Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Flash - So during Barry's experiment did we see a certain "cured" member of the team wearing his old meta gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    The Flash - So during Barry's experiment did we see a certain "cured" member of the team wearing his old meta gear?
    Cisco/Vibe? Yeah, I caught that too when Barry was going through his visions and found that interesting. Either the cure is reversible or temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Cisco/Vibe? Yeah, I caught that too when Barry was going through his visions and found that interesting. Either the cure is reversible or temporary.
    could also just be another version of him, or maybe they go back in time and grab him from when he still had powers to help out.

its also been heavily rumored that the entire arrowverse is going to be rebooted after crisis, with a lot of cast members on the shows leaving or being moved around. like olivers daughter seen filming with him in present day scenes and the "totally not birds of prey" spin off/sequel series that the future scenes are supposed to be a backdoor pilot to, with so many different versions of characters showing up and the multiverse in play we really have no way of knowing what is what until it happens

- - - Updated - - -

i also find it very suspicious we've heard almost nothing about legends upcoming season when the leak that said arrow was ended with a shorter season also said legends was ending as well this season.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    could also just be another version of him, or maybe they go back in time and grab him from when he still had powers to help out.

its also been heavily rumored that the entire arrowverse is going to be rebooted after crisis, with a lot of cast members on the shows leaving or being moved around. like olivers daughter seen filming with him in present day scenes and the "totally not birds of prey" spin off/sequel series that the future scenes are supposed to be a backdoor pilot to, with so many different versions of characters showing up and the multiverse in play we really have no way of knowing what is what until it happens

- - - Updated - - -

i also find it very suspicious we've heard almost nothing about legends upcoming season when the leak that said arrow was ended with a shorter season also said legends was ending as well this season.
    According to Wikipedia, Season 5 starts airing January 14, 2020. Makes sense since The Legends weren't part of the crossover event last year either. There are 8 episodes scheduled to air in 2020. There's no information stating it's supposed to be the final season. I mean, it could be, but that's up to whether or not CW wants to renew it for a sixth season come 2020.

10+ Year Old Account

oh dear, who could have seen this coming

Personally, I don't see why people rage that much against Batwoman. Wasn't she always interested in girls in the modern version ? Plus it's not it would be the first batsideckick with non normative urges about filling his ''batcave ''or the ''batcave'' of other (Hello Robin). About the show, well its someone who don a costume that looks like the costume of heroes with bigger budget and/or movies not filmed in Vancouver and who kicks villains with mental health issue. While I find ''bat suit with a wig'' alluding to the dark but very fuschia color times of ''Batman Forever'', I don't see why it's that worse compared to other heroes TV shows.

Disclaimer : I don't like Batwoman. I don't defend Batwoman characters, script, casting, or budget (I do point out however that people lose all right to complain about plot holes when your universe have a feud ending because two WASPs or passing as WASPs have a elderly relative Martha )
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-21 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Personally, I don't see why people rage that much against Batwoman. Wasn't she always interested in girls in the modern version ? Plus it's not it would be the first batsideckick with non normative urges about filling his ''batcave ''or the ''batcave'' of other (Hello Robin). About the show, well its someone who don a costume that looks like the costume of heroes with bigger budget and/or movies not filmed in Vancouver and who kicks villains with mental health issue. While I find ''bat suit with a wig'' alluding to the dark but very fuschia color times of ''Batman Forever'', I don't see why it's that worse compared to other heroes TV shows.
    It has nothing to do with her being interested in girls. I was excited for a Batwoman show but after watching the trailer I just have no interest in it. I have no idea about the rest of your post because I can't decipher what its saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

I don't get the criticism for Supergirl's costume. She has to be wearing a skirt to be hot? Seriously? Only in 2019 can a blonde in a skintight blue battle suit be a "gender warrior" and not attractive.

The "Batman abandoned us" sub-plot is just to explain why he's not on the show. They're doing Batwoman, not Batman, and if you don't say he's not in Gotham, how do you justify him not showing up when the crazies pop up? It'll likely be revealed he never abandoned Gotham and was actually captured by Talia and The League of Shadows or something.

Are the shows flawed? Yes, but I've seen much, MUCH worse on TV. Suits sucked. Modern Family sucks. 911 sucks. Batwoman and Supergirl were never going to be successful in the ratings going up against the NFL, HBO, Family Guy, and The Simpsons in the same time slots, it was stupid to have them on Sundays. They should be on Thursdays when there's nothing better on anyway. I don't like the political agendas in the writing, but I'm not so insecure about being a man in 2019 that a fictional TV shows offends me. If you're offended, then you're no different than all the feminists of the 90's bitching and moaning and protesting against Married With Children for its No Ma'am episodes.

It's still fucking Batwoman and Supergirl. I'll just ignore the stupid political shit and watch it for the action. Well I would, if new Family Guy and Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XXX hadn't been on... but I'd be watching them if they were on Thursday night!

