Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Holy shit, they must have been exhausted moving the goalposts that far. What happened to them burning down games journalism, getting anything that could be considered political or "wrongthink" ousted from games and gaming media and having the women they obsessed over (the "Literally Whos") burned on a stack of obsolete games consoles?
    It was about ethics in gaming journalism, gaming websites were forced to be more ethical, anything else is you reading into it.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Personally I find the parallels between Gamergate and this faux outrage fucking hilarious.

ITS ABOUT ETHICS IN VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM GAIS.
    Except that Gamergate was also about Feminism that clearly turned into a hate campaign while this issue is actually about Human Rights and Democracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was about ethics in gaming journalism, gaming websites were forced to be more ethical, anything else is you reading into it.
    LMAO, how were Video Game Journalists forced to be more Ethical from an Anti-Feminist Hate Campaign?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Once the clicks slow down and the YouTubers stop milking it the outrage will probably die off. What actually is the endgame of people who want to make Blizzcon a shit-show anyway, to make it so e-sport events are also places for people to campaign for their political issues? Would you prefer separate "yay Trump" and "fuck Trump" events or should they be mixed?
    Gaming is Political and Politics in Gaming is inevitable, this issue won't die down and it will get worse as time goes on.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-17 at 10:59 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Except that Gamergate was also about Feminism that clearly turned into a hate campaign
    Shhh, they don't want you to know their secrets. Gamergate might of started with some slight amount of merit but it just became an alt right shit show quickly. The same people who think it's political in games if the main character is anything but a straight white male where the ones leading the charge in GG. I'm amazed people still try to act like it was some grand ethical thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Shhh, they don't want you to know their secrets. Gamergate might of started with some slight amount of merit but it just became an alt right shit show quickly.
    Boogyman...
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-10-17 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Literal boogyman.
    More like a Literal Racist Incel Sympathizer Hate Group.

- - - Updated - - -

Boogyman...
    Are you ignoring the clear connections between notable Alt-Right Supporters and GamerGate?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-18 at 12:01 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Are you ignoring the clear connections between notable Alt-Right Supporters and GamerGate?
    That all depends on what your definition of it is.
    Anyway, this isn't the place for discussion, it'll derail the thread.

That all depends on what your definition of it is.
    Alt-Right is a Trolling hate group plain and simple if you don't realize that you're much more ignorant then I thought you were.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-18 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's like you didn't read literally my next suggestions.
    Its like you have no clue where materials use in phones come from....

- - - Updated - - -

Gaming is Political and Politics in Gaming is inevitable
    Wrong! politics dont belong into games. same goes for gender discussions.
    games are for entertaining and not sjw bs.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Wrong! politics dont belong into games. same goes for gender discussions.
    I didn't say they Belong into video games I said Politics will Always be a part of gaming.

games are for entertaining and not sjw bs
    but games are for hate group BS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Its like you have no clue where materials use in phones come from....
    I'm well aware where. Keep reading. China soon won't have a monopoly on rare earth metals with US jumping in, Australia upping production and Japan soon to throw their hat in (well, this one is provided they can find a method to extract the massive deposit from the ocean floor).
    Most major components come outside of China. TSMC (Taiwan) or Samsung are the go to for the SoC. DRAM/NANDs are mostly Samsung. Plus, avoid as much doesn't mean barring yourself from necessary things, unless somehow that's how you took the comment then... well, can't help you with that. I recognize there are impossible stuff to avoid that you may need, but finding trying to find alternatives isn't a bad practice.

Don't forget oxygen.
    Alt-Right Supporters (why the capital S?) also breathed oxygen while supporting GamerGate (seriously what's with the weirdly placed capital letters?) thus depriving everyone else of a valuable life resource.
    Heck, they even expel carbon dioxide in return which is poison!

Gamergate = killing confirmed!

No no szechuan, no need to thank me, you're welcome. You can add this to the list of conspiracy paranoid theories you have about what GG actually was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    No no szechuan, no need to thank me, you're welcome. You can add this to the list of conspiracy paranoid theories you have about what GG actually was.
    Is that why notable Alt-Right supporters were part of GG?

Just.. just wow, the ride doesn't stop, does it?

Just.. just wow, the ride doesn't stop, does it?
    Apparently neither is ignorance on hate groups.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, how were Video Game Journalists forced to be more Ethical from an Anti-Feminist Hate Campaign?
    You can be wrong all you want, it doesn’t change the results. In the aftermath all of the targeted outlets changed their disclosure policies

"victim", it's the fucking quartering. His channel is garbage and he knew what would happen, but he's just playing suckers with his outrage-bait.

Yeah, Blizzard banning people is shit. But people knowingly going in to get banned while expressing faux outrage is fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard banning people is shit. But people knowingly going in to get banned while expressing faux outrage is fucking dumb.
    Of course they do. They're doing it on principle to show how BS Blizzard is acting right now.

Of course they do. They're doing it on principle to show how BS Blizzard is acting right now.
    No, they're doing it for outrage clicks. Plain and simple. They're garbage tier channels with nothing of note to say/add to the discussion, and they're just relying on low-information viewers that are keyed up to be angry about something, whether or not that anger is justified or not.

It has nothing to do with "principle", they can make a video calling out that move without trying to paint themselves as some kind of victim.

"(I DEMAND reversal)"

Naw dog. He knew what would happen going in and is just playing his viewers for suckers for some views.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It has nothing to do with "principle", they can make a video calling out that move without trying to paint themselves as some kind of victim.
    I'm not talking about quartering; it's about others. I'm pretty sure not everybody doing it has a youtube channel.

In any case, they put themselves into a PR nightmare by just focusing everyone's attention on their censoring. If they had just done nothing, no one would talk about it and would have moved on quickly.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-10-18 at 07:20 PM.