Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    The point of this thread went over your head, thanks for wasting time making a post about it. We need Blizzard to actively balance spec's, and people like you spend time on here writing novels rather then addressing the real problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure can, but I'll have to ask the HR guy if he's okay with it.... Until then, see if you can direct your anger at blizzard for not balancing all spec's to be within a certain gap of one another so we see a more equal representation.

The HR guy?
    do we have an ETA for your 8/8 logs?
    or even your armoury link ? or does that need to be ran past the HR guy?
    Also no anger here, just wanting to help

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    The HR guy?
    do we have an ETA for your 8/8 logs?
    or even your armoury link ? or does that need to be ran past the HR guy?
    Also no anger here, just wanting to help
    Logs for a lot of guilds are private, and as all the content is cleared we're not accepting help atm. Hopefully you can put your knowledge to suggestions for blizz to better balance class design.

Logs for a lot of guilds are private, and as all the content is cleared we're not accepting help atm. Hopefully you can put your knowledge to suggestions for blizz to better balance class design.
    ok, so just as every single person who read your thread thinks. LOL
    BS

if you dont want to post logs, post your armoury?

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Cool.

Good luck I guess, whoever you are. If you're only 5/8 is it really that important to shit on your friends to that level?
    It is an odd thing with these groups that kinda back into mythic and heroic guilds are much more strict with trying to min/max and letting what Method would do decide how to staff their run. They can never connect the dots on why people keep leaving and they are always stuck progressing far after waves of nerfs have happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Good news if you can ever get past QC they are in the top third for damage for Zaqul.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The point of this thread went over your head, thanks for wasting time making a post about it. We need Blizzard to actively balance spec's, and people like you spend time on here writing novels rather then addressing the real problems.
    And what the fuck do you expect me to do about it? Use your brain!

- Blizzard don't read these forums, so how is arguing about it here going to do shit? Go take your issues to the official forums if you're that bothered.
    - Perfect balance is a fallacy.
    - Class balance is in one of the best states it's ever been in in WoW history RN.
    - If you over-balance, then by definition you over-homogenise, which makes the classes even more stale. Why not rename Paladins as 'pink warriors' and DK's as 'blue warriors' and give them all identical abilities with a different theme? That would ensure balance, wouldn't it?
    - Taking a WW monk isn't going to mess up your progression. It won't even affect your raid's total DPS by a single percent.

The point of the thread didn't go over my head at all. It just occurred to me that you don't have a shred of common sense, because all you apparently look at is DPS and nothing else. In short, you need to also look at DPS when it matters (priority burst), avoidable damage taken (healers have to heal people's mistakes and that hurts progress) and many more factors. There's more to DPSing than doing damage.

You benching this monk when you self-admit he's a good player? Stupid. Stupid, stupid decision. Learn how to weigh your players up. Just take the fucking monk to raids, he'll get a chance to actually play, and I guarantee if anything your boss kills will become smoother if he's as skilled as you say he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Its sad that you are unable to make it work with this Monk. Especially when he/she is as skilled as you say they are. If you are advocating for more of a buff, or a change to WW monks, you would be better served posting this on the official forums. I'm sure you are well aware that Blizzard does not frequent this site. If you are here to blow off steam, well, it's been noted and I hope you get what you were hoping for.
    The funny thing is he's not 'unable to make it work' with the monk at all. He just refuses to take the monk to raids because he's got this elitist min-maxing ethic into his head that it's somehow going to hamper his progression if he takes the monk, just because some other specs can do more DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

And seriously, your guild has an HR guy? A human resources guy? I mean, are you a bunch of nerdy adults playing a video game, or a bunch of office workers doing a 9-5 shift at head office? Seriously... I guess some people are indoctrinated into the corporate way of life, even in their spare time. All about numbers on a spreadsheet instead of actual real people with real feelings.

I'd like to finish that I find it ironic the OP is making a thread on MMOC calling for class balance, when only last year he was making a thread exclaiming in childish glee about how excited he was that shamans were dominating other specs on DPS. All this guy cares about is DPS when it suits him, in which case, he's happy. When it doesn't suit him, he complains. Typical.
    Last edited by Will; 2019-10-20 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Its sad that you are unable to make it work with this Monk. Especially when he/she is as skilled as you say they are. If you are advocating for more of a buff, or a change to WW monks, you would be better served posting this on the official forums. I'm sure you are well aware that Blizzard does not frequent this site. If you are here to blow off steam, well, it's been noted and I hope you get what you were hoping for.
    Thanks man, it really is just blowing off steam for a friend who was upset about the current state of WW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    And what the fuck do you expect me to do about it? Use your brain!

