Poll: N'zoths fate?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Feel free to show me which quests you did that show Nathanos giving the blade to Aszhara.
    It's told through dialogue.

You don't need to have the Nathanos character appearing in front of you and giving it to Azshara.

Read the context and sequence of events.

Sylvanas and Azshara have a deal. Sylvanas and Azshara go into more detail about the deal. The deal talks about Azshara receiving the dagger. Azshara gives you the dagger in the raid.

Previously, Nathanos is seem with the dagger in Naz'jatar saying he has a mission.

If from that you can't figure out "Nathanos gives the dagger to Azshara"...................

Balls still in the air:
    *Horde & Alliance are in shambles. Tyrande doesn't recognize Alliance Leadership. Kul Tiras killed Talanji's father. Two Alliance characters now rule the Forsaken. Gallywix is still loyal to Sylvanas & Thrall appointing Gazlowe Trade Prince will just force him towards her further. Dwarven Leadership considers Anduin weak for helping the Horde.
    *The keep bringing up the Lich King as if to remind you that he exists. Only the Silver Hand & Ebon Blade knows about Bolvar, but does Sylvanas?
    *Sylvanas VO dialog suggests her motive is to kill N'zoth. And that she only wanted Azshara to occupy the characters in Nazjatar, not kill them. She's clearly on the Illidan tract of moral relativity
    *Re-Origination? It would not only re-imprison the Old Gods but also fix the wound in Azeroth: But it would also kill everyone. But could resurrecting the entire planet be within the Lich King's powers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    Sargeras is completely wrong. He cannot see any other way to prevent the void gods entering and is completely blinded to any other possibilities.
    Specifically, Re-origination isn't effective enough. At first he believes any & all natural order & nature worship will inevitabily lead to corruption. His zeal is eventually corrupted itself & his writings found in the Warlock Order Hall questline shows he wants to be corrupted WITH azeroth in some kind of erotic old god ascension.

Now, as seen in the Alternate Draenor in the Maghar allied race questline, the Xerite Naaru also share Sargaras' original ideology. And make enemies of the Orcs who worship nature. Which could lead to the Lightbound becoming potential enemies of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    It's told through dialogue.

You don't need to have the Nathanos character appearing in front of you and giving it to Azshara.

Read the context and sequence of events.

Sylvanas and Azshara have a deal. Sylvanas and Azshara go into more detail about the deal. The deal talks about Azshara receiving the dagger. Azshara gives you the dagger in the raid.

Previously, Nathanos is seem with the dagger in Naz'jatar saying he has a mission.

If from that you can't figure out "Nathanos gives the dagger to Azshara"...................
    That's the context of the upcoming 8.3 raid, is it not? The person who's been telling me "its in the quests in Nazjatar" is not saying what you're saying, but rather suggesting that doing the existing 8.2 content shows this.

Jaina: The Old God has been vanquished. The Alliance and Horde have ended hostilities.
    Jaina: This should be a day of celebration, Anduin. Yet you wear your troubles like a crown.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295589/...-text-spoilers

That's probably a RIP to N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If Old Gods are so smart, why are they so dead?

For all their cunning the face equally cunning opposition, this will be yet another case there.
    Rule 1 of raids, there must be a villain.
    Rule 2 of raids, in the end you can't lose.

Basically you could have all titans in a council fight and you'd at some point beat them. It's the issue of mmos. No matter how big the enemy, you'll kill them eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    That's the context of the upcoming 8.3 raid, is it not? The person who's been telling me "its in the quests in Nazjatar" is not saying what you're saying, but rather suggesting that doing the existing 8.2 content shows this.
    Oh. Sorry, I missed that part of the conversation.

Before 8.3, it is implied some deal exists, but we aren't sure what. In the Raid dialogue and a flashback, in 8.3, it's made explicit in dialogue that Sylvanas had the dagger delivered to Azshara. Also Sylvanas sent the Heart of Azeroth, with the Hero, to Azshara, and ordered Azshara to kill the player character/Champion of Azeroth.

But yes, it's all 8.3 dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping we get another Blizzard-quality "Enough!" to put into perspective what a shitshow this whole expansion has been.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivex View Post
    How do you think the final boss will end?

I'd love to be shocked and we all lose.

A friend of mine came up with an Idea: The patch is called VISIONS of N'Zoth so what if the last boss fight is a mirage and we actually end up killing off the opposite faction leader(s) throwing everything to do with peace down the drain, with everything to do with madness and loosing sanity in the Horrific Visions it's not a long shot.
    I am kinda hoping we will lose; we need a bit of a kick in the teeth. I don't think he will necessarily die - we have fought lots of raid bosses before without killing them

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    It just means defeat thoroughly. Not kill. In fact, so far i haven't seen anybody referring to N'zoth actually being dead, they all just talk about him losing, not him getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    Sargeras is completely wrong. He cannot see any other way to prevent the void gods entering and is completely blinded to any other possibilities. His plan is to turn our reality into a fel scarred helscape so theres nothing for the void to consume which is just dumb. He started his crusade before he even knew that azeroth existed because she is far from the only being capable of opening void rifts (mortals can open pretty large ones on their own while maintaining control) and by the time amanthul told him about her it was already too late for his sanity to be restored.

Also Wrathion becomes uncorrupted after our fight with him. The dungeon journal refrences him assisiting with the last two bosses.
    Given the titans are dead, there is nothing to stop the void lords at this point. We will anyway due to poor writing, but, only logic and reason matters.

Also completely fake news on the rest of your post. Sargeras was just aborting unborn titans of great power so that they cannot be corrupted by the void. Losing a few planets to save the universe is the most reasonable and correct decision. Like removing a kidney with cancer so the body can live.

Meanwhile the titans are basically anti-vaxxers claiming herbal tea and positive thinking will cure the void lord threat.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.