Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So Vulpera Warlocks?

I may not be a lore master, but can anyone recall when did Vulpera exactly have a connection with Fel magic?
    Please, anyone explain why Vulpera can be Warlocks and Zandalari can't? Since Fel interaction excuse is really lame and seems to be thrown out of the window now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    I may not be a lore master, but can anyone recall when did Vulpera exactly have a connection with Fel magic?
    Please, anyone explain why Vulpera can be Warlocks and Zandalari can't? Since Fel interaction excuse is really lame and seems to be thrown out of the window now!
    I can imagine they could have got it through Bilge Rats.

Class/race combination which doesn't make sense? That's nothing new in WoW

5+ Year Old Account
    First let me say I'm happy Horde is getting another Warlock choice.

That said, they have no connection to Fel that you can see in game, there are no Warlock characters and nothing ever hints they might practice it. Which is rather curious, because that specific need to have a connection to the Fel was the reason Blizzard used to justify the non existence of playable Zandalari Warlocks, so now we know that was a lie made on the spot.

I mean, you act like the Vulpera has more than like 10 quests worth of lore.

There's no precedent for most of the classes other than Rogue and Warrior and Hunter.

Because extra race change income with 1 attribute assigned.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

since vanilla when undead could become holy priests.

7+ Year Old Account
    No problem with vulpera warlocks, at least that's what some vulpera could have learned if they are unscrupulous enough.

But really? Mechanognomes as rogues? This has to be a joke!

"A dark and moonless night. Silently, the rogue sneaks to his victim" clank, clap, clatter, click, rattle....

Vulpera are secretly demon worshippers

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    No problem with vulpera warlocks, at least that's what some vulpera could have learned if they are unscrupulous enough.

"A dark and moonless night. Silently, the rogue sneaks to his victim" clank, clap, clatter, click, rattle....
    A true mechagnome keeps their cogs well oiled. You think of a goblin tinker who most likely blow everyone up instead because no one can notice you if there is no one to be able to notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post

Exterminate...Exterminate...Exterminate

And how they are connected with Pandaria, because they have access to monk class?

If their culture doesn't prohbit dark magic, then they can learn it from other races in the Horde. Zandalari, Night Elf, Dreanei, Tauren all have cultures that shun folks that deal with Fel. Vulpera don't care. They never had to deal with demons, so if it's easy way to get power, then why not?

If we only restricted races to those that strictly "made sense" what the heck could goblins play as? Shamans were a particularly amusing stretch.

Headcanon: Some of them survived the Purge Squad of the beta and retained both a burning hatred for the Alliance and a vengeful desire to use their own dark magics against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I just want to say that Pandaren STILL CAN'T BE DEATH KNIGHTS
    That's because Pandaria was still shrouded in mists. Or is there some hidden Pandaren enclave in the Eastern Kingdoms dating back to the Third War that we don't know about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could it be possible that Vulpera probably stolen some tomes of fel knowledge from some jackass that probably camped out near a scavenging area or maybe a passing trader had some books on hand and some Vulpera got curious?

Totally stupid and out of context.
    Thanks for the heads up!

absolute joke that they get it and zandalari don't.

it's a joke that zandalari got monks of all fucking things. they hated pandas, and pandas were scared of them.

Couldn't we assume Horde warlocks will train them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    And they can't train Zandalari? ������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    And they can't train Zandalari?

And they can't train Zandalari? ������

- - - Updated - - -

And they can't train Zandalari?
    I think you missed the part where Zandalari culture does not allow it.

Vulpera culture doesn't care.

Same reason why there are no Night Elf Warlocks - not because they couldnt learn from Humans or something, but because Night Elf Culture does not allow it.