Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Vulpera and Mechagnomes officially confirmed!

Vulpera and Mechagnomes have just been officially confirmed as the next allied race in patch 8.3!

https://youtu.be/Kc0oaxj5P80

If you are interested and want to discuss what possible classes could the Vulpera allied race get, visit my other thread Vulpera - Possible Classes

Let's celebrate (or cry)!
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2019-10-07 at 07:19 PM.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

To anyone who thinks this is a surprise:

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-07 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

Literally the worst kept secret in Blizzard history, lol

Legit can't wait to roll a Vulpera

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care about Gnomes much but Vulpera I'm happy about! Probably still wont happen but makes me more hopeful that we'll get Tinkers!

auction house overhaul? What? Why would the auction house need an overhaul?

*laughs in race change*

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    auction house overhaul? What? Why would the auction house need an overhaul?
    Agreed???

OT: gross, another lame, boring race for the Alliace, and a decent one of the Horde...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh now that the War Campaign is over I might dust off one of my few horde 110s I didn't bother changing to Void Elf and get ready to unlock Vulpera.

Just to make the anti-furry nuts angry.

Mechagnomes is an insult and I hope they are the least played race in the game.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Eh now that the War Campaign is over I might dust off one of my few horde 110s I didn't bother changing to Void Elf and get ready to unlock Vulpera.

Just to make the anti-furry nuts angry.

Mechagnomes is an insult and I hope they are the least played race in the game.
    wait for Tinker class only for gnomes, mecha gnomes goblins and vulpera.... oh the outrage <3

"Hey, see what the Alliance did to Zandalari because they decided to cooperate with them?"
    "Yeah."
    "This Alliance, that even though they invaded us, they left us alone for now. They have no business in Voldun anymore."
    "Yeah I remember."
    "And the Horde. Their warchief, what's her name? Sylvanas. Yeah that one who burned the whole world tree and murdered countless civilians."
    "Oof."
    "And had her new capital sieged recently, in part by her own faction. Heard it's not the first time actually."
    "Sounds bad."
    "In the end, she called all of her Horde nothing then abandoned them and fled. I heard she has some strange powers and killed a veteran warrior with one spell."
    "Oh my..."
    "This Horde and the Alliance... they seem to be fighting each other a lot. Nothing good comes from it usually."
    "Yeah. They are not like us at all."
    "Exactly. So, what do we do now that we are finally left alone to mind our own business?"
    "LETS JOIN THE HORDE LETS JOIN THIS STUPID, ENDLESS FIGHTING LETS MAKE THE ALLIANCE OUR ENEMY AGAIN LOL AND MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS WE CAN SIEGE OUR OWN CAPITAL TOO LMAO HEARD ZANDALARI SAYING ITS REAL FUN!"

Give me one reason why would vulpera join the Horde. One logical, lore reason. Except for "the Horde champion helped them", because first they helped us. And if that excuse would work, we'd have murlocs in the Horde by now.

Not gonna lie that Mechagnome Heritage Armor looks sick.

This makes me test my decision on DI or Mechagnome for Tinker.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, a completely new race for the horde, and... almost literally reskinned gnomes for the alliance.

Mm. Sounds about right.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So, a completely new race for the horde, and... almost literally reskinned gnomes for the alliance.

Mm. Sounds about right.
    I mean Vulpera are also almost literally reskinned Goblins.

I may hate Mechagnomes because I hate Gnomes, but I'm not gonna try and argue that these aren't two more reskin races.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Literally the worst kept secret in Blizzard history, lol

Legit can't wait to roll a Vulpera
    but kept nevertheless I knew they are going to happen the second the team majorly updated their first model. The updates went on but hey many people still didn't believe. Shoutout to Vulpera Hype Caravan on discord for doing such a great job with the news and updates about Vulpera - this group definitely helped hype my own interest in this incredible upcoming race!
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Heh, I guess Blizz is finally smashing that 'In case of people not coming back from Classic' glass pane.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

OMG OMG OMG I will have every Vulpera possible!!! Take all my money Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Heh, I guess Blizz is finally smashing that 'In case of people not coming back from Classic' glass pane.
    Nah that glass is restoring pre-MoP talent trees.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that Vulpera are going to be an extremely popular Horde race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    *Mechgnomes* Aaaand perm unsub. Keep your cancerous shit-tastic game, I don't give a fuck what happens to it anymore.
    Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean Vulpera are also almost literally reskinned Goblins.

I may hate Mechagnomes because I hate Gnomes, but I'm not gonna try and argue that these aren't two more reskin races.
    One is basically the same thing, and the other looks/act completely different....