Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    When is the Horde paying for the Burning of Teldrassil? Answer: Never.
    go on, say the price that the Goody Two-Shoes faction want, cause s far it goes it was paid in the same coin with undercity, cause the horde lost lives there too,even by their own leader. the faction being dumbed down and losing identity and characters was not enough?

you want more blood? genocide too? they would never make the alliance do something that bad or getting revenge like that, the players would go nuts

When are the Horde retreating from Ashenvale: Answer: Never.
    and they will never leave since have nothing to do with this war

At the price of being unrecognizibly reorganized into something that isn't even the Horde anymore. I'd rather cede half of the Kalimdor to the nelves, so at least someone ends up being happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    When is the Horde paying for the Burning of Teldrassil? Answer: Never.
    When are the Horde retreating from Ashenvale: Answer: Never.
    Hey there is always a bigger loser. In that (and in all other) case its night elves - the ultimate failure race.

"Did you get Ashenvale?"
    "Yes."
    "What did it cost?"
    "Everything."
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Ah yes, The Horde is in a much better position kneeling down as Anduins professional boot licker. Thank you Alliance for giving us this opportunity, we should be happy, NO HONORED, for such a place in Azeroth. I don't see how anyone could complain about the Alliances mercy and charity.

The OP is right. On the other hand, this story annihilated the Horde also. This faction called Horde we have now has not much in common with the former Horde. I mean, all the important leaders are Anduin fans. Compared to the current Horde, even Thralls Classic Horde could be considered aggressive towards the Alliance.

So in the end, both factions lost a lot here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Ah yes, The Horde is in a much better position kneeling down as Anduins professional boot licker. Thank you Alliance for giving us this opportunity, we should be happy, NO HONORED, for such a place in Azeroth. I don't see how anyone could complain about the Alliances mercy and charity.
    Though Horde gets mercy they don't even deserve. They get it for free. Horde doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Though Horde gets mercy they don't even deserve. They get it for free. Horde doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.
    The Horde no longer leads from a position of strength, they're no longer a force to be reckoned with, instead they've become a simple "obstacle" for the Alliance to "deal" with in the future, a minor inconvenience. We've lost all our leaders with a spine, replaced with pacifists and appeasers and in some cases literal Alliance members. That right there is a gift from the gods for the Alliance, you say they paid nothing for this war? They've surrendered their super power status, now the Alliance are the sole superpower on Azeroth. That is a HUGE price to pay

We are the Alliance. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

There isn’t going to be a slap on the wrist, because Alliance is no longer capable of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    If somebody is watching the Walking Dead series, the Alliance reminds me of the Rick and the survivors and the Horde reminds me Negan and saviors in season 7 - The Horde comes into your base, takes whatever it wants and eventually, Alliance is ending up saying "thank you for that".
    Yup.

“Thanks for killing one of our race’s kings, destroying most of our ships, taking half our faction leaders to be part of #TeamHumanPotential, and costing us yet another Warchief, all because you had to make sure the war started up again. But thanks bros, you did is a solid.” Horde, 2019
    Last edited by Mardux; 2019-10-08 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we quite see the results of the whole thing yet, as in who said this armistice or whatever won't lead to land swaps and what not next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    The OP is right. On the other hand, this story annihilated the Horde also. This faction called Horde we have now has not much in common with the former Horde. I mean, all the important leaders are Anduin fans. Compared to the current Horde, even Thralls Classic Horde could be considered aggressive towards the Alliance.

So in the end, both factions lost a lot here.
    One faction lost a tree (with a flightpoint!!! /eyeroll) and a gnome that will most likely return, the other faction lost everything that made them separate from the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    And thats why alliance players get frustrated.
    If developers keep going with this you wont see any alliance in top100 / warmode etc. anymore.

Don ´t get me wrong, all my chars are horde and i love it - but horde just cant loose ingame, it allways wins.

*"But camp taurajooooooo!" arguments incoming*
    The only people I tend to see doing the taurajo argument are salty alliance complaining that horde always use that argument.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The Horde no longer leads from a position of strength, they're no longer a force to be reckoned with, instead they've become a simple "obstacle" for the Alliance to "deal" with in the future, a minor inconvenience. We've lost all our leaders with a spine, replaced with pacifists and appeasers and in some cases literal Alliance members. That right there is a gift from the gods for the Alliance, you say they paid nothing for this war? They've surrendered their super power status, now the Alliance are the sole superpower on Azeroth. That is a HUGE price to pay
    Soooooo basically the end of MoP? That’s what the devs said after SoO. Look at how much that “superpower” angle played out in the narrative over the next three xpacs (HINT: it didn’t, ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    But hey, he is getting his redemption now! A shame,that Glenn,Abraham and others won't be there to see it! Just like the Horde - it wasn't Horde,who orchestrated the invasion of the night elven lands,it was SYLVANAS!
    If you had bothered to followed the story, you would have known it wasn’t sylvanas either......

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its kinda sad that horde no longer exists to celebrate this success.

Canonicly, Horde, now that its properly unified, has the largest army. They state this outright in 8.2.5. Sylvaanas had the greatest army, and that army is the hordes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    One faction lost a tree (with a flightpoint!!! /eyeroll) and a gnome that will most likely return, the other faction lost everything that made them separate from the alliance.
    Funny enough a lot of people are seeing this as a return to pre-cata days before Garrosh turned it into the WC2 horde. So, the other faction is gaining what it originally had.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yup.

“Thanks for killing one of our race’s kings, destroying most of our ships, taking half our faction leaders to be part of #TeamHumanPotential, and costing us yet another Warchief, all because you had to make sure the war started up again.” Horde, 2019
    Which "king of the Horde" did die? Ships were not yours,but the ones of Zandalari - at that point,they were not the members of the Horde. If you want to blame somebody for losing your warchief - blame your own faction. But you just keep making victims out of yourself - all of those,who burned the Teldrassil, are alive and well and apparently now are the allies of the Alliance. Alliance I would like nothing to do with at this point and hope to leave it to join a separate faction led by Tyrande.
    If somebody is watching the Walking Dead series, the Alliance reminds me of the Rick and the survivors and the Horde reminds me of the Negan and the saviors in season 7 - The Horde comes into your base, takes whatever it wants and,eventually, Alliance is ending up saying "thank you for that".

I have a vision....that one among the Horde will rise up through the ranks, to retake the position of Warchief, with the council as his advisors. He will bring honor and glory to the Horde, and be immune to the madness and corruption that has befallen past leaders; his name.....Gamon.
    #GamonForWarchief #Keepthefaith