Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Mogu hype for Alliance, if they gonna join horde ... disbalance of population be like "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" 80% move to horde)

BS that i feel going to come to Alliance way :
    1)allied race Worgens with antlers, racial mount Horse with antlers.
    2)allied race Dwarfs with tattoo (no High Elfs yet), racial mount Horse with tattoos.
    3)allied race Lightforged humans (same humans but with glowing eyes),racial mount Horse with glowing eyes.
    4)allied race Mechagoblins , racial mount mecha-Horse.(Mecha things fit only Alliance)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    There are many possibilities for next allied races:

ALLIANCE - HORDE

Vrykul - Mogu (titan constructs)
    Saberon - Ogres (Draenor races)
    Ankoan - Naga (Sea races)
    High Elves - San'layn (Requested Elves)
    Wildhammer Dwarves - Forest Trolls (Requested)
    Half human - Mok'Nathal (hybrids?)
    lightforged undead - dark rangers (other undead types)
    Broken - Arakkoa (deformed races)

Others:
    Dragonkin
    Night Elf Worgen
    Northrend Dwarves (ice dwarves + earthern + Iron dwarf)
    (...)
    Lets not be Bais

ALLIANCE - HORDE

Vrykul - Kvaldir (titan constructs)
    Ankoan - Gilgoblin (Sea races)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-11 at 05:00 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Well, for sure I think Blizz has quite obviously been matching each Allied Race with a specific Core Race, either with racial heritage or a model rig. This leaves the Worgen and the Forsaken yet to find suitable friendlies.

Worgen could end up allied with the Saberon. They could fit this into BFA in that Shirvallah is a Loa for the Zandalari, and Saberon was a feral druid form in-game previously. This leans more toward the Horde, however. Worgen could also pick up the Dragonmen (proper) since we know Wrathion is back in the mix. Visiting the Dragon Isles and the neverending cycle of drama in the dragon flights seems inevitable in BFA.

As many have stated, the logical allies for the Forsaken are just straight-backed less decomposed versions of themselves. These share the rig with standard humans, however, as do the lightforged undead... the pseudo-racial leaders of these lean toward the Alliance, however. Are there any races which already share the standard Forsaken rigs, other than just straight up skeletons?
    Last edited by MatadorMedia; 2019-10-16 at 05:53 AM.

There are many possibilities for next allied races:

ALLIANCE - HORDE

Vrykul - Mogu (titan constructs)
    Ankoan - Naga (Sea races)

Others:
    Dragonkin
    Night Elf Worgen
    Northrend Dwarves (ice dwarves + earthern + Iron dwarf)
    (...)
    I could definitely live with that, although i would give the Arakoa to the Alliance and the Saberon to the Horde, because i think that would fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Not sure what we're getting after Vulpera and Mechagnomes, but what ever it is, Blizzard fucking owes the Alliance something pretty dope. Fucking Mechangnomes? Really?
    as a hordie i would gladly trade those stupid anime foxes for mechagnomes.

If forsaken become lightforged other forsaken players will defect to Sylvannas' side.
    I think Blizzard is forgetting that Light and undead DON'T mash. Forsaken are bound to the mortal realm by valkyr's powerful necromancy. Light hurts them.
    The only reason why Calia in the book wasn't hurt by it is because she was a corpse that got possessed by Naruu's light, in same way that Illidan almost got possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    If forsaken become lightforged other forsaken players will defect to Sylvannas' side.
    I think Blizzard is forgetting that Light and undead DON'T mash. Forsaken are bound to the mortal realm by valkyr's powerful necromancy. Light hurts them.
    The only reason why Calia in the book wasn't hurt by it is because she was a corpse that got possessed by Naruu's light, in same way that Illidan almost got possessed.
    Blizzard retcons their stablished lore anytime they want, so they can implement their new expansion ideas.
    It is sad really, because the lore keeps changing all the time for the sake of new gameplay and marketing.

PS: I also bet that they keep forgetting their own lore, but that's just a feeling.

Blizzard retcons their stablished lore anytime they want, so they can implement their new expansion ideas.
    It is sad really, because the lore keeps changing all the time for the sake of new gameplay and marketing.

PS: I also bet that they keep forgetting their own lore, but that's just a feeling.
    Ye and it faqn pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Why are ogres passed over so much in these speculation threads?
    I'm with you dude! I'm still on the "Kul Tirans were developed for Ogre AR" train.