Torturing Poker dagger out of Scarlet Monestary

I was wondering if this was a bug or a feature (or a user error). Today on my warrior I got the Torturing Poker which I am using for tanking. After getting it and equipping it I have noticed the skill sunder armor sometimes does not work (never had this issue before at least that I noticed). Has anyone else had this problem. The only other change we made is that after getting it we went to SM library so I guess there could be a mob that has an aura that prevents sunder armor but I have never heard of that (which means very little of course).

Just a follow up, my other skills worked fine it was just sunder armor that was the issue.
    Last edited by starbuxs; 2019-10-11 at 04:02 AM.

Did you have a rogue in group that used expose armor on the mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelie View Post
    Did you have a rogue in group that used expose armor on the mobs?
    I did have a rogue in group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by velkroe View Post
    I did have a rogue in group.
    then mystery solved

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, most likely a rogue in the group using expose armor. You'll see some error message that a more powerful spell is already active if you try to sunder a target with that on it.

It's probably not a big deal in SM (because SM is not that difficult of a dungeon), but normally, if I'm tanking and see rogues use that, I'll ask them to stop (nicely the first time, with a bit more of an annoyed tone for each time I have to repeat it). Because it kind of sucks when you're tanking and can't use sunder.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-10-11 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    then mystery solved

I think the real mystery is why a rogue is using expose armor.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    then mystery solved
    Is it though? It was not the OP who responded.

Ya, sunder is pretty much just as effective, the only thing that stacks with it is most armor reducing effects from certain weapons.