Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    Great news! The stupidity that is the tinker class is even less likely to happen! Crossed fingers for Dark Ranger / Necromancer.

But please do indulge me with your fantasies on how 'robots fighting undead' may yet very well fit the next expansion theme, cant wait to laugh more.
    Actually, sending machines to fight those who can raise your fallen seems like a very plausible idea.

OT: N'zoth will be burned just like they burned Argus (both planet and Titan). With the current schedule of Blizzcon revealing the next Expnasion before the final patch even is live, the last patch will always be a meaningless burner and shift the story focus onto the middle bosses accordingly.

From every single 8.3 mine we have seen so far N'zoth is completely finished off in 8.3 and nobody cares about him afterwards as everybody is looking forward to the Lich-Queen expansion.

I still bet Sylvanas will murder Bolvar and claim the Helm in the 9.0 prelude events.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhas View Post
    I would love that, I think Blizzard really wasted N'zoth and Nyalotha, if that all their involvement, the void really deserved a proper expansion, not one half of it
    Yes they did if its only one patch thats a slap in the face to those who wanted old gods. I speak for my self but i want to see the old gods and death

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Actually, sending machines to fight those who can raise your fallen seems like a very plausible idea.

OT: N'zoth will be burned just like they burned Argus (both planet and Titan). With the current schedule of Blizzcon revealing the next Expnasion before the final patch even is live, the last patch will always be a meaningless burner and shift the story focus onto the middle bosses accordingly.

From every single 8.3 mine we have seen so far N'zoth is completely finished off in 8.3 and nobody cares about him afterwards as everybody is looking forward to the Lich-Queen expansion.

I still bet Sylvanas will murder Bolvar and claim the Helm in the 9.0 prelude events.
    I hate this just throwing the old god under the bus for lich queen 2.0. Ya just does not sit right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    VISIONS of nzoth. I think this is a vision, a happy ending that might not happen
    This is too genius level for the current crop at Blizzard.