Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    There is zero indication of a new Lich King expansion. This hints that several Allied Races will receive Death Knights as a playable class, likely with a new starting zone experience with Bolvar instead of Arthas.
    Would Blizzard encrypt the files if it's just for an updated starting zone and that's it? Doubt it.

Would Blizzard encrypt the files if the next expansion is themed around death / shadowlands with the Lich King as an important figure? Yes they would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Probably that big Fourth War that just happened.
    What if... Sylvanas and Bolvar meant for this to happen from the start? Lich King and Queen.

They even got Azshara to help them overpower the Horde, Alliance and the Old God. What's stopping death now? Nothing. Seems like that is exactly what Sylvanas hints at with her words in the cinematic.

Now i'm conflicted if i should instant race change to Mag'har or Zandalari on my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Now i'm conflicted if i should instant race change to Mag'har or Zandalari on my DK.
    only panda

This gives me hope.
    I remember when I saw the KT humans: Im totally rolling a lock, Paladin or perhaps a DK if that is aviable.

Ended up with none, lol

So my wish DK gets healspec. and Sylvanas will lead a DK only faction to victory. #readytochoin

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    only panda
    I'll trust wowhead over you tbh. But whatever floats your boat

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295579/...rypted-lich-ki

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I'll trust wowhead over you tbh. But whatever floats your boat

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295579/...rypted-lich-ki
    ? I said zandalari and maghar are pleb-tier

panda DK is the only correct choice

10+ Year Old Account
    no i didnt

so he is already Arthas 2.0 ?
    No, he's already the Lich King.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    wtf
    10char

couldnt this jsut be quests or smthing since its still in the 8.3 ptr??
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    No, he's already the Lich King.
    yeah but he was a good boi LK at the end of ICC

The "Death"-related build-up is really starting to overshadow any "Dragon Isles" build-up now.

meh... I'll still stay with the traditional races for DKs i currently have: human & undead.

Humans, dwarves and (high) elves should really be the only races that became death knights. Maybe orcs because ner'zul.
    All the other races feel somewhat strange.

? I said zandalari and maghar are pleb-tier

panda DK is the only correct choice
    Well, i interpreted it as "Only panda will get DK" sorry my bad then

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If it's encrypted unlike many other files, that could possibly be becuase they contain some major spoilers for whatever they will be revealing at Blizzcon? A new DK starting zone for instance would very likely have a lot of quests and dialogue focused on setting the stage for the next expansion and content going forwards, they wouldn't want that leaking out just yet.
    Why would they upload this now and not after Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.
    Comment so good I had to make it my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    We've been doing it since Legion. The Dk's raised a whole bunch of big characters (Whiteman, Nazgrim, Darion and Thoras Trollbane)

Hell, we even tried to raise Tirion but the Light stopped us and killed Darion in the process (we then resurrected him).
    You said it yourself, THE DK, he went there personally to raise them, you wanna tell me the LK somehow unfroze his burned ass, went to the battlefields and raised all the supposedly new dk races?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    You said it yourself, THE DK, he went there personally to raise them, you wanna tell me the LK somehow unfroze his burned ass, went to the battlefields and raised all the supposedly new dk races?
    Who knows with the way writing has been headed this expansion?

I wouldn't take anything out of the equation at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    What if... Sylvanas and Bolvar meant for this to happen from the start? Lich King and Queen.

They even got Azshara to help them overpower the Horde, Alliance and the Old God. What's stopping death now? Nothing. Seems like that is exactly what Sylvanas hints at with her words in the cinematic.
    Sylvanas pairing with the Lich King is a definite possibility, but I think Bolvar is going to be on our side. Based on the 8.3 text, we know Taelia is going to learn about her father's *ahem* "situation" and presumably come face-to-face with him. The results of that encounter will tell us Bolvar's allegience; either he sides with the living or he turns Taelia undead and sides with Death.

7+ Year Old Account
    What other character with warcraft III origins are they going to bring back next?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    There's no Bolvar anymore. Just like there were no Arthas after he equipped that helm of domination. It's just the Lich King. He's in no way a good guy. Probably you missed some Legion lore, it's understandable because it was hidden behind class-specific quests, but I can assure you that he's not a good guy. His minions attacked player character and he threatened to kill player character.
    He's STILL BOLVAR
    Bolvar doesn't refer himself as the lich king, He has access to the helmet, but he's still trying to find all memories from Arthas and Ner'zhul even by now scattered through it.
    Again read the Damn Vision of the Forlorn quest.

if you guy want a evil lich queen, you have sylvanas.

THUS, there is probably more than 1 entity that reigns over death, and Bolvar is Pro-Balance bewtween life and death, and he cares for Azeroth, While sylvanas ISN'T.

But he isn't that far to act like Arthas or Ner'zhul to keep it safe.
    Last edited by PelinalWhitestrake; 2019-10-11 at 02:04 PM.