Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Onyxia bellowing roars more?

What's up with these back to back fears?

More than what?

It can happen and it sucks. Roll undead

No, but she probably deep breaths more. Maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys, I swear in classic that there are more critters than there were in vanilla. And mobs hit harder! Oh, and mobs also drop less gold! And tuning is different! I swear this on my perfect memory of what it was like 15 years ago! Honest! Blizzard changed so much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    "Hey guys, I swear in classic that there are more critters than there were in vanilla. And mobs hit harder! Oh, and mobs also drop less gold! And tuning is different! I swear this on my perfect memory of what it was like 15 years ago! Honest! Blizzard changed so much!"
    My favorite version of this is when players are upset Classic is different than their favorite pirate realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    My favorite version of this is when players are upset Classic is different than their favorite pirate realm.
    Yeah I see that a lot. "Nostalrius was 1000% accurate, Classic isn't true to Vanilla!" and "This fight is undertuned, I played on private servers for years and I know how it's meant to be tuned!"

And before anyone else laughs or insults me, I have actually seen these very points brought up more than once by people on this forum. So, yeah.

Yeah I see that a lot. "Nostalrius was 1000% accurate, Classic isn't true to Vanilla!" and "This fight is undertuned, I played on private servers for years and I know how it's meant to be tuned!"

And before anyone else laughs or insults me, I have actually seen these very points brought up more than once by people on this forum. So, yeah.
    Man I thought I was going crazy reading those posts... like wtf? I honestly can't even understand how someones brain can do that. It was to the point I thought most were trolling or there was some inside joke I wasn't aware of.

OP could mean that onyxia was altered between lockouts.

in a similar way onyxia's p3 threat reset was actually happening in the first 3 weeks of classic and then wasn't anymore

I mean the last six times I killed her on WoW classic she didn't do a fear and then another fear within 5 seconds but this week she did it a couple times.

Are we sure she's not doing Deep Breath more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

You guys are so desperate for a gotcha moment that you missed the whole point of this thread, why don't you take this shit to DM?

Onyxia has recieved undocumented changes over the course of Classic and this question is warranted, but since you two are shitters that dont play classic you just have to take any opportunity you can to spout anti priv server & classic sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    You guys are so desperate for a gotcha moment that you missed the whole point of this thread, why don't you take this shit to DM?

Onyxia has recieved undocumented changes over the course of Classic and this question is warranted, but since you two are shitters that dont play classic you just have to take any opportunity you can to spout anti priv server & classic sentiment.
    How in the fuck is a simple observation "anti Classic"? And knock off the gate-keeping bullshit, there are no rules to participating in discussions around here. Keep your insecurities to yourself, mate.

How in the fuck is a simple observation "anti Classic"? And knock off the gate-keeping bullshit, there are no rules to participating in discussions around here. Keep your insecurities to yourself, mate.
    In that it has absolutely nothing to do with the OP, you were triggered by some phanton "muh priv server" shit, when there is none, go strawman somewhere else.

In that it has absolutely nothing to do with the OP, you were triggered by some phanton "muh priv server" shit, when there is none, go strawman somewhere else.
    Triggered? What the fuck, dude. You're reading way more into a simple comment on a comment than anybody ever should. If it were a requirement to "stay on topic" on this message board we'd never have discussions in the first place.

edit: I'm dropping this here because ironically this discussion is not only greatly OT, it, too, would be better suited to a PM. Later guy.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2019-11-12 at 12:57 AM.

He didn't seem triggered at all. You just seem overly defensive.

Triggered? What the fuck, dude. You're reading way more into a simple comment on a comment than anybody ever should. If it were a requirement to "stay on topic" on this message board we'd never have discussions in the first place.
    This is embarrassing.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to ask Blizzard for the fully commented source code on that one.

You're reading way more into a simple comment
    How ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I mean the last six times I killed her on WoW classic she didn't do a fear and then another fear within 5 seconds but this week she did it a couple times.
    That's a hidden mechanic. If enough melees stab her from behind at once she roars with pleasu.. Pain.