Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Reputation boosters

So I've got several months worth of LEG paragon rep tokens. I was about to turn them in now, using DMF +10% rep buff, however I figured i'd check first if there is another, more efficient method? Any current or upcoming events? I'm guessing WOWs 15th anniversary, will grant 15% ? When does this start?

All in all I got 340 different tokens for a total of 180k rep (without any buffs) so if its worth waiting i'll do that..

dead forum is dead.

I would definitely wait for the 15 year anniversary. 15% extra is a pretty safe bet. If you want to go all out you could also consider race changing to human for an extra 10% (assuming you are not human already).

10+ Year Old Account
    The absolute best time will likely be next month - We may see both the 15 anniversary, Pilgram's Bounty, AND the DMF buff up at the same time, for a max of 35%
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The absolute best time will likely be next month - We may see both the 15 anniversary, Pilgram's Bounty, AND the DMF buff up at the same time, for a max of 35%
    Was wondering if the 3 will work at the same time ? If it is, then this year i'm finishing the Insane !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    Was wondering if the 3 will work at the same time ? If it is, then this year i'm finishing the Insane !
    While I can't say for sure if the 15 anniversary stacks with the other 2, I CAN say that the Pilgrim's Bounty and DMF stack.

I'm trying for a more insane combo for Talon's Vengeance - I saved the 14% buff from the 14 year anniversary, and plan to use it with the 15% anniversary, the 10% DMF, AND the Pilgrim's Bounty 10% buff.

While I can't say for sure if the 15 anniversary stacks with the other 2, I CAN say that the Pilgrim's Bounty and DMF stack.

I'm trying for a more insane combo for Talon's Vengeance - I saved the 14% buff from the 14 year anniversary, and plan to use it with the 15% anniversary, the 10% DMF, AND the Pilgrim's Bounty 10% buff.
    Hey,

Old anniversary buffs doesnt work. I have a bunch saved as well but when I try to use them it just says "requires 14th year anniversary" so that won't work sadly.

Regarding Talon's Vengeance, any tips you can give me there? It's the last remaining faction in-game that i'm missing exalted with. I've been around the PvP towers off/on but there's never any people there anymore. Thought about going /1 and telling people to go there so I can pay for killing them lol, but for some reason /1 doesnt even work in LEG-zones for me anymore..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Hey,

Old anniversary buffs doesnt work. I have a bunch saved as well but when I try to use them it just says "requires 14th year anniversary" so that won't work sadly.

Regarding Talon's Vengeance, any tips you can give me there? It's the last remaining faction in-game that i'm missing exalted with. I've been around the PvP towers off/on but there's never any people there anymore. Thought about going /1 and telling people to go there so I can pay for killing them lol, but for some reason /1 doesnt even work in LEG-zones for me anymore..
    If you are Honored with the Talons, you can get the Ivory Feather which lets you collect marks in BGs. 40 man BGs, especially Ashran, can give a huge number if you are range (If you are melee, eeeh). Before they nerfed/changed Ashran in 8.2.5, I was easily getting 1-2 stacks as Boomkin each Ashran.

Otherwise, you should probably get on the WoW achievements discord and find somebody to wintrade with ya. Keep in mind that it will probably take a while since you debuff ppl you recently kill.

If you are Honored with the Talons, you can get the Ivory Feather which lets you collect marks in BGs. 40 man BGs, especially Ashran, can give a huge number if you are range (If you are melee, eeeh). Before they nerfed/changed Ashran in 8.2.5, I was easily getting 1-2 stacks as Boomkin each Ashran.

Otherwise, you should probably get on the WoW achievements discord and find somebody to wintrade with ya. Keep in mind that it will probably take a while since you debuff ppl you recently kill.
    how many tokens does it take to get from 0 to honored?

10+ Year Old Account
    how many tokens does it take to get from 0 to honored?
    As tokens give 100 rep each, it thus takes 90 tokens to get to honored.

Well, 15th anniversary officially arrived today in Europe. Anyone tried this yet, together with DMF?

Bumping this, considering the "stay at home\coronavirus" buff will be extended and will include a 100% rep boost of LEG & BFA factions as officially announced today.. Do you think it will include LEG rep tokens for paragon rep? In that case, combining it with the DMF buff on may 3rd, this will be the most efficient rep boost ever at 110% increase.
    A perfect time to catchup on those paragon rep mounts. Of course, it's not yet live it seems, we will have to wait until apr 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this, considering the "stay at home\coronavirus" buff will be extended and will include a 100% rep boost of LEG & BFA factions as officially announced today.. Do you think it will include LEG rep tokens for paragon rep? In that case, combining it with the DMF buff on may 3rd, this will be the most efficient rep boost ever at 110% increase.
    A perfect time to catchup on those paragon rep mounts. Of course, it's not yet live it seems, we will have to wait until apr 20.
    I’ll be farming, in particular, Valarjar and Court of Farondis because those are the ones I don’t have mounts for
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I’ll be farming, in particular, Valarjar and Court of Farondis because those are the ones I don’t have mounts for
    Same, remember that the box from 200% completion can contain any tho. For example, if u got HM taurens done, still do their qs if u can get 175%+ since that bonus box can be valarjar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, remember that the box from 200% completion can contain any tho. For example, if u got HM taurens done, still do their qs if u can get 175%+ since that bonus box can be valarjar.
    Oooooh ok!
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

According to the wording of the post it should work on anything up to exalted. The way it mentions exalted leans toward it not working on anything Paragon wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    According to the wording of the post it should work on anything up to exalted. The way it mentions exalted leans toward it not working on anything Paragon wise.
    Oh fuck I seriously hope not... as someone that doesn't give a damn about alts a rep buff would've been nice for those after the Paragon Rep toys and mounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Oh fuck I seriously hope not... as someone that doesn't give a damn about alts a rep buff would've been nice for those after the Paragon Rep toys and mounts...
    Yeah, I could be wrong but the way they worded Exalted and used it sounds like Blizzardnese for up to exalted. Which I could definitely see them doing along with them saying its intended for people to get their Allied Races before SL (which removes the rep requirement anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, I could be wrong but the way they worded Exalted and used it sounds like Blizzardnese for up to exalted. Which I could definitely see them doing along with them saying its intended for people to get their Allied Races before SL (which removes the rep requirement anyway).
    Read it over;

"or adding a new pet or mount to your collection? To help you reach your goals, we’ve made it easier to increase your reputation with the Impressive Influence buff."

From that I'm pretty sure it covers paragon rep too.

Read it over;
    "or adding a new pet or mount to your collection? To help you reach your goals, we’ve made it easier to increase your reputation with the Impressive Influence buff."

From that I'm pretty sure it covers paragon rep too.
    It doesn't. It still only mentions exalted. You get pets and mounts from the rep vendors as well. So it doesn't indicate Paragon at all. Each faction typically has a pet, mount or both. I think Legion was more pet oriented while BFA was mount oriented.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you have your eye on unlocking an Allied Race, learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth, or adding a new pet or mount to your lcollection? Beginning April 20 through May 18, players can exalt in the reputation buff Impressive Influence, which will increase reputation gains by 100% with Legion and Battle for Azeroth* factions!

• learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth - Revered Reward
    • unlocking an Allied Race - Revered Reward - Exalted reward
    • adding a new pet or mount to your collection - Exalted Reward (and since it says adding it is more of a guarantee and paragon is definite chance)
    • players can exalt in the reputation - Blizzardnese for "Exalting with a reputation" and nothing after any of it indicates paragon since you already exalt with a reputation.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-04-19 at 12:48 AM.