Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    This game is pure freak show. Idiotic classes and races, moronic mounts and useless pets ... thank god for Classic.
    *Rolleyes*

Is there any place here that is safe from your grumpy three-polygon-loving classic crowd? Classic is a crap game like it was back then. Now go back to the toxic community which spawned you to this place
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

This game is pure freak show. Idiotic classes and races, moronic mounts and useless pets ... thank god for Classic.
    Because classes in Classic is so perfect. Like 2 out of 3 talent trees being useless. Protection Paladin not having Taunts and can't tank. DPS classes with brain-dead 2 button rotations. And raid bosses being simple tank and spank. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Or for the people who still have the eyeball on our heads?
    Well, Loyalist directly refers to the Sylvanas Loyalists. The N'zoth people don't have a defined group name but the buff itself is referred to as "Gift" and we have yet to see its consequences, but I was sure we would get Ny'alotha in 8.3 precisely because we have yet to see said consequences. And I am sure we will get them in 8.3.5 perhaps. Or among the encrypted 8.3 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    Because classes in Classic is so perfect. Like 2 out of 3 talent trees being useless. Protection Paladin not having Taunts and can't tank. DPS classes with brain-dead 2 button rotations. And raid bosses being simple tank and spank. /sarcasm
    At least no stupid pandas, idiotic mounts and fucking pets. Please tell me how hard is your rotation on live? I will wait.

At least no stupid pandas, idiotic mounts and fucking pets. Please tell me how hard is your rotation on live? I will wait.
    Diversity is a good thing, dont be so mad about it.

Have fun in classic!

After all these years, people are still reacting to every troll...

At least the most simplistic and moronic rotation have at least 3 buttoms to press in their basic rotation + buffs, in classic how many have as much? Warlocks and maybe rogues. Aewsome gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock off the game vs game nonsense. It has nothing to do with the current topic.

Too many allied races, enough is enough :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    It will never be enough

Do you know how long it's been since MoP? Get over it, man, it's not healthy being so bitter for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    He was quite active during legion, slaughtering dragons & raising them as new Wyrms. In fact that's a feasible way for the Horde & Alliance conflict to keep going:

The Races of Azeroth: We hate sylvanas
    Bolvar: Me too, that's why I've been slaughtering people to create an army to hunt her down
    The Races of Azeroth: That's.... not ethical
    Tyrande: Let's hear him out
    Loool ya basically

5+ Year Old Account
    New Death Knight races? Sure looks like a revamp + Death Expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Loool ya basically
    Genn: You have my undivided attention

so it is confirmed next xpac is a WotLK remake

Not here to hate, really but, FFS they could do so much more with inscription than ....THIS.....vantus runes? Ugh. Glyphs and Trinkets used to be so amazing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    Tuskarr inc. Eat it!

Better start saving up gold to buy some tokens. Zandalari DK here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Raim Surion View Post
    Why is this such a stretch for you all? Its evident that Bolvar and the Ebon Blade will be relevant in this coming expansion and maybe even this patch. They will probably want an army of new death knights for whatever big bad is revealed next and that means creating more from the existing races. It also means there may be a new or revamped DK starting zone that isn't related to the old Arthas one. So many soldiers died during the war that it makes sense for them to have an ample supply of bodies to create an army. Cosmetically speaking, it would be cool if DKs could new choose between blue or red eyes to signify if they were risen by Arthas or Bolvar, but that might cause some lore issues with the newer races.
    Because people are like "muh lore" when they really shouldn't be. There is no class/race combination that wouldn't make sense, with the right context added to it. It's like people don't understand that time passes in the game and other people can learn how to utilize other styles of fighting or sorcery. The only things that would need a little more care are Demon Hunters and... that's it, really. Maybe undead paladin, but Calia proves that that's not necessarily impossible, even if it's very hard to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Because people are like "muh lore" when they really shouldn't be. There is no class/race combination that wouldn't make sense, with the right context added to it. It's like people don't understand that time passes in the game and other people can learn how to utilize other styles of fighting or sorcery. The only things that would need a little more care are Demon Hunters and... that's it, really. Maybe undead paladin, but Calia proves that that's not necessarily impossible, even if it's very hard to achieve.
    With undeath Paladin already could be a possibility, since undeath can use the light, see priest, and there is lore that support him, saying that it undeath can use the light but it hurt them, now with Calia a new bread of undeath power by light can form a Paladin group

hope that loyalist set is changed into something else