Guardian druids ignored by Blizzard?

So...

Not seen any reliable Guardian druid patch notes entry for a looooong time now.

After being tank #1 last xpac did they decide to put them on last place now and just ignore their current state?

What is with our strong physical dmg mitigation where brewmasters even are better now?
    What about our tools which were all taken away?

"Let's revamp all specs around these weapons that we're going to take away at the end of the expansion! Further, most of what will make each spec work will be lost with the weapons! Man, we're such great designers!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

bears are not last place, not even close...
    amazing on both aoe and st tanking, top tier physical mit, good self healing potential, tasty damage, honestly ive played warr dh and dk this xpac and i think bear is the strongest in raids, id prefer barkskin was a 1minute cd but other than that they are strong, not brewmaster strong but we all know how op they are.

I dunno... I think guardian right now is a totally different beast compared to 8.0. Yet we still think of guardians As 8.0.

I can’t tell you how many times after running keys people are like “damn I didn’t know bear was good like that”

Very much a sleeper spec... I feel powerful and the spec has a lot of depth with things like vision of perfection and vortex. Running a lot of 20+ keys PUGGED as bear. Necrotic tyrannical this week is a joke for us

DPS is in the right place now- regularly maintain 40-60k on trash packs now. (Higher end with lots of rng)

I don’t get this whole boring rotation... every tank has a “boring” rotation with similar buttons. I’m decursing, giving bursts of speed, I’m off healing, I’m cc’ing, I’m m knocking things back, I’m pulling, I’m interrupting, I’m positioning mobs, instant brez, kiting, I’m bursting DPS and always GCD capped

Our 100% AM increases our dps as well which is awesome
    !

ST is good too.

The only tool taken away was RoTS.

My only gripe is magic damage and FR on GCD
    Last edited by Jaewalk; 2019-11-10 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    I dunno... I think guardian right now is a totally different beast compared to 8.0. Yet we still think of guardians As 8.0.

I can’t tell you how many times after running keys people are like “damn I didn’t know bear was good like that”

Very much a sleeper spec... I feel powerful and the spec has a lot of depth with things like vision of perfection and vortex. Running a lot of 20+ keys PUGGED as bear. Necrotic tyrannical this week is a joke for us

DPS is in the right place now- regularly maintain 40-60k on trash packs now. (Higher end with lots of rng)

I don’t get this whole boring rotation... every tank has a “boring” rotation with similar buttons. I’m decursing, giving bursts of speed, I’m off healing, I’m cc’ing, I’m m knocking things back, I’m pulling, I’m interrupting, I’m positioning mobs, instant brez, kiting, I’m bursting DPS and always GCD capped

Our 100% AM increases our dps as well which is awesome
    !

ST is good too.

The only tool taken away was RoTS.

My only gripe is magic damage and FR on GCD
    i mean, magic damage is still a problem. mark of ursol removal kind of hurt. you survive now by being a meatbag. snap threat issues. no slow. i mean, there are issues.

I've heard that the next raid will be full of magic damage. That would be funny for Guardians, not. I want still RotS back - it was a great cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    I've heard that the next raid will be full of magic damage. That would be funny for Guardians, not. I want still RotS back - it was a great cooldown.
    RotS alone made guardian infinitely better than what it is now. Immune to CC, 25% leech, +25% damage dealt, -25% damage taken, huge damage reflect on a 90s CD.

...God, I miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of magic damage...

Monks (30% of stagger applies to it, so somewhere around 25% "mitigated")
    Warriors (Ignore Pain/Spell Reflect)
    Paladins (Can block spells. Mastery further increases BOTH block chance AND grants passive mitigation)

Funnily enough, all 3 tanking specs that can handle magic damage decently are ALSO the best M+ tanks. Who woulda thunk?

I would put us roughly equivalent to Blood DK - Blood DK handles burst magic much better with AMS, but we handle it passively better with mastery.

In comparision, DHs handle magic the worst, only having a passive 15% damage mitigation against them (Vengeance is all-around underpreforming atm sadly). We have passive 6% and Mastery, Vengeance has the worst baseline mitigation (Behind Monk), worst Active (18 second CD on a small armor boost with small parry boost), worst AoE, debatebly worst utility (Small amount of instant mobility, Magic dispel, and AoE silence. Though that silence is solid...)

It's like DH is a single-spec class for real!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    So...

Not seen any reliable Guardian druid patch notes entry for a looooong time now.

After being tank #1 last xpac did they decide to put them on last place now and just ignore their current state?

What is with our strong physical dmg mitigation where brewmasters even are better now?
    What about our tools which were all taken away?
    Guardian could use something for magic damage as others have said, but otherwise bears are doing just fine atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Let's revamp all specs around these weapons that we're going to take away at the end of the expansion! Further, most of what will make each spec work will be lost with the weapons! Man, we're such great designers!"
    The general sloppiness of the choices they make for the game just blow my mind. I'm constantly left feeling these choices were made by someone who doesn't bother to play the game.