Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Gods, that thing is huge! How are we supposed to actually fight that? Focus on one eye and hope he dies?
    I can think of a few things:

    1 - We use the sword of Sargeras from the wound in Silithis somehow.
    2 - We somehow reopen the portal to the Seat of the Pantheon and channel down sky lazers.
    3 - We channel or are entirely empowered by the Heart of Azeroth into something akin to titanic beings capable of standing up to an OG.
    4 - We free Nefarian from his corruption early in the raid and he works with the other dragon flights to destroy N'Zoth - think like final phase of Deathwing.
    5 - Magni chugs some Capri Sun and then challenges N'Zoth to a 1 on 1 basketball game and dunks on the tentacled one.

    Clearly, number 5 is the most likely.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    I really hope he's bigger than that, he's basically the same size as the other old gods and he's supposed to be fully freed
    To me that looks sooooo much bigger than yogg or cthun. Yogg was maybe as big as the 3 tentacley parts closest to the human...

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It looks nice but i was so disappointed with antorus with how small it actually was and turned out to be just some hallways. I want a firelands style raid but much bigger
    You realize Antorus was literally just a single building, yeah? That's like saying that the Stormwind cathedral is the whole city.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    I really hope he's bigger than that, he's basically the same size as the other old gods and he's supposed to be fully freed
    Considering the Old Gods are 1% tentacles and 99% madness, physical size is pretty irrelevant.
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  4. #64
    Stood in the Fire Hekazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Durotar
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Ny'alotha seems gorgeous but as a drawn skybox, will it be static ? That'd be a shame if those tentacles didn't move an inch.
    It most likely is, unfortunately
    Do you think it will be worth the effort?

  5. #65
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    You realize Antorus was literally just a single building, yeah? That's like saying that the Stormwind cathedral is the whole city.
    All youre saying is they had an entire city to use and they did some hallways. So yes, really disappointed.

  6. #66
    Pandaren Monk Sluvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The void
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    *Pulls out meat scepter*
    *Pull out a banana*
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Gods, that thing is huge! How are we supposed to actually fight that? Focus on one eye and hope he dies?
    Pull a big grocery bag over his head and suffocate him

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Gods, that thing is huge! How are we supposed to actually fight that? Focus on one eye and hope he dies?
    After we beat a Titan, all bets are off. The player characters are gods now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    To me that looks sooooo much bigger than yogg or cthun. Yogg was maybe as big as the 3 tentacley parts closest to the human...
    From Wowhead


  10. #70
    Pandaren Monk Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Jesus H Christ that's huge. How do you kill that?
    Stick em with the pointy end.

  11. #71
    As expected from the Great God N'zoth and his domain. This zone has got to be the nicest looking one so far. I look forward to seeing what horrors we'll face here.
    Updated Power Level - Jailer >> Arbiter>> Sargeras >> Sylvanas >> Locust Walker >> Reality Ending Level Prisoners within the Maw>> Covenant Leaders >> Lich King Bolvar >> Argus >> Galakrond >> Azshara >> N'zoth >> Lich King Arthas >> Odyn >>Helya >> Wrathion >> Jaina >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Illidan>> Deathwing >> Lei Shen >> Mannaroth

  12. #72
    Titan Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Center of the Universe
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    youre tellin me deathwing was bigger than a fully released old god?
    Are you really this daft or are you pretending to be?

    He covers all of Ny'alotha for the millionth time.

  13. #73
    Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    8,609
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    As expected from the Great God N'zoth and his domain. This zone has got to be the nicest looking one so far. I look forward to seeing what horrors we'll face here.
    Yeah, just ignore the Seat of the Pantheon, but okay...

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by shelly View Post
    i can think of a few things:


    5 - magni chugs some capri sun and then challenges n'zoth to a 1 on 1 basketball game and dunks on the tentacled one.

    make this happen plz, is all i need in my life right now

  15. #75
    Azeroth takes the sword of Silithus and kills him
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Are you really this daft or are you pretending to be?

    He covers all of Ny'alotha for the millionth time.
    wait is he that big grey blob on the map? ok nvm

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

    Imagine: Mortals defeating an Old God at their full might. Something not even the Titan Keepers and their constructs could do. I mean, it isn't an impossible feat, because we did Jail Sargeras, and slay a corrupted World Soul, but still...



    - - - Updated - - -
    Lol what. Then who defeated the Old Gods during the fall of the Black Empire? Did you even read the Chronicles?

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    From Wowhead

    Yogg is nowhere near that large when you fight him in-game.

  19. #79
    Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    8,609
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Lol what. Then who defeated the Old Gods during the fall of the Black Empire? Did you even read the Chronicles?
    The Titans were the only things that could kill Old Gods. The rest were just imprisoned.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The Titans were the only things that could kill Old Gods. The rest were just imprisoned.
    The Keepers defeated all the Old Gods and they imprisoned them only because they realized what harm their death could do to the planet. Read the Chronicles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •