Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaterasuNyan View Post
    I wonder how long people will talk about this and then forget China even exists outside of "Made in China" jokes when they get a low quality product. Maybe a week or two?
    Prolly not long since it has already been proven that people had no idea what was happening in HK before this. I dont watch news religiously but even I knew what was happening in HK months ago.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    He risked the ability of all Chinese Hearthstone players to continue to play the game.
    Good. Maybe if that happens it will help, ever so slightly, to motivate them to rise up against their pigheaded pinko masters in Beijing. I doubt it, though.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Fuck Blizzard, I'll boycott them from now on.
    Blizzard doesnt want their platform to be used for promoting political, racial, religios and whatever other standpoints, dude comes into the interview and expresses his political standpoint, and blizzard is the bad guy here?

  4. #204
    Stood in the Fire Hekazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Durotar
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Politics has no place in Esports though.
    https://imgur.com/a/6dpMdNk

    This is really obnoxious and I do leave the moment I see this instead of debating over the new expansion, which everyone should. The likes ratio was also way better prior to this video release, and the voting is now biased and not only patch dependent. We shouldn't allow this degenerate behavior.

    This is fucked, and I hate it. Imagine if Arabs felt entitled to complain about invasions, of the Venezuelans for their crisis, or the Mexicans for the brutal cartels, or Ukraine and so on.. These seem to think they have a better claim, and are more human than the others.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Blizzard doesnt want their platform to be used for promoting political, racial, religios and whatever other standpoints
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Good. Maybe if that happens it will help, ever so slightly, to motivate them to rise up against their pigheaded pinko masters in Beijing. I doubt it, though.
    That's very easy for you to say as you sit there, in your comfortable chair, doing...what is it again you're doing to stop all the injustice going on in your own country?

    Yeah. I thought not. Next year, maybe you'll vote if you're old enough. Then, maybe you'll whine about the results on the Interwebs. You won't do anything in your life that actually matters or causes anyone else to give a shit about anything. You'll just point your finger at others from your high horse.

  7. #207
    I wonder what all these champions of the Chinese people were doing before they heard about this and set their outrage meter to 10. How long until they all stop feigning care and support and move on to their next knee jerk reaction?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    Blizzard doesnt want their platform to be used for promoting political, racial, religios and whatever other standpoints, dude comes into the interview and expresses his political standpoint, and blizzard is the bad guy here?
    Yeah this is America, how dare you utilize you position to draw attention to human rights violations going on and potentially costing a corporation money? That's why we fought the Revolutionary War, so we can do business without the weight of morals regulating our decisions.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  9. #209
    Pandaren Monk Rendark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I don't think you understand what you are saying. They have to appease China's government so all of the gamers in China can have access to the games we all get to enjoy.

    How would you feel if some asshole white-supremacist managed to get MMOC shut down or get whatever game you enjoy shut down? That's basically the situation this guy put Blizzard in by politicizing their gaming platform. The idiot should have kept his political speech off Blizzard's platform. He risked the ability of all Chinese Hearthstone players to continue to play the game.
    Well one i wouldn't really care that much is MMOC was shut down and two i don't care if China bans hearthstone over it. To me money is not worth sucking China's dick.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    A choice they made and rolled out the way they wanted to. Not being roped in by some person hijacking their platform. There is a huge difference between supporting China and letting someone outside of your company tie you to a point of view out of the blue.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

  11. #211
    Stood in the Fire Hekazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Durotar
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    That's very easy for you to say as you sit there, in your comfortable chair, doing...what is it again you're doing to stop all the injustice going on in your own country?

    Yeah. I thought not. Next year, maybe you'll vote if you're old enough. Then, maybe you'll whine about the results on the Interwebs. You won't do anything in your life that actually matters or causes anyone else to give a shit about anything. You'll just point your finger at others from your high horse.
    Internet warriors. They can 1v1 the Beijing masters anyday, don't provoke them or they will liberate the world. I beg you.

  12. #212
    Immortal sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    7,349
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/6dpMdNk

    This is really obnoxious and I do leave the moment I see this instead of debating over the new expansion, which everyone should. The likes ratio was also way better prior to this video release, and the voting is now biased and not only patch dependent. We shouldn't allow this degenerate behavior.

    This is fucked, and I hate it. Imagine if Arabs felt entitled to complain about invasions, of the Venezuelans for their crisis, or the Mexicans for the brutal cartels, or Ukraine and so on.. These seem to think they have a better claim, and are more human than the others.
    stuff like this happenes when retards who have no clue about how to world works go on the internet

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    stuff like this happenes when retards who have no clue about how to world works go on the internet
    Explain how Blizzard's actions must be celebrated, commemorated, incentivized?
    Its understandable...doesnt make it right though.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    Sure because china will stop to cooperate if some hardcore nerds scream free hongkong. God how naive.

  16. #216
    Blizzard folded quicker than Henry Hill...like a lawn chair

  17. #217
    Immortal sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Good. Maybe if that happens it will help, ever so slightly, to motivate them to rise up against their pigheaded pinko masters in Beijing. I doubt it, though.
    Revolution happens when they get outside support, yes ironic
    an unarmed masses vs heavily armed government always end in 1 side, as someone who saw first hand how brutal a government can really be in the failed egyptian revolution, if literally every non-armed (or even with light weapons) rise up against government, the government can wipe everyone out, and no one will give a f8ck, specially china who has half of world in their pocket, including the strongest nation usa
    Any revolution in last 100 year always had a way and someone to get them weapons, here in the WORST country on earth (also venzuella/yemen is serious competitor) zero nation had interest to stop the bloody coup d'etat, heck Angela Meirkel was crying on tv on human rights breaks in egypt in morning and at same night of that conference selling glorious tyrannical regime ammo and light weapons (don't get her wrong, she need money to buy napkins to dry her tears) that was used to suppress the ppl and kill them in streets
    We like to fake the truth, but the world understand only 1 language, power, if u don't have power, no one will care to talk to u, no matter how right u are and how wrong ur opponent is
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  18. #218
    Stood in the Fire Hekazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Durotar
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    Will you do that over next years Apple conference too? Or is that outside your scope of utter stupidity?

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    - They dont want someone to use their platform for political standpoints.

    - Yes the casters knew what he was going to do, thats why they got fired, they even baited him into saying it.

    - China is worth way more than a handful of internet warriors who have no clue how the world works

  20. #220
    Immortal sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Sure because china will stop to cooperate if some hardcore nerds scream free hongkong. God how naive.
    nah, but blizz will, bobby kodick is only greediest human alive, and while he will f8ck anyone to keep china market, if he feels he is forced to either china vs everyone else, he will pick everyone else
    And that will send msg, Activision is still biggest gaming company in USA (with EA the favorite villain 2nd, even if EA doesn't even have half of Bobby game-hating quotes)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •