Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StovnZJ View Post
    yeah additional plots around the house tied to mining and herbing for a daily allotment of materials. A place to choose a few places in the world to port to to be more efficient that coincides with hearthstones. There is potential
    Nah. I think Pandaland had it right. Tie it to cooking only. Maybe even have a pond you can stock up with the types of fish you need.

House should be secondary professions only imo other than some decorations for your personal main ones. I spent tens of thousands of garrison resources to get Morketh as my blacksmith and Dagg as my miner so professions quests would probably be a good idea as well especially if you can customize the NPCs that hang out in your house. (The single biggest issue of ESOs housing is how dead the places feel due to no ability to place NPCs. Hearthfire in Skyrim nailed that so much better. Hell even Fallout 76 is bringing that to their trainwreck of a game)
    Last edited by Seiklis; 2019-10-09 at 11:34 PM.

I'm down for Guild Halls. I thought the Class Order Halls were a great feature in Legion and that could carry over in some form for guilds.

yes it's my number 1 requested feature time and time again for fully flushed out housing system. It could be tied to new professions and current ones. trophies to display from old raids/dungeons .. armor sets etc... so much could be done with it that could carry over from xpac to xpac.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Why cant people stop with this nonsense. Go play the sims.
    Well only housing i want is having alchemy laboratory and enginnering room for myself, big big rooms.