9.0 What i Hope Happens or Close

I speak for my self but if you have any other ideas on what could happen let me know.

This is what i hope happens we defeat not kill the old god. The blade is used he gives in freely. Next expansion we fight death and Void lord types. Then I hope (and i am speaking for my self) Void lords return (in old god forum or energy that controls old gods) and the real fight starts

Also will blizzcon show the name or any info of the next expansion? Just feel like this will be a big cop out if its 1 and done.

Blizzard will 100% announce and go into detail about the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Blizzard will 100% announce and go into detail about the next expansion.
    Ty and glad to know be crazy to wait a year to see what it might happen

Old gods are notoriously hard to kill. I don't believe any are dead except for Y'shaarj. C'thun and, er, the one at Ulduar (fuzzy on names right now, sorry) were only wounded. they are regenerating but we did not fight them, just a small part of them. They are not a threat for the moment, but they still exist. If the titans could have killed them safely, they would have.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if what happens with N'zoth is permanent, or near to enough that it might as well be. I do hope there is a twist, but "N'zoth gives up and we let him live" would piss me off. Because we chose to let it live. What reason could we possibly have to do so? Kill it dead.

No, the twist is more likely related to the entity that came out of the shadow priest artifact (again, I apologize, fuzzy with names today) and/or Sylvanas herself. Maybe both. They will lead directly into the next expansion, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be an old god expansion or void lord expansion. We'll just have to see. I'm actually curious what Blizzard will do next because they have got to be running dry on content by now. They will have to come up with a new story--and new threats--if we kill of N'zoth.

Heck, maybe we'll fight evil Naaru or something now that the shadow/void is (for the moment) no longer a threat. I don't know that we'd go back to Draenor (I surely hope not), but the stuff with Yrel wasn't out of nowhere. It was building on something. Will that show up next expansion? Will it be later? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Ty and glad to know be crazy to wait a year to see what it might happen
    Don't worry, in a year the next expansion will be available and you'll probably be playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Old gods are notoriously hard to kill. I don't believe any are dead except for Y'shaarj. C'thun and, er, the one at Ulduar (fuzzy on names right now, sorry) were only wounded. they are regenerating but we did not fight them, just a small part of them. They are not a threat for the moment, but they still exist. If the titans could have killed them safely, they would have.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if what happens with N'zoth is permanent, or near to enough that it might as well be. I do hope there is a twist, but "N'zoth gives up and we let him live" would piss me off. Because we chose to let it live. What reason could we possibly have to do so? Kill it dead.

No, the twist is more likely related to the entity that came out of the shadow priest artifact (again, I apologize, fuzzy with names today) and/or Sylvanas herself. Maybe both. They will lead directly into the next expansion, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be an old god expansion or void lord expansion. We'll just have to see. I'm actually curious what Blizzard will do next because they have got to be running dry on content by now. They will have to come up with a new story--and new threats--if we kill of N'zoth.

Heck, maybe we'll fight evil Naaru or something now that the shadow/void is (for the moment) no longer a threat. I don't know that we'd go back to Draenor (I surely hope not), but the stuff with Yrel wasn't out of nowhere. It was building on something. Will that show up next expansion? Will it be later? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, in a year the next expansion will be available and you'll probably be playing it.
    I mean anything could happen and as you and others stated we wont know until blizzcon. Ya we got mined text but it could mean alot of things. Lets just hope for the best tbh

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    I mean anything could happen and as you and others stated we wont know until blizzcon. Ya we got mined text but it could mean alot of things. Lets just hope for the best tbh
    My theory now, based off of datamines over the past couple days and what I've seen of this expansion, is that the next expansion is going to focus on a story with Bolvar (antagonistic? otherwise? hard to say.) and heavily involve the Shadowlands. I personally don't think it will be old god heavy in terms of content, but be something a bit different... but at the same time, maybe I'm just blatantly wrong on that. I don't really want an expansion focused entirely on shadowy zones, but it's not to say it would necessarily be that way, either.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    My theory now, based off of datamines over the past couple days and what I've seen of this expansion, is that the next expansion is going to focus on a story with Bolvar (antagonistic? otherwise? hard to say.) and heavily involve the Shadowlands. I personally don't think it will be old god heavy in terms of content, but be something a bit different... but at the same time, maybe I'm just blatantly wrong on that. I don't really want an expansion focused entirely on shadowy zones, but it's not to say it would necessarily be that way, either.
    Ya anything can happen. If this happens i am hopping that it leads to the void lords at the end. Cause i would love to fight the void and light. Seeing the light is not good either.