Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A disgusting betrayal, absolutely shameful.

And so it starts. Kurds cannot win this fight. Judging by Turkey's performance in Afrin they are going to bleed too.
    Everybody looses in the end, except probably Erdosultan. Remember, start a war to get reelected.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump had a choice. Protect his business interests in Turkey or protect our allies who shed blood for one of our causes.

So yes, Trump now had blood on his hands. Pretending Trump has no blame here is a failure from the start and won't even work on most republicans.
    Does it looks like most republicans care? Trump is untouchable because they dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    And so it starts. Kurds cannot win this fight. Judging by Turkey's performance in Afrin they are going to bleed too.
    Everybody looses in the end, except probably Erdosultan. Remember, start a war to get reelected.

Does it looks like most republicans care? Trump is untouchable because they dont care.
    Lindsey Graham came out against him but he is trying to grow a spice far too late after enabling the piece of shit.

American soldiers who fought alongside Kurds are ordered to not help while their allies are slaughtered and for fucking what, trump towers in Istanbul?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I love that of all posts, the "enlightened centrist" approves the only one that comes in help of Dotard Tang

OT: This is fucked up. Didnt the coward in chief cave in after everyone shelled him for his betrayal of the kurds? Or is he really leave them to their (horrible) fate?
    pssst, being a centralist doesn't mean you only support democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    pssst, being a centralist doesn't mean you only support democrats.
    The enlightened centrists thinks that he's really one, whenxhis postchistory shows the conservative talking points, verbatim.

OT: if this was WW2, dotard tang would have sided with the fucking axis
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The enlightened centrists thinks that he's really one, whenxhis postchistory shows the conservative talking points, verbatim.

OT: if this was WW2, dotard tang would have sided with the fucking axis
    So the guy who has champion capitalism and Isreal would side with communist and the extermination of Jews? wow.. you really do live in your own reality.

So the guy who has champion capitalism and Isreal would side with communist and the extermination of Jews? wow.. you really do live in your own reality.
    Nazis were crony capitalists, zenkai.
    And he sides with the israelis just because of money. And his base is antisemitic as fuck. I say this as a person that is pissed as fuck for the human rights violations that the israelis (via the IDF) does to the palestines.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2019-10-09 at 04:50 PM.

If this isn't put in the articles of impeachment I'll be pissed. Letting a genocide be carried out on our best ally in the region because of a fucking hotel. Emoluments clause is in the constitution for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so fucking sad. What a disgusting betrayal.

Nazis were crony capitalists, zenkai.
    And he sides with the israelis just because of money. And his base is antisemitic as fuck. I say this as a person that is pissed as fuck for the human rights violations that the israelis (via the IDF) does to the palestines.
    I am feeling dizzy from the spin you're putting on your own argument.

I am feeling dizzy from the spin you're putting on your own argument.
    How?
    This fucker is siding with the people who abuse human rights (israel,turkey, and by turning a blind eye to the hong kong situation). I said that if he was the president during WW2, the fella who, with 80 years of hindsight two sided with the fucking nazis after charlottesville, would side with them in that instance. How is that a spin?
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2019-10-09 at 05:01 PM.

His actions directly hurt Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that time again. Guess the Speaker!

Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump Administration. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS. Will lead effort in Congress to make Erdogan pay a heavy price. I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time by going back to the safe zone concept that was working.
    A Turkish military advance into Syria threatens to halt momentum against ISIS, directly assaults our SDF partners, and could give the likes of al-Qaeda and Iran new footholds in the region. Turkey should stop immediately and continue to work with the US to secure the region.
    News from Syria is sickening. Turkish troops preparing to invade Syria from the north, Russian-backed forces from the south, ISIS fighters attacking Raqqa. Impossible to understand why @realDonaldTrump is leaving America’s allies to be slaughtered and enabling the return of ISIS.
    That's Graham, McCarthy and Cheney, in that order. Oh look, one of them mentioned Russia. I got at least 25% of something right!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's that time again. Guess the Speaker!

That's Graham, McCarthy and Cheney, in that order. Oh look, one of them mentioned Russia. I got at least 25% of something right!
    Fuck. Now i'm agreeing with fucking Cheney

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck. Now i'm agreeing with fucking Cheney
    Just to be clear, it is GOP House Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-WYO-U-DOING-THIS) and not Dick Cheney, American war criminal.

With that logic I am sure you blame a women when they get assaulted because of how they dressed.
    Is that the best you got? you just aren't putting as much effort anymore try harder tiny Tim. Trump let Erdogan walk all over him like a carpet and gave him everything he wanted sold out our allies who have fought ISIS for years because he is a scared little bought bitch. All this talk about a strong leader and you guys support a complete let me borrow your term here cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Is that the best you got? you just aren't putting as much effort anymore try harder tiny Tim. Trump let Erdogan walk all over him like a carpet and gave him everything he wanted sold out our allies who have fought ISIS for years because he is a scared little bought bitch. All this talk about a strong leader and you guys support a complete let me borrow your term here cuck.
    It's common sense, if I left my house and someone broke into my house because I am away, who's to blame, the criminal who broke in my house or me for leaving it unguarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    The case is already going to the UN.

The United Nations Security Council will meet on Syria behind closed-doors on Thursday, diplomats said, after Turkey launched a military operation against Kurdish fighters in the northeast of the country.

The discussion of the situation in Syria by the 15-member Security Council was requested by the five European members, Britain, France, Germany, Belgium and Poland, diplomats said.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, announcing the start of the military action on Wednesday, said the aim was to eliminate what he called a “terror corridor” on Turkey’s southern border.

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is “very concerned” by the recent developments in northeast Syria and “any military operation must fully respect the U.N. Charter and international humanitarian law,” U.N. spokesman Farhan Haq said.

“Civilians and civilian infrastructure should be protected,” Haq said. “The secretary-general believes that there’s no military solution to the Syrian conflict.”
    By the way, civilians are already fleeing as Turkey air strikes already have civilian casualties.

Now I think we all expect Russia to veto any action here, but, how will Trump vote? Is he really going to vote for action against the Turkish attacks he specifically allowed? I mean, he'd get nothing from that except Endrogan would find out. Will he also veto it? I'd love to hear how the GOP feel about that. Or will he abstain, staying at home on his bone spurs, unable to decide between "siding with long-term allies against Saddam Hussein and ISIS" and "but my money"?

7+ Year Old Account
    With that logic I am sure you blame a women when they get assaulted because of how they dressed.
    Uh, what?

Sure, let's follow this mixed metaphor through to its conclusion.

You're in a room. On one side of the room there's a woman and yourself. On the other there's a well known rapist. The woman asks you please don't leave, but you tell her- Sorry you're on your own. Then you leave the room. Minutes later you find out she's beeing raped so you think to yourself, wow there was nothing I could have possibly done there and then you shrug it off?

Is that really how that works? How about when the 15,000 Isis fighters she's got locked in the basement get free in the process? Will you still be smirking then?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not very suprising, there was no way that US and NATO would side with a militia instead of a big NATO-member.