Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 8.3 and Patch 8.3.5 VO

Patch 8.3 and Patch 8.3.5 VO
    Many of the filenames of the new sound files (most of which are still placeholders) reference both Patch 8.3 and Patch 8.3.5!

Oh Thalyssra, you lovely thing you!

Also, I must know who and where Zuna Skullcrush is so I can give her a big hug for being wonderfully silly. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Oh Thalyssra, you lovely thing you!

Also, I must know who and where Zuna Skullcrush is so I can give her a big hug for being wonderfully silly. <3
    Considering that she mentions her pets, she's likely part of the new Pet Battle Dungeon. It's somewhere in Blackrock, right? So her Orc-esque name makes sense.

Wonder if Li Li is going to get a model update when she reappears this patch

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Wonder if Li Li is going to get a model update when she reappears this patch
    Wouldn't that have been Datamined already? We have models for the raid bosses after all.

I am surprised there is no mention of the disgusting Hong Kong drama on MMOC. Feels like they are just turning a blind eye.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivoc View Post
    I am surprised there is no mention of the disgusting Hong Kong drama on MMOC. Feels like they are just turning a blind eye.
    I'm glad. Many people want to watch/play/read about video games because they want relax and rest from politics all over TV and internet. There is election in my country this Sunday and I'm absolutely tired of it.

And thought that Blizzcon could became battlefield for this modern "I will be really loud and offended, so I can pretend I'm doing something" activism is sickening.

Why do you feel people should care about Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Why do you feel people should care about Hong Kong
    Besides the fact a US-based company capitulated to China and punished someone beyond harshly for speaking out about human rights. It's not just Hong Kong. This is fucking personal. A US Company spitting on free speech.

dont worry, they know better than that, this close to blizzcon

Politics don't belong into gaming. I don't want to see people promote their politics in a gaming stream, or on a gaming website. They would've shut down any political statement, irregardless of how much you agree with them.

Keep your complaints to Gen-OT or some other place easy to hide. Your hypocritical behavior is all fake-outrage anyway. If you actually wanted to help the world, you would protest china, not some company. But I can guarantee you that 99.9% of you didn't voice a single concern about HK before this event.

its a portal about wow, this has nothing to do with wow

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Besides the fact a US-based company capitulated to China and punished someone beyond harshly for speaking out about human rights. It's not just Hong Kong. This is fucking personal. A US Company spitting on free speech.
    I have no idea what’s going on

Keep politics out of anything non political, why do people want to drag everything through the mud.

Probably because not everyone cares about it atm?

The way Blizzard caved into China is pretty disgraceful, but I'm not going to pretend like I'm going to stop playing a game I enjoy because of it. Blizzcon will be interesting this year though if Blizzard doesn't do a fast and hard 180 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Politics don't belong into gaming. I don't want to see people promote their politics in a gaming stream, or on a gaming website. They would've shut down any political statement, irregardless of how much you agree with them.

Keep your complaints to Gen-OT or some other place easy to hide. Your hypocritical behavior is all fake-outrage anyway. If you actually wanted to help the world, you would protest china, not some company. But I can guarantee you that 99.9% of you didn't voice a single concern about HK before this event.
    Blizzard dragged everyone into this the day they bent the knee to China. If you think you can escape politics in modern video games that are run by triple AAA companies you are delusional.

Changes due to Chinese influence are already seeping into Blizzard. Look at the tragedy of Diablo Immortal, a game clearly designed with the Asian mobile market in mind. Look at all the censorship of hearthstone cards that had their art changed because of the Chinese government’s policies.

If you want to escape politics, Blizzard is not a company for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's not personal. You're making it personal because you love to be offended and raise pitchforks at any opportunity. If it was personal, it would have happened to you, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by wigs mcintyre View Post
    It's not personal. You're making it personal because you love to be offended and raise pitchforks at any opportunity. If it was personal, it would have happened to you, personally.
    I'm an american citizen. This is personal because blizzard is an american company and they think China market is more important than the US and our rights and values. No one fucks with Americans freedoms. The middle east knows that well now. You bombed our building? We bomb the fuck out of you.

They've already stated in multiple threads they've closed why they aren't: They are leaving it open for discussion in off topic but believe it has no place in the news that is about the game and the people who make it, this site isn't about politics