Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    That's very easy for you to say as you sit there, in your comfortable chair, doing...what is it again you're doing to stop all the injustice going on in your own country?

Yeah. I thought not. Next year, maybe you'll vote if you're old enough. Then, maybe you'll whine about the results on the Interwebs. You won't do anything in your life that actually matters or causes anyone else to give a shit about anything. You'll just point your finger at others from your high horse.
    Internet warriors. They can 1v1 the Beijing masters anyday, don't provoke them or they will liberate the world. I beg you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/6dpMdNk

This is really obnoxious and I do leave the moment I see this instead of debating over the new expansion, which everyone should. The likes ratio was also way better prior to this video release, and the voting is now biased and not only patch dependent. We shouldn't allow this degenerate behavior.

This is fucked, and I hate it. Imagine if Arabs felt entitled to complain about invasions, of the Venezuelans for their crisis, or the Mexicans for the brutal cartels, or Ukraine and so on.. These seem to think they have a better claim, and are more human than the others.
    stuff like this happenes when retards who have no clue about how to world works go on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    stuff like this happenes when retards who have no clue about how to world works go on the internet
    Explain how Blizzard's actions must be celebrated, commemorated, incentivized?
    Its understandable...doesnt make it right though.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What they did is wrong and immoral, they could simply just afk ignore it, why did they need to go that extreme, to firing even the casters who probably had no idea about anything in first place
    My hope is ppl chant free Hong Kong in blizzcon, that will f8ck blizz and ruin their bending for china, if they want a piece of china market, they must learn they will lose everywhere else market
    Sure because china will stop to cooperate if some hardcore nerds scream free hongkong. God how naive.

Blizzard folded quicker than Henry Hill...like a lawn chair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Good. Maybe if that happens it will help, ever so slightly, to motivate them to rise up against their pigheaded pinko masters in Beijing. I doubt it, though.
    Revolution happens when they get outside support, yes ironic
    an unarmed masses vs heavily armed government always end in 1 side, as someone who saw first hand how brutal a government can really be in the failed egyptian revolution, if literally every non-armed (or even with light weapons) rise up against government, the government can wipe everyone out, and no one will give a f8ck, specially china who has half of world in their pocket, including the strongest nation usa
    Any revolution in last 100 year always had a way and someone to get them weapons, here in the WORST country on earth (also venzuella/yemen is serious competitor) zero nation had interest to stop the bloody coup d'etat, heck Angela Meirkel was crying on tv on human rights breaks in egypt in morning and at same night of that conference selling glorious tyrannical regime ammo and light weapons (don't get her wrong, she need money to buy napkins to dry her tears) that was used to suppress the ppl and kill them in streets
    We like to fake the truth, but the world understand only 1 language, power, if u don't have power, no one will care to talk to u, no matter how right u are and how wrong ur opponent is
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Will you do that over next years Apple conference too? Or is that outside your scope of utter stupidity?

- They dont want someone to use their platform for political standpoints.

- Yes the casters knew what he was going to do, thats why they got fired, they even baited him into saying it.

- China is worth way more than a handful of internet warriors who have no clue how the world works

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Sure because china will stop to cooperate if some hardcore nerds scream free hongkong. God how naive.
    nah, but blizz will, bobby kodick is only greediest human alive, and while he will f8ck anyone to keep china market, if he feels he is forced to either china vs everyone else, he will pick everyone else
    And that will send msg, Activision is still biggest gaming company in USA (with EA the favorite villain 2nd, even if EA doesn't even have half of Bobby game-hating quotes)
    Thrall

- Yes the casters knew what he was going to do, thats why they got fired, they even baited him into saying it.

- China is worth way more than a handful of internet warriors who have no clue how the world works
    You keep saying that crap "have no clue how the world works"...it doesnt make it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    Will you do that over next years Apple conference too? Or is that outside your scope of utter stupidity?
    pls talk to me after u get burned alive, gut split open, stabbed, lose left eye, lose ur sense ability, see many ppl turned to corpses, a tank run over ppl in front of u, a baby get snipped in front of ur eye with bullets that pierce road sign poles (i assume those were metals) and failed revolution
    and no, i exist in egypt, the WORST country on earth, apple has almost no market here
    So i have quite a very bloody experience when i talk about how power works first hand
    Thrall

Man, fck Blizzard. What happened to this company?

They cite a rule that it is so ambiguous that it can be applied to anything blizzard doesnt like. Like they could cite that rule for wearing wrong colored socks if they wanted to.

And then they add a contradictory statement saying they support free speech and opinions. Its your actions that speaks blizzard, not your statement in regards to free speech.

Bailed on the reddit thread, way to many idiots over there.

A player used a blizzard platform to make a political statement.

Said player gets punished by blizzard for violating terms of use, however vague those terms may be.

And now blizzard all a sudden is the bad guy siding with and promoting hong kong's human rights abuses?

Get a damn grip, jesus.

A company did not want it's product being used for political activism and punished the offending user. Period, done. That's all this is.

this whole thing is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post

Said player gets punished by blizzard for violating terms of use, however vague those terms may be.

And now blizzard all a sudden is the bad guy siding with and promoting hong kong's human rights abuses?

Get a damn grip, jesus.

A company did not want it's product being used for political activism and punished the offending user.

a quick TLDR : MONEY, nothing matters but MONEY!

Even blizzard employees don't agree and covered up company statues, i guess they should stfu and care about their jobs right? because MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post

Get a damn grip, jesus.

A company did not want it's product being used for political activism and punished the offending user.

This would be fine if they just suspended him. They revoked his (small amount of) prize money and have been doing everything they can to bury this.

This whole thing is stupid you're right!
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You don't care if China bans Hearthstone because you don't have to live in China. Well, fuck you for not caring about the millions of players who would lose access to the game they've spent lots of money on and enjoy playing. You don't have to live with the repercussions of your Internet activism. The citizens of China do.
    yup because these people can't see past themselves and their issues, what else is new unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Explain how Blizzard's actions must be celebrated, commemorated, incentivized?
    Its understandable...doesnt make it right though.
    To say 'doesn't make it right' assumes that allowing this being said would be the right thing to do. But it's not right either.

I don't think people who are supporting HK here really know what is up with the whole political situation to understand what's actually been happening there. We think it's about liberation and freedom and suffrage, but the vibe I'm getting is it's just people who are anti-China jumping on a bandwagon to support people who are 'pro-freedom'.

The context though would be like if liberals were protesting for Trump to get kicked out of office, and furthermore, for California to separate from the US. There's a fantasy element to the HK protests that are simply unrealistic, and being promoted by a certain group moreso than reflect the full sentiment of all HK people. We're not really supporting freedom, we'd be supporting radicals wanting their way because they can't deal with their own government.

I'm criticial of both sides here, but moreso on the people who are banding behind the HK protests as if it's something meaningful to them. Yet these people don't even know the full situation, they just using this reason to attack Blizzard or attack China.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-08 at 08:16 PM.

so basically - MONEY, CHINA HAS MONEY STFU PLEBS $$$$$$$$$.

thats how the world works, might or in this case money makes right, fuck anyone who isn't rich, fuck their rights they deserve none, only the rich matter!