Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    As you ares supporting china and not supporting hong kong then yeah as being outraged at only blizz about this is hypocrisy you should do this to every company who has supported china like reddit getting 50m dollars from to delete specific posts and I don't see people boycoting reddit. Overall if you only know reacting to this because of blizzard you are a hypocrite as this was extremelu small things you should see what google and apple both has done to help china against free speech so why not boycot them?

I'm boycotting blizzard because its blizzard sucking up to china and enforcing its cancer communist censorship. Thats the main issue. Obviously you can't hurt china since its all entrenched in everything and it would be a stupid thing to do hence your reasoning makes not sense no matter how much you try to spin that bullshit argument. Again you didn't address my point. How far do western companies have to go in enforcing that chinese oppression for you to not suck up to them with that stupid argument of hey you use iphones? Then shut up and suck up any abuse. I'm not a hypocrite for not accepting Blizzard enforcing chinese oppression over me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    And against with the assumptions. May I ask you what is your goal in taking part in this discussion?

Then how it makes you different?
    I don't think you should reply to that poster anymore. Anyone with a different opinion than them is a "troll" I don't believe they are mentally healthy or something is wrong.
    Last edited by KronoFett; 2019-10-12 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    1. dont reduce the german reich to 12 years of history when it was over a few hundred old
    Sorry, as a german I can tell you, you got no idea what you are talking about and should better stay quiet. It was the name of the german state from 1871 to 1945.

1. dont reduce the german reich to 12 years of history when it was over a few hundred old

2. so ? who is to decide which politic is allowed ? dont i have free speech too?

also the THIRD reich killed far more than 6 million people. but nice to see you only care about jews and the other millions arenworthless to you
    Random unknown fact: this Chinese government has killed more of its citizens than hitler and Stalin combined

Yet people here stand up for them. Truly astounding how many side with evil

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It is, and I relish in the irony. But go ask the "online protesters" if they think their comments aren't as stupid as mine.

They'll call you a morally bankrupt sellout. Or nihilistic something, whatever their word of the day calendar says.
    As long as you know, then any counter argument one has is moot.

But yeah, the "NO U!" happens all the time, look at any political argument even here. I get called a sock account much of the time cause of it.

But I do think the online prattling has been serving to keep a spotlight on HK, a spotlight China is not pleased in having. So, I wouldn't necessarily state this isn't without effect.

I wonder...... if i win a hearthstone tournament and than talk about how all germans should rise up and restore the Reich. would you all protect my opinion too?
    One is about civil rights, yours is about pushing a facist agenda. Take your false equivilancies out the door with you
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    I don't think you should reply to that poster anymore. Anyone with a different opinion than them is a "troll"
    I am slightly bored on a programming course and I like to explore how people like that think (I am a bit of a psychology nerd)

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    so the third reich killed about 10 million and Communism has killed over 100 millionhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/100-yea...ead-1510011810

but don't worry, i'm sure this one will be different and people from Hong Kong will not be sent to concentration camps with the million people already there. Since there leader has been appointed "leader for life" and banned Winnie the pooh for being compared to the look of him, i'm sure they will only make decisions that make sense for there people...
    no offense , i only said this to show how free speech should be for all or no one. but you know the third reich killed around 60 million people in 5 years ? not 10. and you only cared about 6 million jews , not about 54 million people who just wanted to have a peacefull live. thats sad man. really sad.

What a load of goatcrap....

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    One is about civil rights, yours is about pushing a facist agenda. Take your false equivilancies out the door with you
    today i learned the weihmar republic was facist

Quote Originally Posted by Milfshaked View Post
    I have said multiple times that they of course still apply, you dont seem to be reading anything I actually write. My only contention is that saying that he broke the rules is misleading, as no actual rules were broken. What the heck is a "sub-rule"? Sounds like you are just making up words. Not every term, stipulation or clause is a rule. A general exceptions clause can not be considered a rule, especially in the context of a tournament event.

