Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Every allied race ?

So void elf or lightforge DK ? That would make 0 lore sense but hey, as long as they keep sucking that red juice everything's fine I guess...
    Right now the implication is that there will be a new wave of more willing DKs and a redo of their starting area to update the lore
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Some races should not be DK's....period. Those races are: mecha gnomes, vulpera, light forged, pandaran, void elves. Mostly because lore wise its pretty impossible to become DK"s the old way.

And if you look at new way:

Mecha gnomes: immun because mecha parts
    Lightforged: yeah....light and DK are a good combo :S.....soul was right...they would explode on the spot.
    Void elves: same as light forged
    .......BUTTTTTT..... i am shooting my faction in the foot. Because we are already behind on classes per race. and 3 alliance races without DK + easy level 60 levels ahead of the rest...kinda sucks.

Oh, cool. Horde are getting more Horde-only customization items. Obviously no Horde bias here, of course, but I am just sayin'...

In other news, it looks like I was right about the back item for vulpera heritage gear. Their 'backpack' is being made into a back item, instead of being connected to the chest item. I hope tauren and highmountain tauren get the same treatment for their totems. This is a good thing for all armor sets involved, IMHO.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why Blizzard released Deathknight content on the PTR if they are going to encrypt it. Why not hold it off?

This implied up to three things to me:

1. This content will be a part of 8.3 (or 8.3.5). Either just the scenario, or more likely, the death knight options themselves.
    2. It's encrypted because it is referring to things Blizzard doesn't want revealed yet. This means it's related to Blizzcon and probably the next expansion, to some degree.
    3. They added it specifically so that we'd be talking about it and drawing our own conclusions to help build hype, which will be fully realized in Blizzcon at the start of next month.
    (this last one may feel like a stretch, but I feel like people never give Blizzard enough credit. This is hardly "conspiracy theory" style stuff... Blizzard isn't dumb. They could have encrypted/not included all of this, but they did enough for rumors and hints to occur)

Guess we'll see soon enough, but I am just sayin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    hope that loyalist set is changed into something else
    Why it even exists is a mystery to begin with. Be happy it exists at all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Why it even exists is a mystery to begin with. Be happy it exists at all, lol.
    Why does any cosmetic exist

Yes Blizz, give me Panda DK's, feed me lore nerd tears lol. Next I want Panda Demon Hunters <3

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Yes Blizz, give me Panda DK's, feed me lore nerd tears lol. Next I want Panda Demon Hunters <3
    But Pandaren DKs make sense, more so if they remake DK's starting zone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    But Pandaren DKs make sense, more so if they remake DK's starting zone.
    Leave the excisting ones alone and add a differnt phase for pandas.. differnt story etc. Older ones dont need new ones, because the story goes: created in times of arthas.

Also the excisting one is cool as shit.. dont remove it pls.

Why does any cosmetic exist
    Sorry, I thought the context was clear. This is Horde specific, as far as I can tell there is no Alliance equivalent. There doesn't need to be, but cases like these are somewhat unusual.

Be happy it exists because it's odd that Horde got something special at all for this. Complaining it's not good enough is ridiculous when the alternative (that Alliance get) is literally nothing.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this set being Horde-only; if I am, then it will change how I feel about it, of course.

Oh, cool. Horde are getting more Horde-only customization items. Obviously no Horde bias here, of course, but I am just sayin'...
    What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the buzzing of that fucking Alliance-only unique model kinda mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the buzzing of that fucking Alliance-only unique model kinda mount.
    This is something I am going to savor... at least for as long as this lasts (which I don't think will be very long). It's been a long time since Alliance got anything Horde were genuinely jealous of. It's pretty normal for Horde to get nice perks, like 3 unique faction mounts, two of which have not appeared in any form previously in the game, compared to three horses that used the same models.

Don't worry though, Blizzard will break down and give Horde a bee sooner or later. And then it will bee right back to Horde having everything Alliance does, plus extras, the typical status quo.

I mean, I could toss in a bit about comparing vulpera to mechagnomes, but why bother? Buzz, buzz. It's nice to have something nice somewhere every now and then as Alliance, just to throw us off.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2019-10-17 at 12:03 AM.

This is something I am going to savor... at least for as long as this lasts (which I don't think will be very long). It's been a long time since Alliance got anything Horde were genuinely jealous of. It's pretty normal for Horde to get nice perks, like 3 unique faction mounts, two of which have not appeared in any form previously in the game, compared to three horses that used the same models.

Don't worry though, Blizzard will break down and give Horde a bee sooner or later. And then it will bee right back to Horde having everything Alliance does, plus extras, the typical status quo.

I mean, I could toss in a bit about comparing vulpera to mechagnomes, but why bother? Buzz, buzz. It's nice to have something nice somewhere every now and then as Alliance, just to throw us off.
    3 unique faction mounts... of which you can get a BoE version, though.
    AND Alliance has gotten accest to all but one of the vicious variant of the Horde mounts (Vicious Wolf first from Siege of Orgrimmar, Skeletal Horse used for the Karazhan mount, Vicious raptor from BFa)... while Alliance vicious mounts have remained Alliance only for the most part.
    Alliance usually seem to gloss over that fact when crying about Horde getting "cool stuff".
    But yeah, hey, Horde bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Leave the excisting ones alone and add a differnt phase for pandas.. differnt story etc. Older ones dont need new ones, because the story goes: created in times of arthas.

Also the excisting one is cool as shit.. dont remove it pls.
    The existing one was old in Cataclysm. Also, WOTLK Legacy Servers might happen down the line, so even less of a reason to save that shit.

Bring on the new experience where freshly made DK's are risen in an epic questline utilizing modern tools, voice acting and events a la Order Hall.

will bolvar come clean to his daughter, Taelia, on the fact he's the lich king now.

Sorry, I thought the context was clear. This is Horde specific, as far as I can tell there is no Alliance equivalent. There doesn't need to be, but cases like these are somewhat unusual.

Be happy it exists because it's odd that Horde got something special at all for this. Complaining it's not good enough is ridiculous when the alternative (that Alliance get) is literally nothing.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this set being Horde-only; if I am, then it will change how I feel about it, of course.
    I think it's fair compensation for losing one of your all star cast members.

I think it's fair compensation for losing one of your all star cast members.
    Yeah, just like happened when Alliance lost Varian.

Oh wait, we didn't get anything for that. Welp...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against Horde getting a special reward, the reason I brought it up is because people have the gall to complain about it. Again, be happy you're getting anything at all. Alliance never has in these cases. Not saying "special treatment", but the set is unimpressive because it's meant to be simple. Sorry.