15+ Year Old Account

Flying in the old expansions?

So I'm curious, I have flying in MoP, but not in Legion.
    If I'm leveling an alt, am I going to have flying in all the old zones or just those I already have flying in?
    I would be quite pissed off if Blizzard removed my flying altogether, lol, but I don't see them giving flying for free in the zones that we have not grinded flying.
    In that case, I probably wouldn't have any other choice but to pick zones where I have flying since it makes everything so much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will keep the flying you have unlocked.

If you have Legion pathfinder, your alts in SL will have flying in Legion zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    In that case, I probably wouldn't have any other choice but to pick zones where I have flying since it makes everything so much easier.
    And so the leveling revamp essentially makes room for the argument of "remove pathfinder for old content." by nullifying some zones in the eyes of players.

It's beautiful.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    So I'm curious, I have flying in MoP, but not in Legion.
    If I'm leveling an alt, am I going to have flying in all the old zones or just those I already have flying in?
    I would be quite pissed off if Blizzard removed my flying altogether, lol, but I don't see them giving flying for free in the zones that we have not grinded flying.
    I would expect it to be working from lvl 10+? As you have a free choice of what expansion to level in after level 10.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Considering Cata and some wrath zones *require* flying to get around, does this mean we're gonna get ground mounts and flying mounts both at level 10 in shadowlands?

There's already multiple threads about this. The general discusssion one has the most detail, but basically nobody knows what exact level you'll be able to train flying at. All we know is that it's strongly implied that Pathfinder will still be required to fly in WoD, Legion, and BfA.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...e-new-leveling