Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    expect two raids in a patch come on.
    its just the raid, everything else is reused. We dont even get a new zone. Cmon, dont be blind man.

Making new races and a 12 raid boss is dropping it?

Wow! I bet more mmo's wish they had dropped patches like that.

But, no matter what it is, as long as AP and random Azerite gear boxes are in there, i'm not coming back.
    For the next xpac the bar is higher as well. Not only do those things need to go but they have to add dynamic events. The time for static world quests is over. Get on with the times. The tech is there. Use it for more than just invasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    its just the raid, everything else is reused. We dont even get a new zone. Cmon, dont be blind man.
    Just learning this now? What about 8.1? It was just the raid every else is reused. You don't get a new zone with every patch. Call me blind but in reality you're just a slow learner.

Were you expecting BFA to have a fifth raid tier?? What the hell is this topic?

Not to jump in in another conversation, but my opinion is that the zones added in 8.2 were a waste of resources and patch zones often are frustrating. They can use resources much more wisely by using the zones they already built and save those resources to make more dungeons or raids, or in this case the new content type.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Don't you think this leads into the next expansion? Remember fighting the Iron Horde in Siege of Orgrimmar before Warlords of Draenor? Remember Tanaan Jungle and Hellfire Citadel before Legion?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Don't you think this leads into the next expansion? Remember fighting the Iron Horde in Siege of Orgrimmar before Warlords of Draenor? Remember Tanaan Jungle and Hellfire Citadel before Legion?
    I'm starting to think we're getting a void/old god related expansion, that would be dope.

BfA has had more content than Cataclysm. With 8.3's announcement, I'd say it's definitely passed Cataclysm overall so no, sure as hell not "abandoned."

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Just learning this now? What about 8.1? It was just the raid every else is reused. You don't get a new zone with every patch. Call me blind but in reality you're just a slow learner.
    Ok dude, be like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Not to jump in in another conversation, but my opinion is that the zones added in 8.2 were a waste of resources and patch zones often are frustrating. They can use resources much more wisely by using the zones they already built and save those resources to make more dungeons or raids, or in this case the new content type.
    I agree i just think its too little too late.

Hmm... it's not really always the same though. Unless you consider Garrosh+old god = Orcs of the past.
    WoD saw Legion luitenant > Legion head honchos.

So, it's dificult to have a rule with only one case but, it would mean old gods into void expansion? Lots of hints sugesting death though. Maybe a mix?
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-10-11 at 03:19 AM.

Remember when literally any patch in vanilla gave a new zone?
    remember when patch 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 gave new zones?
    remember when literally any patch in wotlk gave a new zone?
    remember when patch 4.1 and 4.3 gave new zones?
    remember when patch 5.1 and 5.3 gave new zones?
    remember when patch 6.1 gave new zones?
    remember when patch 7.1 and 7.2 gave new zones?

funny BFA 3 major patches, 2 new zones... more then alot of other expansions gave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    BfA has had more content than Cataclysm. With 8.3's announcement, I'd say it's definitely passed Cataclysm overall so no, sure as hell not "abandoned."
    and bfa passed wod the second 8.2 was even announced.

- - - Updated - - -

then remember argus and.... demons leading into... old gods and faction war...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

They just switched around the .2 and .3 in the patch cycle compared to Legion.

Legion didn't add a new zone in 7.2, just added quests and mobs to the already implemented Broken Shore zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes they've abandoned BfA by making the best looking raid in the entire game with 12 bosses.
    Raids are the only thing Blizzard is doing right currently in retail wow. I ONLY raid and could not care less about the rest of the game.

The raids were also great in WOD while the rest of the expansion was an unfinished product. Without raiding, retail wow would be the worst game.

I dunno, seems pretty good to me. 8.2 was pretty damn big, and I'm glad we're going to more Old World locations rather than going to some new made-up zone. Nyalotha looks fucking dope as well. We don't have to go to a new zone every single content update.

Also, the Mage Tower comparison was related to the single-player focused content that you could work on yourself

I’ll take quality over quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Also, the Mage Tower comparison was related to the single-player focused content that you could work on yourself
    No the Mage Tower comparison was made to dupe people into thinking it would be comparable. When in reality, the only thing similar is that it can be done solo. As you can see on PTR it's nothing like the Mage Tower.

Shocker - 90% of the game can be done solo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They just switched around the .2 and .3 in the patch cycle compared to Legion.

Legion didn't add a new zone in 7.2, just added quests and mobs to the already implemented Broken Shore zone.
    So you've got less quantity and less quality.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Boring troll thread *yawn*

It's been hours, why haven't the mods locked this already?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I’ll take quality over quantity.
    Because Dragon Soul was so good?

There is a new zone. It's an entire continent north of Nazjatar. The map was datamined but it hasn't been playable because its on the first week of the PTR.

So far everything has been in line with Legion's release schedule

6 zones, Uldir - 5 zones, Emerald Nightmare
    Battle of Dazar'alor, Crucible of Storms - Nighthold, Trial of Valor
    2 zones, Eternal Palace - 1 zone, Tomb of Sargaras

Because Dragon Soul was so good?
    Nope. But BFA hasn’t added anything of quality to the game other than the raids. Warfronts and Island Expeditions have been a complete waste of resources. I play WoW only for raiding right now. The rest of the game is for me not engaging in any way. It’s sad as I love WoW. The raids are still good. Except for Titanforging.