Question Reputation boosters

So I've got several months worth of LEG paragon rep tokens. I was about to turn them in now, using DMF +10% rep buff, however I figured i'd check first if there is another, more efficient method? Any current or upcoming events? I'm guessing WOWs 15th anniversary, will grant 15% ? When does this start?

All in all I got 340 different tokens for a total of 180k rep (without any buffs) so if its worth waiting i'll do that..

dead forum is dead.

I would definitely wait for the 15 year anniversary. 15% extra is a pretty safe bet. If you want to go all out you could also consider race changing to human for an extra 10% (assuming you are not human already).

The absolute best time will likely be next month - We may see both the 15 anniversary, Pilgram's Bounty, AND the DMF buff up at the same time, for a max of 35%
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The absolute best time will likely be next month - We may see both the 15 anniversary, Pilgram's Bounty, AND the DMF buff up at the same time, for a max of 35%
    Was wondering if the 3 will work at the same time ? If it is, then this year i'm finishing the Insane !

Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    Was wondering if the 3 will work at the same time ? If it is, then this year i'm finishing the Insane !
    While I can't say for sure if the 15 anniversary stacks with the other 2, I CAN say that the Pilgrim's Bounty and DMF stack.

I'm trying for a more insane combo for Talon's Vengeance - I saved the 14% buff from the 14 year anniversary, and plan to use it with the 15% anniversary, the 10% DMF, AND the Pilgrim's Bounty 10% buff.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.