Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dead pandas, I like it

unholy panda DK gonna puke on you with some infected beer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Looks like Bolvar is going to go on an allied race killing spree!
    Actually, I'm fairly sure those would be skins used by NPCs only in one of Visions of N'Zoth scenarios, since those are "what-if's", it could mean a "what-if" of Bolvar going insane and creating the Scourge 2.0.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

10+ Year Old Account
    mechagnomes are so lackluster, im literally looking at a gnome with terminator hands...

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hate this. Some restriction is a good thing, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Every allied race ?

So void elf or lightforge DK ? That would make 0 lore sense but hey, as long as they keep sucking that red juice everything's fine I guess...
    So you're just assuming that this isn't coming with any kind of a story explanation/motivation? This is basically a major hint that either Bolvar or Acherus will move to create new Death Knights, and that will probably come on the tail end of some massive casualties (either N'zoth, or whatever else might lead into the next expansion). Half of the current Allied Races by lore should have had the Death Knight class option to begin with - just be happy for us.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    mechagnomes are so lackluster, im literally looking at a gnome with terminator hands...
    That wears Diaper, gnome that was too poor to buy full-body-modification.

First thing i feel while i see "Mecha"gnome is Somebody help them,MEDIC reattach his limbs, god have mercy on these poor creatures, we still have time - all gona be okey mon, please dont die sob-sob.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Not sure how I feel about extending the death knight class to the rest of the races. Blizzard can and will invent the lore to explain it away, but the whole "DK = WotLK = Arthas" playing experience... It's going to have to be really good to get players like me fully on board.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you want to get reeeeeeeeeeally technical... it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a pandaren death knight.
    ye but playable?...

If they do allow panda dks.... Hope for changes in 9.0 to make them less shit and fun to play again lol. Cause ya know arcane needed buffs.

I hope these changes mean that more races are going to have hero class options.

I've said for months that I think it would make sense if void elves and nightborne could be demon hunters, so that we could have more options. Or you know, any option at all. If Kul Tirans, Dark Iron, etc. could become death knights that would be very much badass.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'm a little hopeful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    ye but playable?...
    That why I emphasized "really technical".
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Would race change my DK to Zandalari if this is true. I wonder what asspull they will create in the lore to allow this bastardization
    Well Bolvar is about to wake up from the frozen throne slumber so we will see what will happen next. 7 years he slept and now our King will return.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Loyalist transmog set for the Sylvanas Loyalists? Will people still scream "these choices won't matter at all" ?

I have always wanted to explore Jeff's SW quadrant

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Loyalist transmog set for the Sylvanas Loyalists? Will people still scream "these choices won't matter at all" ?
    Or for the people who still have the eyeball on our heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well Bolvar is about to wake up from the frozen throne slumber so we will see what will happen next. 7 years he slept and now our King will return.
    He was quite active during legion, slaughtering dragons & raising them as new Wyrms. In fact that's a feasible way for the Horde & Alliance conflict to keep going:

The Races of Azeroth: We hate sylvanas
    Bolvar: Me too, that's why I've been slaughtering people to create an army to hunt her down
    The Races of Azeroth: That's.... not ethical
    Tyrande: Let's hear him out

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    That wears Diaper, gnome that was too poor to buy full-body-modification.

First thing i feel while i see "Mecha"gnome is Somebody help them,MEDIC reattach his limbs, god have mercy on these poor creatures, we still have time - all gona be okey mon, please dont die sob-sob.
    I remember back when they first announced Allied Races, I was one of the few saying "Why the hell couldn't they at least choose a cool race like the Mechagnomes from Northrend!?"

A year later, they announce Mechagnomes. And I was like "Oh wow, they did something RIGHT!"

Blizzcon reveals the "Mecha Gnomes", and I was like .... "SEROUSLY!?! Those aren't mechagnomes! Those are regular gnomes with swapped out action figure parts! >_<"

God, when people asked for mechagnomes, they wanted the cool CLOCKWORK looking Mechagnomes from Northrend! Not this cheap generic 2-minute rehash of the same Gnome model with a couple bits swapped out. Seriously, the meeting that took place to discuss what these "Mecha Gnomes" should look like probably took longer than the actual work that went into making them! >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Why i start get feeling, allied races DK are connected also to Shadowlands?

I mean... Let's don't deny for 100% Shadowlands is an fake. Maybe Bolvar somehow will send us there.

The only people left who could possibly care about maintaining class/race restrictions are currently edgelording their way through classic.

Free everything up

Its Azeroth 2019

This game is pure freak show. Idiotic classes and races, moronic mounts and useless pets ... thank god for Classic.