Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    That all depends on what your definition of it is.
    Alt-Right is a Trolling hate group plain and simple if you don't realize that you're much more ignorant then I thought you were.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-18 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's like you didn't read literally my next suggestions.
    Its like you have no clue where materials use in phones come from....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Gaming is Political and Politics in Gaming is inevitable
    Wrong! politics dont belong into games. same goes for gender discussions.
    games are for entertaining and not sjw bs.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Wrong! politics dont belong into games. same goes for gender discussions.
    I didn't say they Belong into video games I said Politics will Always be a part of gaming.

games are for entertaining and not sjw bs
    but games are for hate group BS?

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Its like you have no clue where materials use in phones come from....
    I'm well aware where. Keep reading. China soon won't have a monopoly on rare earth metals with US jumping in, Australia upping production and Japan soon to throw their hat in (well, this one is provided they can find a method to extract the massive deposit from the ocean floor).
    Most major components come outside of China. TSMC (Taiwan) or Samsung are the go to for the SoC. DRAM/NANDs are mostly Samsung. Plus, avoid as much doesn't mean barring yourself from necessary things, unless somehow that's how you took the comment then... well, can't help you with that. I recognize there are impossible stuff to avoid that you may need, but finding trying to find alternatives isn't a bad practice.

Are you ignoring the clear connections between notable Alt-Right Supporters and GamerGate?
    Don't forget oxygen.
    Alt-Right Supporters (why the capital S?) also breathed oxygen while supporting GamerGate (seriously what's with the weirdly placed capital letters?) thus depriving everyone else of a valuable life resource.
    Heck, they even expel carbon dioxide in return which is poison!

Gamergate = killing confirmed!

No no szechuan, no need to thank me, you're welcome. You can add this to the list of conspiracy paranoid theories you have about what GG actually was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    No no szechuan, no need to thank me, you're welcome. You can add this to the list of conspiracy paranoid theories you have about what GG actually was.
    Is that why notable Alt-Right supporters were part of GG?

Just.. just wow, the ride doesn't stop, does it?

Just.. just wow, the ride doesn't stop, does it?
    Apparently neither is ignorance on hate groups.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, how were Video Game Journalists forced to be more Ethical from an Anti-Feminist Hate Campaign?
    You can be wrong all you want, it doesn’t change the results. In the aftermath all of the targeted outlets changed their disclosure policies

"victim", it's the fucking quartering. His channel is garbage and he knew what would happen, but he's just playing suckers with his outrage-bait.

Yeah, Blizzard banning people is shit. But people knowingly going in to get banned while expressing faux outrage is fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard banning people is shit. But people knowingly going in to get banned while expressing faux outrage is fucking dumb.
    Of course they do. They're doing it on principle to show how BS Blizzard is acting right now.

Of course they do. They're doing it on principle to show how BS Blizzard is acting right now.
    No, they're doing it for outrage clicks. Plain and simple. They're garbage tier channels with nothing of note to say/add to the discussion, and they're just relying on low-information viewers that are keyed up to be angry about something, whether or not that anger is justified or not.

It has nothing to do with "principle", they can make a video calling out that move without trying to paint themselves as some kind of victim.

"(I DEMAND reversal)"

Naw dog. He knew what would happen going in and is just playing his viewers for suckers for some views.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It has nothing to do with "principle", they can make a video calling out that move without trying to paint themselves as some kind of victim.
    I'm not talking about quartering; it's about others. I'm pretty sure not everybody doing it has a youtube channel.

In any case, they put themselves into a PR nightmare by just focusing everyone's attention on their censoring. If they had just done nothing, no one would talk about it and would have moved on quickly.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-10-18 at 07:20 PM.

If they actually cared they'd get off youtube. Because Google has done far far far worse. Blizzard all they did was ban a guy.

Google actually put lives in danger by removing applications the protestors were using to avoid police and communicate with each other. Much like apple. You by linking these videos are helping a company that has done shit worse than blizzard.

Also let's not talk about the quartering let's talk about Heelsvsbabyface who you also love to spam the fuck out of. He left wow, realised his community abandoned him and now will flood his channel with anything that will make Blizzard look bad because that's the only way he can stop himself actually getting his fat arse out of the house to do find work. He has been shown up so many times especially when he put commercials every 3-4 minutes on his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You can be wrong all you want, it doesn’t change the results.
    And you can be as ignorant as you want and pretend Hate Groups had nothing to do with Gamergate when there is more then enough factual evidence out there of there involvement.

In the aftermath all of the targeted outlets changed their disclosure policies
    That's it? LMAO.

If eSports want to be taken seriously, they like Sports have to keep politics out, people tune in to take a break from politics, and athletes compete on equal opportunity regardless of what their respective governments do, they compete as individuals

If one wants to accept politics one agrees with, one would have to put up with politics one disagrees with..
    Blizzard needs to be firm, but fair, ban everyone who uses the eSports as a political bullhorn...not go overkill on one person n then ignore others who do the same thing. Also, they should react just as much to someone saying pro-China anti-secessionist rhetoric.
    The games should only be about GAMES, nothing else

Apply rules equally, and I have zero sympathy to the guy who got the ban, he did so knowing he broke the rules, I can't understand why there's a flood of sympathy for him, do people realize if they get their way, they'll in turn be subject to politics they themselves find objectionable?? What if, lets say a Turkish Hearthstone player calls Kurds terrorists?

So, don't throw rocks in glass houses...

Is that why notable Alt-Right supporters were part of GG?
    Love how you ignored the point and just repeated the nonsense, verbatim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Love how you ignored the point and just repeated the nonsense, verbatim.
    The Point that Notable Alt Right Supporters were part of GG?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If eSports want to be taken seriously, they like Sports have to keep politics out, people tune in to take a break from politics, and athletes compete on equal opportunity regardless of what their respective governments do, they compete as individuals
    Sports is also clearly Political, Sports have being taken seriously and people have been speaking out about Politics in Sports too.

Blizzard needs to be firm, but fair, ban everyone who uses the eSports as a political bullhorn
    Blizzard themselves has used the platform to support Political causes too, it was hypocritical for them to ban someone for saying "Liberate Hong Kong, Revolution of our time" they were not accusing others of being Terrorists.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-18 at 07:42 PM.

Sports is also clearly Political, Sports have being taken seriously and people have been speaking out about Politics in Sports too.
    Yup - not to mention that many of the Entertainment contests like the Oscars have people speaking out about politics as well... but Warner Brothers isn't angry because Robert DeNiro says "Fuck Trump" at the Oscars or wherever. Well, Donald Trump might be offended...

The reality is if somebody says something... anything... about politics, the real reaction of the viewer who doesn't care about politics is to simply roll their eyes, *snort*, and then move on with their lives - exactly the same that most people who don't care politically (again...most... not the internet 'crawlies') do when it happens in sports and the Entertainment Awards ceremonies.