Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I hear you. Ive thought about limiting your options depending on your main and how well they mesh with your second class. Like DK and pally would be a huge stretch.

Perhaps your secondary spec is activated through like a pocket aspect of your toon's being.
    Hmm...it's hard to say. I'm of the opinion that the classes need a couple of new things anyways. Let me ask this, what are you ultimately trying to accomplish with a system? Are you just wanting to play a new class but don't want to level? You wanting to add new layers of customization to existing classes?

By how you described it, either it will encourage fotm play or will be just useless, so no. Let classes be classes.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

I'd love to see a system where you just start as a neutral class and through a "talent" tree you build a class, with some restrictions of course.

I'd be a nightmare to balance but could be super fun.

Wanna make a necromancer style class? Mix Warlock and Death Knight routes. Want to be a Spell Breaker? Warrior and Mage. Going deeper into a spec gives you more abilities.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day