What he did was obviously disloyal to the contract, against the spirit of the contract and against social norms. He did not however break any rule, but Blizzard according to the agreed upon contract has the right to do whatever they want whenever they see fit. It is not weird the Blizzard punished him. The nature of the punishment and the motivation behind it is however weird.
    Seeing as it's stated he broke a rule, then yes, he broke a rule. I doubt they're going to post his contract, but it was probably a listed term/rule that was a part of his contract. The fact you don't know what a subrule is, seeing as you're *apparently* a lawyer, is also shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    I am slightly bored on a programming course and I like to explore how people like that think (I am a bit of a psychology nerd)
    Likewise. MMO Champion is a very amusing website as it has many mentally unstable or weird posters here. I personally just like to come to witness mental gymnastics when shit hits the fan. The website is amazing for amusement.

no offense , i only said this to show how free speech should be for all or no one. but you know the third reich killed around 60 million people in 5 years ? not 10. and you only cared about 6 million jews , not about 54 million people who just wanted to have a peacefull live. thats sad man. really sad.
    He is way off on his numbers, and evil is evil.... but let us not overlook that the chinese government DOES Have death camps, it DOES have re-education camps, and it is 100% responsible for more deaths to it's own civilians than Hitler and Stalin combined.

There is no doubt that the chinese government is the most evil government in the world today

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    He is way off on his numbers, and evil is evil.... but let us not overlook that the chinese government DOES Have death camps, it DOES have re-education camps, and it is 100% responsible for more deaths to it's own civilians than Hitler and Stalin combined.

There is no doubt that the chinese government is the most evil government in the world today
    most evil one ? no

the one which has many evil traits and the power to back it up making it the most dangerous and horrible one ? 100% fresking yes

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Seeing as it's stated he broke a rule, then yes, he broke a rule. I doubt they're going to post his contract, but it was probably a listed term/rule that was a part of his contract. The fact you don't know what a subrule is, seeing as you're *apparently* a lawyer, is also shocking.
    Thats not how anything works. The labeling of something does not dictate what something is. What Blizzard says in a PR statement is completely irrelevant. They also referenced the general exceptions clause, it is not like we have to guess what they are talking about. Blizzard calling a general exceptions clause a rule does not make it a rule.

You honestly seem completely lost in what has happened and what Blizzard has said.

most evil one ? no

the one which has many evil traits and the power to back it up making it the most dangerous and horrible one ? 100% fresking yes
    So they are the most evil then. The scale of their evil and greed is beyond what countries like Iran and NK can put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I'm boycotting blizzard because its blizzard sucking up to china and enforcing its cancer communist censorship. Thats the main issue. Obviously you can't hurt china since its all entrenched in everything and it would be a stupid thing to do hence your reasoning makes not sense no matter how much you try to spin that bullshit argument. Again you didn't address my point. How far do western companies have to go in enforcing that chinese oppression for you to not suck up to them with that stupid argument of hey you use iphones? Then shut up and suck up any abuse. I'm not a hypocrite for not accepting Blizzard enforcing chinese oppression over me.
    You are a hypicrite for supporting an company who helps china like apple who gave chinese goverment a way to watch iphone users inside their country and then boycoting another company you should boycot all or nothing as picking and choosing is so entitled and if everyone started boycoting chinese products and companies which support china then it would hurt China but people like you make it impossible.

Or why aren't you boycotin google as they are developing an new search engine with Chinese goverment which is meant to replace googles current one alltogether as the search engine what is know about it already has alot of cencorship.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2019-10-12 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milfshaked View Post
    Thats not how anything works. The labeling of something does not dictate what something is. What Blizzard says in a PR statement is completely irrelevant. They also referenced the general exceptions clause, it is not like we have to guess what they are talking about. Blizzard calling a general exceptions clause a rule does not make it a rule.

You honestly seem completely lost in what has happened and what Blizzard has said.
    In my honest opinion Blizzard could actually face legal action. Civil and political rights are very different things. Banning someone talking about civil rights is against the TOS. It can easily be argued the Hong Kong protest is not political at all but civil. Civil rights is not political, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No the casters egged him on encouraging him to say it, giggling the entire time. That puts them up there too in the blame with Blitzchung
    Not what i heard and in statement one explained they did what blizz told them. Blizz told them that that space was earned by the victor and it was for him to use it.
    Also, what i saw was them hiding under the table trying to avoid the situation. They did not encourage him on in any way from what i heard. One of them said he is for human rights, but they clearly were unconfortable with the whole thing.