- Blizzard don't read these forums, so how is arguing about it here going to do shit? Go take your issues to the official forums if you're that bothered.
    - Perfect balance is a fallacy.
    - Class balance is in one of the best states it's ever been in in WoW history RN.
    - If you over-balance, then by definition you over-homogenise, which makes the classes even more stale. Why not rename Paladins as 'pink warriors' and DK's as 'blue warriors' and give them all identical abilities with a different theme? That would ensure balance, wouldn't it?
    - Taking a WW monk isn't going to mess up your progression. It won't even affect your raid's total DPS by a single percent.

The point of the thread didn't go over my head at all. It just occurred to me that you don't have a shred of common sense, because all you apparently look at is DPS and nothing else. In short, you need to also look at DPS when it matters (priority burst), avoidable damage taken (healers have to heal people's mistakes and that hurts progress) and many more factors. There's more to DPSing than doing damage.

You benching this monk when you self-admit he's a good player? Stupid. Stupid, stupid decision. Learn how to weigh your players up. Just take the fucking monk to raids, he'll get a chance to actually play, and I guarantee if anything your boss kills will become smoother if he's as skilled as you say he is.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is he's not 'unable to make it work' with the monk at all. He just refuses to take the monk to raids because he's got this elitist min-maxing ethic into his head that it's somehow going to hamper his progression if he takes the monk, just because some other specs can do more DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

And seriously, your guild has an HR guy? A human resources guy? I mean, are you a bunch of nerdy adults playing a video game, or a bunch of office workers doing a 9-5 shift at head office? Seriously... I guess some people are indoctrinated into the corporate way of life, even in their spare time. All about numbers on a spreadsheet instead of actual real people with real feelings.

I'd like to finish that I find it ironic the OP is making a thread on MMOC calling for class balance, when only last year he was making a thread exclaiming in childish glee about how excited he was that shamans were dominating other specs on DPS. All this guy cares about is DPS when it suits him, in which case, he's happy. When it doesn't suit him, he complains. Typical.

I thank you for making this personal, but it isn't to me. I won't go through your old posts to try and "call you out on the internet", I simply don't have the time. Thanks for your input, but I'll play my game my way.

TTYL Willy

Thanks man, it really is just blowing off steam for a friend who was upset about the current state of WW.

- - - Updated - - -

I thank you for making this personal, but it isn't to me. I won't go through your old posts to try and "call you out on the internet", I simply don't have the time. Thanks for your input, but I'll play my game my way.

TTYL Willy
    You play an MMO and make soap box comments on fansite class forums. You have the time and you know it, be real with me baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    You play an MMO and make soap box comments on fansite class forums. You have the time and you know it, be real with me baby.
    For you maybe, not for Willy, and clearly we have spent more time on this then Blizzard did on WW DPS which will not have a spot in most raids.

If you only want to dps then it will always be risky to pick a class with only 1 dps spec. Sadly that’s the truth. The safe bet is always Rogue, Mage or Warlock as these almost always have at least one top tier spec.

Bring the player not the class. It's not impossible even as a windwalker and they nerfed the content pretty hard already.
    Should be fine if he is THAT good of a player.

I do rather play with friends even with sub optimal specs instead of arrogant idiots only playing fotm
    Last edited by Madh4tter; 2019-10-24 at 11:38 AM.

None of you believe this is real right? OP is 4/8 LFR and has a narcissistic personality disorder or drinking problem.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    90% parse on a spec with almost no good players is very mediocre. Hell even below 95% means you are not that good.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    No wonder this forum died, perfectly valid post and people just gang up and bully him if you're not on the in crowd, glad I quit this game years ago, glad to see y'all are still miserable as ever.
    For someone so aloof and apparently "quit years ago" you are quite active on your opinions on recent expansions.

On topic: We take in Mythic who we have. Friends before damage. And we are exactly as far as OP is

7+ Year Old Account
    Threads like this, without posting relevant logs, I find to be very convincing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am also not going to change class. Been a WW since MOP, and I'll stay WW even if it's shit. But if it's shit, I just won't be raiding then. Although that usually makes me unsub until new content, if poor class performance continues for long.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Hey guys Janz here,

I came into the forums because I think it is important to keep the momentum going. A buff to WW is nice, but it isn't enough. Sadly the overall 4% increase on single target will not make me bring our WW monk to more cutting edge content.

He's not a shitter, he scored 90-100 parses on (4)5/8 (when we had to sit him) and knows his class, is current on the monk discord and has the skills to play another class just as well. Alas he wants to WW.

So as a raid leader, I have no choice but to take a class over a player. Anything he brings, I can get elsewhere and have better.

WW monks, keep pushing, use this post, do whatever you can, get more!

Bring back, bring the player.
    Sorry to say, a 90% parse on an underplayed spec is not great. That's like a 50% parse on a popular class. I wouldn't bring him either, on any character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Hope he finds a better place. If you're 5/8 at this point with a regular schedule, DPS isn't your issue. If he performs at a high level both mechanically and dps wise, then he should be playing somewhere else really.

OP, if you have not done so already you should submit your feedback using the in-game feedback service

What's your guilds name?