Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Gods, that thing is huge! How are we supposed to actually fight that? Focus on one eye and hope he dies?
    Pull a big grocery bag over his head and suffocate him

Quote Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
    Gods, that thing is huge! How are we supposed to actually fight that? Focus on one eye and hope he dies?
    After we beat a Titan, all bets are off. The player characters are gods now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    To me that looks sooooo much bigger than yogg or cthun. Yogg was maybe as big as the 3 tentacley parts closest to the human...
    From Wowhead

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Jesus H Christ that's huge. How do you kill that?
    Stick em with the pointy end.

As expected from the Great God N'zoth and his domain. This zone has got to be the nicest looking one so far. I look forward to seeing what horrors we'll face here.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    youre tellin me deathwing was bigger than a fully released old god?
    Are you really this daft or are you pretending to be?

He covers all of Ny'alotha for the millionth time.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    As expected from the Great God N'zoth and his domain. This zone has got to be the nicest looking one so far. I look forward to seeing what horrors we'll face here.
    Yeah, just ignore the Seat of the Pantheon, but okay...

Quote Originally Posted by shelly View Post
    i can think of a few things:

5 - magni chugs some capri sun and then challenges n'zoth to a 1 on 1 basketball game and dunks on the tentacled one.

make this happen plz, is all i need in my life right now

Azeroth takes the sword of Silithus and kills him
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Are you really this daft or are you pretending to be?

He covers all of Ny'alotha for the millionth time.
    wait is he that big grey blob on the map? ok nvm

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

Imagine: Mortals defeating an Old God at their full might. Something not even the Titan Keepers and their constructs could do. I mean, it isn't an impossible feat, because we did Jail Sargeras, and slay a corrupted World Soul, but still...

- - - Updated - - -
    Lol what. Then who defeated the Old Gods during the fall of the Black Empire? Did you even read the Chronicles?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    From Wowhead

Yogg is nowhere near that large when you fight him in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Lol what. Then who defeated the Old Gods during the fall of the Black Empire? Did you even read the Chronicles?
    The Titans were the only things that could kill Old Gods. The rest were just imprisoned.

The Titans were the only things that could kill Old Gods. The rest were just imprisoned.
    The Keepers defeated all the Old Gods and they imprisoned them only because they realized what harm their death could do to the planet. Read the Chronicles.

The Keepers defeated all the Old Gods and they imprisoned them only because they realized what harm their death could do to the planet. Read the Chronicles.
    Pretty sure the Titans did most of that. Cause the Keepers themselves were struggling with the Elemental Lords, and all.

Pretty sure the Titans did most of that. Cause the Keepers themselves were struggling with the Elemental Lords, and all.
    I'm sure you need to read the Chronicles

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you need to read the Chronicles
    Im sure he is right.

The Titans dealt with the Old Gods themselves, they did send the Keepers to fight the armies of the Old Gods tho. They found out how much harm just killing them does, when Amanthul ripped out Y'Shaarj and leaving the massive wound that would later become the Well of Eternity.
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Im sure he is right.

The Titans dealt with the Old Gods themselves, they did send the Keepers to fight the armies of the Old Gods tho. They found out how much harm just killing them does, when Amanthul ripped out Y'Shaarj and leaving the massive wound that would later become the Well of Eternity.
    I’m sure you need to read the Chronicles, because Y'shaarj is the only one whom the Titans defeated themselves and all the other old gods defeated by the Keepers

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Im sure he is right.

They made the Keepers for that exact reason, because killing Y'Shaarj themselves did too much damage to Azeroth. The Titans could have plucked the other Old Gods out of the planet any time, but it would have done irreparable damage to the world soul. The Keepers were the ones who defeated/entrapped the OGs and brought down the Black Empire. That's why Y'Shaarj is just one organ and a disembodied ball of bad feelings while C'thun, Yogg, and now N'zoth have actual bodies and avatars despite having been defeated before. Locking them down was the best the Keepers could manage.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    They made the Keepers for that exact reason, because killing Y'Shaarj themselves did too much damage to Azeroth. The Titans could have plucked the other Old Gods out of the planet any time, but it would have done irreparable damage to the world soul. The Keepers were the ones who defeated/entrapped the OGs and brought down the Black Empire. That's why Y'Shaarj is just one organ and a disembodied ball of bad feelings while C'thun, Yogg, and now N'zoth have actual bodies and avatars despite having been defeated before. Locking them down was the best the Keepers could manage.
    Hmm... alright i guess. My knowledge might also be old, since at some point i stopped investing too much time into the lore. For example i liked the old lore much better. Old Gods being as strong as a titan and the titans still being an actual cosmic race of god-like beings.

I’m sure you need to read the Chronicles, because Y'shaarj is the only one whom the Titans defeated themselves and all the other old gods defeated by the Keepers
    So, instead of simply saying where this actually stands, you just repeat the same shit you said to the other one.

Besides, i don't even own a single one of them or ever read them.
    Sig by Thor