde gets an entirely new model that has consumed like 99% of the work that was put into these last two races.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Rajani Mogu for Horde.
    Moguushan palace as main hub and general Xin as leader
    They will use 8.3 reputation

Don't know for Alliance. Redeemed Naga or dragon but tied to witch bfa reputation?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    Rajani Mogu for Horde.
    Moguushan palace as main hub and general Xin as leader
    They will use 8.3 reputation

Don't know for Alliance. Redeemed Naga or dragon but tied to witch bfa reputation?
    Horde model, since Mogu are Draenei. So, again, Undead or Troll rig race.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If Naga are ever a thing, the faction who doesn't get them is going to riot. That said, my bet for the moment is Mogu and lightforged undead.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Alliance will get lightforged undead.. and Horde will get Saurok

Naga and mogu and even saurok would look weird in full armor. That's probably one thing that they need to solve. Especially nagas without pants but still in full upper body armor. Euw!

Ankoan and Mogu would be two good candidate for Pandaren

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero hype, may be the first time that I will go to lowlvl areas just to kill foxpeople because I hate them so much .....

//edit: Ok Blizzard, thank you for the mechagnome racials, I will actually get one
    Last edited by Piesor; 2019-10-08 at 09:17 AM.

I hope it will be Mogu for the Horde and both Jinyu and Ankoan in an combination for the Alliance. The models of these three races already exist, so it wouldn't be too much work for Blizzard. And it would keep away these disgusting Light Undead at least for a little while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    I hope it will be Mogu for the Horde and both Jinyu and Ankoan in an combination for the Alliance. The models of these three races already exist, so it wouldn't be too much work for Blizzard. And it would keep away these disgusting Light Undead at least for a little while longer.
    Agreed. Light Undead annoy me for some reason.

Instead, I believe the final 2 allied races will be Kthir for the Horde, and Sethrak for the alliance, both will be tied to the 8.3 factions, and both will have a storyline involving an emergence into the Alliance/Horde conflict, where Talanji/Bwonsamdi piss off the Sethrak, and Jaina/Brother Pike piss of the Kthir (who have regained their personalities after the death of Nzoth, effectively making them Stormsong clan Kul Tirans under the effect of a curse (like the Worgen)

Well, i think Mogu still have a big chance to be a 9.0 pre event Allied race. Blizzard probably want people to test the new leveling systems in Shadowlands which, as far as i know, will be introduced with the pre patch. So to implement the two last remaining Allied Races at that point would make sense.

On top of that, Mogu have a rep faction and played a role in the story of BfA, which seems to be mandatory for all the Allied Races except for Maghar and Dark Iron. But those two had rep factions in a big presense in the game long before BfA anyway. Another big plus for Mogu is their major connection to Anima. No race knows and uses Anima as much as the Mogu. And Stormspeaker Qian speaks in one quest of "the true power / purpose of Anima". Coincidentally, Anima also will play a major role in Shadowlands. The Mogu also have Necrolords and are able to transport their souls from one Mogu body to another if they die. So they have major connections to the theme of Death. We also have these obvious open spots on the Allied Race character creation screen beneath Vulpera and Mecha Gnomes. The open space for one last flag in the embassies is obvious as well. The Mogu also use the Draenei model, thats why i would expect that the Mogu go to the Horde.

In regards to the Alliance Allied Race, i still go with Ankoan / Jinyu. The Ankoan have their own rep faction, played a role in the story in Nazjatar. They are a unique race, although i don't know how much Alliance players would like them and the Jinyu, but Ankoans and Jinyu combined could make for some good customization options and a high quality Ankoan model could look pretty sick i think. The Ankoan with their dying race are also connected to the theme of Death as well and can directly communicate with their dead ancestors spirits, like the Pearlfinn did when they communicated with the spirit of their dead emperor Rassharom, even though the Jinyu Empire was destroyed by Lei Shen and the Mogu before Lei Shen conquered Pandaria.

So i think these two races have the biggest chance to become Allied Races if we get anymore, because both of them can have a connection to the Shadowlands as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So now that mechgnomes and vulpera are confirmed, who will be the undead/worgen AR's?

Calia is now confirmed to be the new forsaken leader which means that light undead could be a very big possibility! But then what is left for the alliance. If we're to be fair then the Worgen AR needs to be a completely different species that uses the worgen rig. The only race that I can think of to fit this and be a good fit in the lore would be the sethrak.

Will they be the epilogue races for 8.3.5 or the preorder bonus for 9.0?
    IMO we're done until Shadowlands.

The Fae are very Worgen-ish in looks. The lore there probably also tied to Scythe of Elune's power. We know Tyrande will be a key figure in that storyline (so likely this is the Alliance race).

For the Undead AR - my guess is Venthyr. Sylvanas, Kael'Thas and Lor'themar/Blood Elves storyline probably happens here. I bet Horde get vamps (alliance already have werewolves, and we need Underworld pop culture references).

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Really the only Allied Race nobody asked for is Mechagnomes.

Even Kul'tirans people were like "Yes, this is cool."
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    There a huge problem
    Mechagnome (and they pretty badass robocop themed, cool in some sort) is :

But we getting to play as Junkergnome amputee:

I am literally afraid of them , to cut off their libs and eyes and for what ? ........
    Just wait untill kids 12PEGI gonna suicide by cutting hand IRL for augmentation into mecha-hand.(MECHAGNOMES DO THIS IN WOW I SAW)
    Maybe to feed them to
    Have none of you ever heard of Warhammer 40k? Adeptus Mechanicus? Mechagnomes are Adeptus Tech Priests. They literally have some of the same beliefs. They even have chainsaws on Mechagon. The whole theme is as 40k as you can get without lawyers getting involved. I think they're fucking awesome. For the Emperor!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    IMO we're done until Shadowlands.

The Fae are very Worgen-ish in looks. The lore there probably also tied to Scythe of Elune's power. We know Tyrande will be a key figure in that storyline (so likely this is the Alliance race).

For the Undead AR - my guess is Venthyr. Sylvanas, Kael'Thas and Lor'themar/Blood Elves storyline probably happens here. I bet Horde get vamps (alliance already have werewolves, and we need Underworld pop culture references).
    Completely agree with you. Also looking at the way they set up the faction champions it looks like they are preparing them to be ARs define by the red/blue divisions

Alliance

- Kyrian - Uther
    - Fae - Cenarius

Horde
    - Venthyr - Kael
    - Necrolords - Draka

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want Arakkoa...probably nothing else I'd want except for a certain race that may be possible but not likely.

Problem is Arakkoa is another one of those races that would need major work, the work they wouldn't put into a allied race and the ship has probably sailed on them unless in a future expansion we hit a point where factions are recruiting everyone they can to face a terrible foe like the Void Lords