I'm not watching it because the character doesn't interest me. I don't give a flying hoot about what her orientation or gender are, I just don't like anything to do with Batman to begin with. That everything I've seen from the show so far also had cringey and terrible writing didn't help, of course. It's the same reason I'm not watching Supergirl (outside of the crossovers), not because she's female but because Superman and everything related are some of the least interesting comic book characters ever to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    batwomans ratings are actually pretty good for a cw show, its not the strongest of the arrowverse shows but anyone saying it "flopped" is flatout lying.

all of the cws shows get much lower ratings then the other big broadcast channels (fox, cbs, nbc) both batwoman and nancy drew are doing pretty good and theyre losing arrow and supernatural.

the real question is how are the budgets of all these shows going to fare once they switch over from netflix to hbo max next year.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Wikipedia, Season 5 starts airing January 14, 2020. Makes sense since The Legends weren't part of the crossover event last year either. There are 8 episodes scheduled to air in 2020. There's no information stating it's supposed to be the final season. I mean, it could be, but that's up to whether or not CW wants to renew it for a sixth season come 2020.
    they havent said anything officially about it ending, but a few days before stephen amell confirmed arrow was ending a leak came out saying arrow and legends were ending.

the arrow part was true so far so it lends credibility to it. they also alluded to crisis in their season finale like all the other shows which is strange. perhaps their final season will be them cleaning up the mess/aftermath of the event?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

My two cents on this is that on superheroes shows (I'm stating this : the problems of BATWOMAN are not tied to her personal tastes), around half of romances are between characters who are not even of the same specie (or even robots) which should be more problematic that relations between consenting adults

If Batwoman tanks, I suggest to replace with a show about a protegee of Bruce taking the cape

https://youtu.be/VYaCS4BLhr8?t=47

(Yet, in the original, it was worse...or more glorious…)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I wasnt expecting much from Batwoman, after 2 episodes I must say I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    They need to cut way back on the soap opera elements.
    thats not gonna happen its the cw after all

I don't get the criticism for Supergirl's costume. She has to be wearing a skirt to be hot? Seriously? Only in 2019 can a blonde in a skintight blue battle suit be a "gender warrior" and not attractive.

The "Batman abandoned us" sub-plot is just to explain why he's not on the show. They're doing Batwoman, not Batman, and if you don't say he's not in Gotham, how do you justify him not showing up when the crazies pop up? It'll likely be revealed he never abandoned Gotham and was actually captured by Talia and The League of Shadows or something.

Are the shows flawed? Yes, but I've seen much, MUCH worse on TV. Suits sucked. Modern Family sucks. 911 sucks. Batwoman and Supergirl were never going to be successful in the ratings going up against the NFL, HBO, Family Guy, and The Simpsons in the same time slots, it was stupid to have them on Sundays. They should be on Thursdays when there's nothing better on anyway. I don't like the political agendas in the writing, but I'm not so insecure about being a man in 2019 that a fictional TV shows offends me. If you're offended, then you're no different than all the feminists of the 90's bitching and moaning and protesting against Married With Children for its No Ma'am episodes.

It's still fucking Batwoman and Supergirl. I'll just ignore the stupid political shit and watch it for the action. Well I would, if new Family Guy and Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XXX hadn't been on... but I'd be watching them if they were on Thursday night!
    They did mention (as a joke) that mini skirts are pratical in ''National City'' when it's in California, and much less pleasant when ''National City'' is in Vancouver...

well the arrow sequel/spinoff has been officially confirmed

As announced by star Katherine McNamara, filming on the Arrow spinoff's backdoor pilot has officially begun. "So today's pretty special," she said in a video she posted to Twitter. "It is the first day of shooting on the backdoor pilot, as it were, of Green Arrow and the Canaries. It's really exciting! I really don't know what's in store, but whatever it is, it's going to be pretty badass. So I cannot wait to share it with all of you. Here we go."

I wonder if they are going to continue to have it in the future or bring it in to the present through crisis shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I wonder if they are going to continue to have it in the future or bring it in to the present through crisis shenanigans.
    we know from filming that she does come to present day with oliver so who knows

At this point, I hope they use Crisis to reboot all these shows, get better writers and drop the soap opera, SJW garbage and go back to having some entertaining stories. I dont mind politics in shows but it has to be held in check. The Flash used to be my Favorite of the arrowverse but its become so damn boring
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Well, Oliver is too formidable nowadays, or at least should be after all the take downs of bad guys he's done in almost a decade. (Sure he had help in most cases. But one-on-one he's not going to be intimidated by the likes of Batwoman)

Are the writers for Batwoman people whose only previous work is Dora the Explorer? Because there is a scene in episode three that can be summed up with "Swiper no swiping!", except in this case it's "woman who has been murdering and terrorizing the people of this city please don't do that anymore and I won't arrest you and get you the psychiatric help you CLEARLY need".