Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Druids Artifact Skins and Weapon Transmog

We are using fist/dagger weapon appearances for years (Legion+BFA) to use our artifact druid forms. This problem ruins our transmog/game experience.
    I want use my artifact skin without fist/dagger weapon appearance.

More interesting thing is seems like most druids dont care this problem. I know this is not major problem but it is still problem and really annoying.

In early bfa beta we could use our equipped weapon appearance with artifact forms. It was better than current state. Then they downgraded it to current one..
    Forms/Shapeshift tab like appearances tab for druids can easily solve this problem. I think making forms tab happen isnt that hard for blizzard.

_______

EDIT: Still not confirmed and may be something else but seems like we will be able to pick our druid form as customization option instead of using ugly fists and daggers artifact weapons.

I found this 2 new customization options in new alpha build.

[Character Customization Category (2)]
    NEW Bear Form

NEW Cat Form

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316165/...ons-new-mounts
    _______

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...n-shadowlands/

_______
    Last edited by Uragus; 2020-05-25 at 08:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't see them in cat form, dumbo
    im cool pls respodn

I tend to agree. I really miss using a mace when I'm guardian. But dammit, I've gotta use some ugly fist weapons instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    You don't see them in cat form, dumbo

Thats not my point dude. With your logic no need transmog option for druids.

Well, seems like we druids will use those fists and daggers for another 2 years as transmog weapon. Blizzard wont unlink transmog weapons and forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragus View Post
    Well, seems like we druids will use those fists and daggers for another 2 years as transmog weapon. Blizzard wont unlink transmog weapons and forms.
    One day, I'll get to use my staff again.

Agreed. Legion artifact transmog restrictions should be lifted now in general. Disconnect main hands and off hands, remove spec restriction, separate forms and effects from weapon skins.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Agreed. Legion artifact transmog restrictions should be lifted now in general. Disconnect main hands and off hands, remove spec restriction, separate forms and effects from weapon skins.
    This, but also give me fire kitty from firelands as a transmog. I rocked that shit from first week of that raid and as long as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    This, but also give me fire kitty from firelands as a transmog. I rocked that shit from first week of that raid and as long as I could.
    There is a toy for that which basically allows you to have that skin all the time, regardless of your weapon transmog. Only problem is that the fire cat does NOT use the updated animations from Legion.

I would like to see the feral forms based off another system then the transmog one.. why cant we just go back to emerald dream talk to an NPC just for us to choose the form we wanna be and let us mog out weapon into something else. It would feel so much nicer and not ruin every mog i try make with 2 ugly ass daggers...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    There is a toy for that which basically allows you to have that skin all the time, regardless of your weapon transmog. Only problem is that the fire cat does NOT use the updated animations from Legion.
    Yeah but fuck using a toy. I just want it always, old animations and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    I would like to see the feral forms based off another system then the transmog one.. why cant we just go back to emerald dream talk to an NPC just for us to choose the form we wanna be and let us mog out weapon into something else. It would feel so much nicer and not ruin every mog i try make with 2 ugly ass daggers...
    This is a really good idea. Or they could just let the Camaleon Glyph rotate with the unlocked artifact skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    how bout just making it like junter rare poet taming? Habe a spell that changes your feral/guardian skin based on a rare or unique mob in the world
    This space could contain your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Yeah but fuck using a toy. I just want it always, old animations and all.
    Despite the 10min CD of the Toy, the buff lasts 1h and persists through death, so it's not relevant. Just click a button every now and then. You could even macro it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    how bout just making it like junter rare poet taming? Habe a spell that changes your feral/guardian skin based on a rare or unique mob in the world
    Been saying that for ages.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Despite the 10min CD of the Toy, the buff lasts 1h and persists through death, so it's not relevant. Just click a button every now and then. You could even macro it.

Been saying that for ages.
    I agree completely. But it can take a while to farm in Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    I agree completely. But it can take a while to farm in Firelands.
    Quite a while. Toy is rare af.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    why cant we just go back to emerald dream talk to an NPC just for us to choose the form we wanna be and let us mog out weapon into something else.
    Im pretty sure it is really easy to do this for blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragus View Post
    Im pretty sure it is really easy to do this for blizzard.
    I think it's probably a heck of a lot more convenient if they just let you have a separate slot in the transmog window to change each form there rather than having to go to the Dreamway every time -- unless the Dreamway actually got a transmog person, and you could change armor there too, that would probably be nice (doesn't have to be an ethereal, or maybe we see a first ethereal druid, that'd be fun). But anyway, having transmog and choosing form customization I think shouldn't be separated by different NPCs all the time.

It probably creates an issue if it's done in the Dreamway where if the Dreamway ever needs to change then Druids would need transmog adjusted for them later anyway. So maybe it's better they just do the transmog window adjustment now rather than maybe having to do it anyway several expansions later.
    Last edited by Razion; 2020-05-02 at 10:53 AM.

Main post updated. It looks like they are planning something for druid forms.