Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Lich King Bolvar or Lich Queen Sylvanas ?
    or KelThuzad ?
    or none of the above ?
    With all the Arthas Imagery in BFA cutscenes, I thought Lich Queen Sylvanas was where they were going, namely when she had Xal'atath, a weapon that can hold souls & have little blue runes on it. But then she gave the Blade to Azshara, who gives it to your party to kill N'zoth.

Perhaps we'll get a reverse Wrath of the Lich King Expansion, where Bolvar aids the Alliance & Sylvanas aids the Horde in an unofficial capacity, granting us necromatic powers against whatever the next existential threat is? Perhaps the Fascist Xerite Lightbound?

7+ Year Old Account
    i bet they are redoing all the races starting areas due to the various changes of leadership,making then to be more actuall in the world, ctaclysm was long long time ago ingame, it lasted way longer than vanilla starting areas.

prob a new starting area for Dks with Darion and Bolvar doing more Death knights, but something simple where you are created and send it to your race zone to do the quests

this may or may not come with the old world revamp+ level squish, who i think its very possible with their recent talks, they will likely revamp the entire of kalindor and Easter kingdoms, or at least most of it, fusing some zones (lake making the barrens as one big zone instead of two, darkshore and ashenvale as one by example) this wll make the old world more like the kultiras and zandalari maps, with a storyline

the question is if they will have the balls to do something good/acceptable, at least the story on the maps/quests on the leveling is good from wod and bfa, so, maybe they can pulloff something cool, my fear is how they will change/retcon the old lore of the zones, and that is not blizzard strength

i just hope they give them better undead customization than the base races have.

twisted, gnarled antlers for the highmountain to show the corruption of the life energies in them. rusted and dingy metal for the mechagnome metal. all that shit.

this is very exciting to me.

We knew Bolvar was up to no good in Legion with the 4 horsemen and constantly saying he will build the army to take out the Legion and honestly why wouldnt he want his own army of DKs when an Old God is on the loose.

Even if there isnt a level squish, they can do it so DK's dont earn heritage armor same as level boost
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i just hope they give them better undead customization than the base races have.

twisted, gnarled antlers for the highmountain to show the corruption of the life energies in them. rusted and dingy metal for the mechagnome metal. all that shit.

this is very exciting to me.
    Ooooo that’s good, let’s all go blast this on official forums.

I had a dark thought: What if the ONLY, only reason for this entire Sylvanas Wildin' it storyline, was for her to usurp Bolvar & allow players to make Allied Race Death Knights. Like she let's them have free will but otherwise, she's just proactive about making more. Then we just go back to the status quo: Everyone who hates her are like "I sure do hate Sylvanas...I wonder where she went" but the Argent Crusade just hides the fact there is a new Lich King, just like with Bolvar. & Bolvar goes home to his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I had a dark thought: What if the ONLY, only reason for this entire Sylvanas Wildin' it storyline, was for her to usurp Bolvar & allow players to make Allied Race Death Knights. Like she let's them have free will but otherwise, she's just proactive about making more. Then we just go back to the status quo: Everyone who hates her are like "I sure do hate Sylvanas...I wonder where she went" but the Argent Crusade just hides the fact there is a new Lich King, just like with Bolvar. & Bolvar goes home to his daughter.
    the ebon blade was already making more death knights, without the lich king's direct aid, in legion.

it's just that the ebon blade wouldn't do that unless something(like the potential legion apocalypse) forced them to.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    We can't even get decent customization on 14 year old races. What makes you think they'll put effort into this?
    goblin dks had much better undead looks.

worgen didn't, but i assumed that's because they're furry and hard to really do anything with.

The addition of Talia and the new undead models gave that away a while ago. Now it's just obvious.

Really though, I'd like to see what Bolvar has been up to since last time we saw him. He has had a lot of time working on his machinations in Northrend without the Horde and Alliance interfering.

5+ Year Old Account
    Panda death knight xddd

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Panda death knight xddd
    Laugh while you still can, next news at 11. Pandaren Death Knight gonna be New WARCHEIF.

Ji-Gu DeathPAw.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The addition of Talia and the new undead models gave that away a while ago. Now it's just obvious.

Really though, I'd like to see what Bolvar has been up to since last time we saw him. He has had a lot of time working on his machinations in Northrend without the Horde and Alliance interfering.
    Machinations? Bolvar is a white knight. He only got slightly questionable in defending the planet against the legion. And the messiah figure in that expansion, Illidan had previously committed genocide. He has no plans. His only goal is to sit around doing nothing. I would love Sylvanas taking his hat from him so the can do something interesting with it

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Laugh while you still can, next news at 11. Pandaren Death Knight gonna be New WARCHEIF.

Ji-Gu DeathPAw.
    huge improvement over Baine or Anduins council of yes-men

kinda can't wait to make a kul tiran death knight now

edit: hmm maybe zandalari too..

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Pandarens 2-handed animations look pretty gross for arms warriors. I feel like all the animations for 2-handers were built to only look good with polearms
    yeah their two-handed animation is too monk-like and doesn't really fit any of the other classes unfortunately
    Last edited by gd8; 2019-10-10 at 11:59 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    kinda can't wait to make a kul tiran death knight now

edit: hmm maybe zandalari too..

yeah their two-handed animation is too monk-like and doesn't really fit any of the other classes unfortunately
    While you at it, can you show us Mechagnome Dk?
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    New DKs for sure, expansion theme hint not so much. Though the most pressing question I can think of is how can a Lightforged Draenei be raised as an undead DK.
    The datamined lines here https://www.wowhead.com/news=295589/...ilers#p4389716 do point to a focus at the start on Bolvar though.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    While you at it, can you show us Mechagnome Dk?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    better than in my nightmare, but pants+boots dont work on mechagnomes - try to remove it.)

Where the hell is bolvar getting so many bodies to justify new dk races and how the fuck are the rest of the factions ok with this

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    "Let them come. Frostmourne hungers."
    is it going to be called "firemourne" now?
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.