Here’s my list of questions that I still have even with all the panels:

Unpruning:
a) Paladin auras are back. But what about death knight presences? If they are thematically opposed to each other, it would make sense to also restore them since paladins got their auras back
b) DK Corpse explosion: Wonderfully thematic ability and very useful for aoe.
c) Demon Hunters: Demon hunters were created post pruning, and even so, they got a huge pruning on BFA. Will they at least be restored to their Legion counterparts?
d) Survival Hunters: Are they going back to being ranged or stay in their melee state? Will it be the Legion melee or BFA melee?
e) Warrior Gladiator: Are we getting this back? It was a great offshoot of prot warriors that a lot of players miss.

General Systems:

a) Are we getting rid of BFA’s armor system, in which magic damage is no longer affected by armor and a bunch of skills were changed to physical damage that thematically make no sense? e.g. serpent sting
b) Are we getting anything to address the problem with weapons? Weapon drops are terrible, Legion was wonderful in that regard because we had a single weapon that grew with us and did not rely on RNG for our most important piece of gear?
c) Are we getting more race/class combos? Since there are no new classes and no new races at launch, it would make sense that dks are not the only class to allow new races into their ranks. It would also go really well with the new character customization for regular races.
d) I saw pvp skills mentioned, but did not see what will happen to them. Are we scrapping that system and returning those skills back to regular pve or are we keeping the system, but improved with new skills?
e) No mention of the general direction of pvp. For previous expansions they would at least mention what plans they had for it, but this time not a word. What can we expect from it?

Thanks if anyone knows any answers…