Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Holy shit did that end up turning into a bunch of retarded nonsense. I'm sure Stephen Amell is glad he left when he did. Looks like the CW is going to use this as an excuse to have smaller cross overs to carry the weaker shows.

I'm not quite done with episode 5 yet, but I believe we have achieved maximum doofy melodrama.

Edit:

No. No no no. No. NO! Goddammit, no, don't you dare add Gleek!
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2020-01-16 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd actually like to have him back. Contrary to general consensus, I didn't hate him as Green Lantern. The movie had some flaws (bad SFX and rushing the Parallax story among them) but I Reynolds himself wasn't a bad Hal Jordan. Well, not a post Rebirth Hal Jordan, anyway.
    This.

Reynolds was the least terrible thing about the GL movie. He did what he could with the fustercluck he was given.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FatGandalf View Post
    "Action" shows with fight the choreography of a bad 80s movie. Ruins the whole thing for me.
    You're not wrong, it's really hit and miss sometimes. Clipping, camera PoV, choreography and actor practice all has to come together. It's great when it does but awful when it doesn't, really making or breaking the episodes for me, ugh.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I wouldn't rule him out.
    He's too much like Deadpool in that he's not easy to predict.
    I think the after credits scene in Deadpool 2 kind of puts the nails in the coffin of Reynolds ever returning as GL.

Warnerbros even tweeted about it:

pfft...if he decided to show up in the Arrowverse they'd promote the shit out of that. Hell, they might ask that he'd do a few advertisements for the CW. (He's always been brilliant with that sort of thing)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Holy shit did that end up turning into a bunch of retarded nonsense. I'm sure Stephen Amell is glad he left when he did. Looks like the CW is going to use this as an excuse to have smaller cross overs to carry the weaker shows.
    They already did small crossovers. And they were great! I hope Cress Williams and Ruby Rose know how to sing. We really need another musical episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I was disappointed. It should've been G'Nort. I really need a good "The Merchandise shall be silent!" videoclip in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    They already did small crossovers. And they were great! I hope Cress Williams and Ruby Rose know how to sing. We really need another musical episode.
    Yeah I remember the musical one and that was pretty good but any non annual event crossovers(and the musical) were pretty much just someone from Earth-1 appearing in an episode or introducing the new show coming out. They know the crossovers give em better ratings, on wikipedia it looks like everyone but the flash and legends almost doubled or doubled their number of viewers from the previous non cross over episode.

What i'm wondering now after crisis is, what happent to Jessie quick or the Council of wells?

I loved that they had Marv Wolfman make a cameo!

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    What i'm wondering now after crisis is, what happent to Jessie quick or the Council of wells?
    Hopefully they address that when Flash comes back in February.

we did see in the montage at the end that oliver didnt just rekajigger all the multiverse into one but also restored other universes (mainly ones not on cw they wouldnt be able to use regularly anyways) so id assume earth 2 is back but im sure we will find out eventually considering laurel is going to be a main character in green arrow if not in flash

also speaking of new shows i suppose we know now how superboy is a teenager now, they just gave him an extra son lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Ah, Ezra Miller's flash made it from the DC movies timeline that was nice to see, I actually like that Flash a lot, and he is getting his movie next year?. But no sign of Shazam.

It's just weird not to see Black Lightning and his daughters not play a bigger role. That final fight against the Anti-monitor would have been perfect to cameo bring them in.

I guess they are going to solve the problem of Lex Luthor soon? When we saw that change, I thought they were going to undo the end of the multiverse, only to later find out it sort of happened anyway but the main cast aren't yet aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    we did see in the montage at the end that oliver didnt just rekajigger all the multiverse into one but also restored other universes (mainly ones not on cw they wouldnt be able to use regularly anyways) so id assume earth 2 is back but im sure we will find out eventually considering laurel is going to be a main character in green arrow if not in flash

also speaking of new shows i suppose we know now how superboy is a teenager now, they just gave him an extra son lol
    It's a bit confusing.. but end result I gather is that all their shows are now on one earth, and all the other DC shows and previous universes are still on their own earths. The fact they aren't aware of them probably means there will be no more moving between earths on the CW shows, I'm actually relieved. IT was over used for the wells even though there was a little fun.

Does Barry start a "justice league" of sorts? Feels weird without heavy hitters like Wonderwoman and Batman.

Will we get Wonderman or Wonderboy?

Oh, and does Vibe have his powers back? He was missing from the final episode... why?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Ah, Ezra Miller's flash made it from the DC movies timeline that was nice to see, I actually like that Flash a lot, and he is getting his movie next year?. But no sign of Shazam.

It's just weird not to see Black Lightning and his daughters not play a bigger role. That final fight against the Anti-monitor would have been perfect to cameo bring them in.

I guess they are going to solve the problem of Lex Luthor soon? When we saw that change, I thought they were going to undo the end of the multiverse, only to later find out it sort of happened anyway but the main cast aren't yet aware of this.

It's a bit confusing.. but end result I gather is that all their shows are now on one earth, and all the other DC shows and previous universes are still on their own earths. The fact they aren't aware of them probably means there will be no more moving between earths on the CW shows, I'm actually relieved. IT was over used for the wells even though there was a little fun.

Does Barry start a "justice league" of sorts? Feels weird without heavy hitters like Wonderwoman and Batman.

Will we get Wonderman or Wonderboy?

Oh, and does Vibe have his powers back? He was missing from the final episode... why?
    black lightning films in atlanta while the rest of the shows film in canada. they had to cut down his role in season 2 in order to fly him out to be in the crossover.

i would imagine even after merging their earths he probably will be around the least due to that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Jessie Quick probably got consolidated back into the main universe along with Wally, who I heard is coming back.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not quite done with episode 5 yet, but I believe we have achieved maximum doofy melodrama.

Edit:

Better than Meg.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @ravenmoon 2022 for Ezra’s flash movie currently.
    Yeh.. I googled it after and saw it was delayed further.. but relieved it at least is coming out.

i think the Flash TV series should be ended by then.

Just watched this weeks Batwoman, I'm loving that the earth's are now combined, I hope they don't undo it, it gives interesting sitautions like
    normal Beth being around That they can play about and make things interesting but also nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Yeh.. I googled it after and saw it was delayed further.. but relieved it at least is coming out.

i think the Flash TV series should be ended by then.

Just watched this weeks Batwoman, I'm loving that the earth's are now combined, I hope they don't undo it, it gives interesting sitautions like
    normal Beth being around That they can play about and make things interesting but also nice.
    They won't undo it. They pretty obviously did this specifically to make using all their characters easier.

They won't undo it. They pretty obviously did this specifically to make using all their characters easier.
    I was relieved to see Black lightning was also combined, I thought for a little while during this week's episode that they had left Freeland in an alternate universe. But while Supergirla nd Batwoman have visible effects from crisis, I didn't notice any in Black Lightning.

Black lightning is interesting because both the government and Markovians are bad.. which is unusual in these things. It's very "blacks oppressed" which I'm guessing is pretty much like irl for black americans in poverty areas - except in most shows they are often portrayed as evil, elinquents and criminals, whiles in this show they are like normal people unfairly treated. Also intresting that only one white character is good, the rest are working for the bad guys, but i'm glad you also have some bad black characters so it's not like its all the blacks are good and all the whites are bad.