Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Is dressing up as Winneh the poo actually going to do anything? Or are people really this stupid?

Calling others slacktivists while supporting sweat shops. You really are special.

- - - Updated - - -

So like every other company that exists?
    Every large company i would say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is dressing up as Winneh the poo actually going to do anything? Or are people really this stupid?
    Probably not, its mostly an easy thing to latch onto since they think they are sticking it to Xi. Its not even banned in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Its not even banned in China.
    It's Censored and China does in fact ban people for comparing Xi to Pooh.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    It's Censored and China does in fact ban people for comparing Xi to Pooh.
    That is different from banning it. They even got a winneh the Pooh ride in Shangia...

That is different from banning it.
    Yet China still banned people for Comparing Pooh to Xi. It's still Censorship.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yet China still banned people for Comparing Pooh to Xi. It's still Censorship.
    ...That is not the point, or relevant. What does that have to with a con is the US? What is it supposed to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yeah...they didnt even have a balls to apologise in right way. It just show how corrupt they are and they want money.
    You mean a company designed to make money wants to make money like all other businesses in the world?

You must be naive and/or young.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account

Small cameras are allowed, youtuber still gets kicked out. They apply cenzorship still.

10+ Year Old Account

Small cameras are allowed, youtuber still gets kicked out. They apply cenzorship still.

Most likely to avoid possible disruption as they believe the person is part of the protest?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...they didnt even have a balls to apologise in right way. It just show how corrupt they are and they want money.
    They made a valid apology, even half the suspension and let him keep the money.

The apology you and many others want is, "FUCK CHINA, FREE HONG KONG!" - not good for a company that stands to lose millions if they said so, and having to fire more people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not so sure about that "many others," really, at least not here. This thread is kept alive by maybe 1 or 2 people actually arguing against Blizzard, the rest is just replies to them. And even then, there aren't many. Most people have already moved on from this, it seems.
    Most likely. Even so, title is outdated, the information is outdated but just, with people's attitude, they almost expect it to happen.

And I'll proceed to laugh at them when I see so many protestors using devices and such, having stronger connection with China than Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, maybe that's because they don't want protestards to ruin their celebration?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Yes, maybe that's because they don't want protestards to ruin their celebration?
    What about the Hypetards in the audience?

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Hypetards in the audience?
    they paid to see the games, not the hongkong outcrybabies

So just to make it clear:
    Sign says, among other things, that Selfie sticks, Tripods, and other items are not allowed. Dreamcast guy walks in, with a camera attached on a tripod... is ordered to leave and come back after putting it into the hotel room. I do honestly not see the issue here...
    Last edited by josykay; 2019-11-02 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    So just to make it clear:
    Sign says, among other things, that Selfie sticks, Tripods, and other items are not allowed. Dreadcast guy walks in, with a camera attached on a tripod... is ordered to leave and come back after putting it into the hotel room. I do honestly not see the issue here...
    He was told he couldn't Film even with a small camera.

He was told he couldn't Film even with a small camera.
    According to him... while running around with a tripod attached camera.... which is explicitly forbidden, no matter the size of the camera?

Brack was so vague that if you don't know the backstory, you wouldn't know why he apologized...

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Dunno if you coined it but that is a great term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Oh give me a break "tHeY dIdNt ApOlOgIzE tHe RiGhT wAy"

Aren't y'all done with your faux outrage yet?
    He never apologized during the entire spiel.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!